The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Can you get all scenes in 1 playthrough? Cuz I really love me both Licia and Vanessa

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah, little miffed i had to go all the way back to near the beginning to change 1 choice and get a slightly extended scene. I didnt even know you had to roast Goldy to let her give you a BJ in this update.
A walk through would be super helpful.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Decisions, decisions :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know the answer
Thank you Kukothemadhatter, for showing TFMG to me, it's simply amazing, i just love it !!!
You're welcome
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is also a scene previous to that where Goldy, sneas MC into her room and gives you a BJ+ HJ and asks you to finger her

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not to be the Debbie Downer in all this but does this serve a purpose?

I've got Audrey wanting things to get serious, Lauren wanting something serious, Felicia wanting something serious, Jenna wanting something serious, Tammy wanting my money probably and Goldy wanting more...

Just wondering if this is a Pokemon game or are their consequences for fucking everyone?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Not to be the Debbie Downer in all this but does this serve a purpose?

I've got Audrey wanting things to get serious, Lauren wanting something serious, Felicia wanting something serious, Jenna wanting something serious, Tammy wanting my money probably and Goldy wanting more...

Just wondering if this is a Pokemon game or are their consequences for fucking everyone?
Well...I could tell you but..... spoilers. And Tammy is not after the money....
You also forget Vanessa wanting something special ,and Sheva having interest in the MC

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes