Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Episode 22se and some of the ones from episode 21 se gallery show image errors.
used latest mod with latest update both episode 22se
Unless you are a patreon of the dev there's no way you installed inside of 22SE 3hrs ago since it just dropped here publicly. Please confirm.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn i need tor estart for the 3rd time the whole game cuz i can't have a story with my ex...and maybe the daughter too..there is a version fore season 1 too?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
When y'all are done... I'm about to release the update for my "Eternum" mod. It's slicker than owl shit and worth a look. Just a recommendation of course... you do you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
When y'all are done... I'm about to release the update for my "Eternum" mod. It's slicker than owl shit and worth a look. Just a recommendation of course... you do you.
Nice! I haven't started the latest release of Eternum yet, and here is the reason to wait for it a bit more. Thanks! (y)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Nah, you’re good. I’m very talented in killing jokes.
Most folks know me too well by now... I'm either giving it to you straight non-sugar coated or I'm pulling your leg so hard I might rip it off. Sometimes I do both at the same time but I try to separate those occurrences into separate paragraphs in the posts.

I simply can't help it... this is all about entertainment otherwise what's the point of any of us fucking around in here? I've a boatload of hobbies to keep me entertained so if any of them became a drag I'd simply thow that shit back into the toybox to be forever forgotten. That's the little kid in me and why I worked so hard to early retire... so I could play.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Most folks know me too well by now... I'm either giving it to you straight non-sugar coated or I'm pulling your leg so hard I might rip it off. Sometimes I do both at the same time but I try to separate those occurrences into separate paragraphs in the posts.

I simply can't help it... this is all about entertainment otherwise what's the point of any of us fucking around in here? I've a boatload of hobbies to keep me entertained so if any of them became a drag I'd simply thow that shit back into the toybox to be forever forgotten. That's the little kid in me and why I worked so hard to early retire... so I could play.
That’s a desirable attitude mate. Good that you can be relaxed about all this nonsense. Enjoy your time you definitely deserves it. :cool:(y)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the shoutout to the mod during the chat roulette sausage fest very much. :D

Just wondering though how you get it. I haven't seen it during the first run with the regular version (and Felicia's boobies also remained hidden), but got it with the SE on the "Full Points" run. FP meaning that for the start of S3 I set everybody to maximum.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the shoutout to the mod during the chat roulette sausage fest very much. :D

Just wondering though how you get it. I haven't seen it during the first run with the regular version (and Felicia's boobies also remained hidden), but got it with the SE on the "Full Points" run. FP meaning that for the start of S3 I set everybody to maximum.
The dev coded that in... not me. I didn't rewrite anything in the scripts nor edit that scene at all. See here.

Irgendwie Irgendwo Regarding how the scene variants of the "sausagefest" are triggered it all depends on who was dated on Day5 and how those dates went (successful or not).

There are three Felicia variants there:
  • One extremely short variant if the MC failed during the beach date on Day8 or MC broke up with her on Day18
  • One extremely short variant if the MC dated Felicia on Day5 and didn't fail
  • One longer variant where the dev gave me a nod if the MC dated Vanessa on Day5 and that date went "good"

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes