Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just stopped by to say finished this update, and no problems. Very much awesomeness, thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
must be isntalled into Game folder of the season 1?? or in the exe folder..thanks.hope it has colored choice..i need points to get my ex points up
He has NOT made a mod for Season One.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
must be isntalled into Game folder of the season 1?? or in the exe folder..thanks.hope it has colored choice..i need points to get my ex points up
All RenPy mods are associated with the VN's "game" folder... all of them. Regarding it's features I honestly have no idea, I don't use nor even take the time to see other mods. This is not out of arrogance, but based on my profile's "About" writeup I did long ago (if you're interested). At the end of the day this is TFMG... it's a very simple title tbh, I'm sure that even if the S1 mod is the "green choice is best" variant then it will get you by. I wouldn't likely expect feature in it beyond a basic WT though... folks only started trying to go beyond that after I shoved v5 of SanchoMod which gave an improved experience along with the guides I had become known for.

That's probably a heck of a lot of words to just simply say.... yes, install whoever's mod inside the "game" folder found inside the VN's base folder and that I have no idea what functionality that mod may or may not have.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Hey Sancho, loving the mod!
But I have one , probably a silly, request. It's just a little thing that bugs me a little.
When you click on a choice during the game, it takes a long time before they remove from the screen. It goes with a long fade. Can't that be done instant?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho, loving the mod!
But I have one , probably a silly, request. It's just a little thing that bugs me a little.
When you click on a choice during the game, it takes a long time before they remove from the screen. It goes with a long fade. Can't that be done instant?
:ROFLMAO: Figures I'd introduce a new aesthetic feature and it not be to everyone's liking. The menu choice fade in/out is hard coded. I can make it optional like the menu choice opacity though... I never thought anyone would mind since it softens the transitions a bit where most of the VN's are just so abrupt in everything... so I did it for "dramatic effect". You weren't supposed to notice it really, it's supposed to be subtle and only add to the experience. Apparently I failed :cry:. There also might be middle ground if I reduce it by a few milliseconds.

Reactions: bodyharvest

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Figures I'd introduce a new aesthetic feature and it not be to everyone's liking. The menu choice fade in/out is hard coded. I can make it optional like the menu choice opacity though... I never thought anyone would mind since it softens the transitions a bit where most of the VN's are just so abrupt in everything... so I did it for "dramatic effect". You weren't supposed to notice it really, it's supposed to be subtle and only add to the experience. Apparently I failed :cry:. There also might be middle ground if I reduce it by a few milliseconds.
I understand and I truly respect you for doing it.
It's just that with some choices/scenes it is noticeable. For example in the beginning of the game (S3) when you are with Vicky at night and she asks you to hit her and you have to choose "Slap her" or "Don't" the moment you hit her face there's still vaguely Slap her and Don't on the screen. It's moments like that.
I hope I'll make a little sense with this nitpicky request.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I understand and I truly respect you for doing it.
It's just that with some choices/scenes it is noticeable. For example in the beginning of the game (S3) when you are with Vicky at night and she asks you to hit her and you have to choose "Slap her" or "Don't" the moment you hit her face there's still vaguely Slap her and Don't on the screen. It's moments like that.
I hope I'll make a little sense with this nitpicky request.
It makes sense bud, I don't take any constructive criticism personally, hell it's welcomed. I obviously need to fine tune it. I place it in so many titles now and no one ever commented on it (nor the character renaming tbh) so I thought all was well. I'll tighten it up and/or make it optional.

I'm extremely nit-picky as well... I spend hours moving GUI and crafting placements to pixel points... including font sizes, etc. The point is to make the mod as seamless as possible so that it's not really even noticed. It's meant to be used as a tool as if it was a part of the VN from the get go. You get the idea.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Hi, got something weird, the in-game menu bottom-right is click-through for me... ???

I am starting episode 3 from scratch, import my save from episode 2 and use default MC name...

Bottome-right Menu can't be clicked...clicks go straight to the game (can however drag transparency slider). Only other thing I have also added is 0x52's URM and activated dev console.

So I thought go to the in game menu (TFMG's own) and click the SanchoMod option there and got the following

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy", line 2219, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy", line 2219, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy", line 2221, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy", line 2258, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy", line 2261, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy", line 2338, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy", line 2397, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy", line 2399, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy", line 2404, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy", line 2406, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy", line 2407, in execute
  File "game/SanchoMod/SanchoMod TFMGS3E22.rpy", line 2408, in execute
NameError: Name 'day21pokerhand0lost' is not defined.
The latter is of course easily fixed through console by just adding it...the clickthrough however baffles me... never had that in episode 2 nor any other vn where I used a mod from you... and that's with the same combo of URM and dev console enabled

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Sancho1969 I think something is seriously wrong with your mod. I always be kind with Vicki and choose her lust options always and let her stay everytime but I cannot go into Vicki Route. Nothing happens with her. I could always go Vicki Route when I wasn't using your mod before

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I think something is seriously wrong with your mod. I always be kind with Vicki and choose her lust options always and let her stay everytime but I cannot go into Vicki Route. Nothing happens with her. I could always go Vicki Route when I wasn't using your mod before
Good morning.

Well, the mod does not change paths unless you manipulate the Cheat section yourself. Also understand that the import data (Season 2) is VITAL to pathing being setup for Season 3.

S2 to S3 Vicki route MANDATES you have [Day17.VickiCumShot] which is directly related to your import from Season 2 (remember Season 3 starts on Day19). Also, to continue on her path in Season 3 (to date) you MUST have [Day19.VickiCumShot] & [Day20.VickiCumShot].

So, you're on an island by yourself in this regard, the mod works for literally thousands of folks flawlessly if I'm being honest.

Edit: You can test your imports as soon as you bring any one of them in by looking at the SanchoCheats menu as soon as you select the import file (example below of one of my personal imports). Not the paths that are set and those that are not to know where you stand before even progressing in Season 3... it's like a bonus feature :ROFLMAO:

In this import example those in white are the current set paths of the particular import, those that are not white are not current paths in the import file:
1662037568197.png

Last edited:

Thhuister

Mar 12, 2021
Estou jogando agora sem os mods. esse idiota, e estou jogando muito melhor do que com esses mods. Esses Mods, só atrapalham mais do que ajudam, não faz diferença colocar os mods de cheat. Além de muitos erros nas imagens e diálogos, as pontuações não acompanham nada. É melhor voltar para a escola e aprender com os Mod Developers, que simplificam e funcionam bem, do que encher com código que não funciona. Ufa, desabafei.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Estou jogando agora sem os mods. esse idiota, e estou jogando muito melhor do que com esses mods. Esses Mods, só atrapalham mais do que ajudam, não faz diferença colocar os mods de cheat. Além de muitos erros nas imagens e diálogos, as pontuações não acompanham nada. É melhor voltar para a escola e aprender com os Mod Developers, que simplificam e funcionam bem, do que encher com código que não funciona. Ufa, desabafei.
Wow. I'm an idiot? That's rich bud, truly. You see the mod doesn't change any dialogue nor any image code at all. If you have issue with that then you have issue with the developer, not the mod. As another example, name one cheat that doesn't work. They simply change the variables as if you had made different previous choices through regular playthrough... there's no magic dust or other nefarious coding in them at all.

If you plan on calling me out, in any language, then at least do it with anything that can be proven. Otherwise you're just completely full of shit and have no idea what on Earth you're talking about. You are the minority of folks that I do NOT intend to share my hard work with anyway. I wish you well in life with baseless accusations. Good luck sir.

Reactions: Balu83

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
What choices should I pick in the beginning of S2 for harem/all girls route? I played S1 a while ago and don't remember much.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What choices should I pick in the beginning of S2 for harem/all girls route? I played S1 a while ago and don't remember much.
Good morning. My apologies for the late response (real life gets in the way sometimes). Irgendwie Irgendwo above is correct but you can obtain most LI's, just not all of them.

Two off the top of my head: If you choose Audrey you can't obtain Ryona's path (and vice-versa obviously). If you don't choose Audrey you can't obtain Renee's path (and vice-versa). So, technically you can't be on both Ryona's and Renee's path at the same time. I've done my best in SanchoCheats to allow this BUT when the dev's conditional code during some scenes analysis both paths it will always pick the first one in the conditional that's True. In other words because of conditional statements these paths are technically one OR the other, the conditionals never have one AND the other in them.

Reactions: Aryanblood17
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes