ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you do everything right during the Lauren date, does Lauren still say that "it was ALMOST a perfect night"? or did I do something wrong, since I keep getting that line of dialogue?
do everything right and huge titty cocktease probably boink ya next date...do it wrong and you are left with the Palmsey sisters and no next date.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I don't know about spoilers, but I thought the thread was for game discussion. If you don't want to discuss the game, why else would you be here?
It frustrates me when I have to spend more time clicking on irrelevant "spoilers" than I do scrolling through a thread to learn what I need to know.
If you want to learn something specific that you missed, use the search engine, and don't just randomly read threads that might spoil the suspense.
I would think EVERY post here that contains any details about the game might be a spoiler for someone who has not gotten that far yet. You can't hide it all or the discussion thread is not a good experience.
I learn more about Easter eggs and scenes I probably missed by reading the discussion threads. The developer put all his time and creativity into making this wonderful experience, I'm sure they don't want it to never be seen or experienced as part of the game. Hence, the discussion thread, where we can all get more out of the games we enjoy.
Just saying . . .
RED
:):love::love::):)
I agree this is for open game discussion. However, when. A new release comes out, just asking to give people at least a day or two to get to download and play it before spoiling things is all. I usually do the 2 or 3 day rule before i stop using spoilers for a new release. At the very least, a full 24hrs though.

During that time, just use a spoiler to hide content that might ruin the movie if u will.

Party on Wayne!

Reactions: RedPyrate

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
spoilers are just peoples way of saying "i respect ya dude/dudette and will letcha discover this tidbit on your own"..not a rule but a courtesy each person decides on their own.
Couldnt and didnt say it better than that.

Where does he get those wonderful words?

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree this is for open game discussion. However, when. A new release comes out, just asking to give people at least a day or two to get to download and play it before spoiling things is all. I usually do the 2 or 3 day rule before i stop using spoilers for a new release. At the very least, a full 24hrs though.

During that time, just use a spoiler to hide content that might ruin the movie if u will.

Party on Wayne!
Or just avoid the thread until you have played the game but I do agree that people should use more spoiler tags but you are always going to get one person that ruins it for the rest and sadly that's something that can't be stopped

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes