Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Good morning. My apologies for the late response (real life gets in the way sometimes). Irgendwie Irgendwo above is correct but you can obtain most LI's, just not all of them.

Two off the top of my head: If you choose Audrey you can't obtain Ryona's path (and vice-versa obviously). If you don't choose Audrey you can't obtain Renee's path (and vice-versa). So, technically you can't be on both Ryona's and Renee's path at the same time. I've done my best in SanchoCheats to allow this BUT when the dev's conditional code during some scenes analysis both paths it will always pick the first one in the conditional that's True. In other words because of conditional statements these paths are technically one OR the other, the conditionals never have one AND the other in them.
ok thank you

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ok thank you
I know it seems about as clear as mud right now but honestly, there's only a couple LI's that are one or the other. Most LIs you have to go out of your way to not "acquire" them. Let me know how it goes, It's been a minute since I've even seen S2 so I forget some of the details but we can sort it all out till you get to S3.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
I know it seems about as clear as mud right now but honestly, there's only a couple LI's that are one or the other. Most LIs you have to go out of your way to not "acquire" them. Let me know how it goes, It's been a minute since I've even seen S2 so I forget some of the details but we can sort it all out till you get to S3.
That's fine, it's been a while since I played S1 too and kinda forgot about the story. Maybe I should replay S1 first

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1197770

Overview:
In-game mod for Thirsty For My Guest
Multi-mod adds support for naming and deleting saves, adds a stat screen, displays in-game walkthough and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** SanchoMod Core v6 ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

*** Mod updates will be on full Episode SE releases, not partial or half-episode releases unless critical ***
It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Updated: 08-19-2022
Game/Creator: Thirsty For My Guest / monkeyposter_7 - -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: Season 2 Episode 18SE & Season 3 Episode 22SE
Game Version: Season 2 Episode 18SE & Season 3 Episode 22SE
Language: English

Features (S2E18SE & S3E21SE):
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port). Full feature just added!
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

Season 3 link revision: 08/19/2022 08:45 CST
Season 3
View attachment 1769938 View attachment 1769969 View attachment 1769970 View attachment 1769974 View attachment 1769978
View attachment 1769991 View attachment 1769992 View attachment 1769993 View attachment 1769994

Season 2
View attachment 1418024 View attachment 1418023 View attachment 1418025 View attachment 1418022 View attachment 1418018 View attachment 1418021 View attachment 1418020 View attachment 1418019
View attachment 1418015 View attachment 1418016 View attachment 1418017

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1418014
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
22.5?

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Good morning. My apologies for the late response (real life gets in the way sometimes). Irgendwie Irgendwo above is correct but you can obtain most LI's, just not all of them.

Two off the top of my head: If you choose Audrey you can't obtain Ryona's path (and vice-versa obviously). If you don't choose Audrey you can't obtain Renee's path (and vice-versa). So, technically you can't be on both Ryona's and Renee's path at the same time. I've done my best in SanchoCheats to allow this BUT when the dev's conditional code during some scenes analysis both paths it will always pick the first one in the conditional that's True. In other words because of conditional statements these paths are technically one OR the other, the conditionals never have one AND the other in them.
Qleaf managed to do it though, it always showed all paths in season 1 with the mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Qleaf managed to do it though, it always showed all paths in season 1 with the mod.
Bud you're not understanding. This isn't about whether I have the ability to do something or not. I was explaining how the VN works in it's normal state, not that I could or could not do anything about it. Hell I could recode the entire VN to do anything in the world I wanted to (which I basically did by creating SanchoMod for it), but coding an "all LI harem" is outside the scope of the mod's intent. Understand that I write these mods for me and my personal use, only sharing some of them publicly is out of pure generosity.

So, can I make any game a full-blown get all the LI's harem? Of course I can. The real question is why would I waste my time on that endeavor which is meaningless to me and most other players. This isn't about my ability at all.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Bud you're not understanding. This isn't about whether I have the ability to do something or not. I was explaining how the VN works in it's normal state, not that I could or could not do anything about it. Hell I could recode the entire VN to do anything in the world I wanted to (which I basically did by creating SanchoMod for it), but coding an "all LI harem" is outside the scope of the mod's intent. Understand that I write these mods for me and my personal use, only sharing some of them publicly is out of pure generosity.

So, can I make any game a full-blown get all the LI's harem? Of course I can. The real question is why would I waste my time on that endeavor which is meaningless to me and most other players. This isn't about my ability at all.
Meaningless to most players? I think most players want to follow all the LIs in a single playthrough instead of playing through the game multiple times (even while skipping read text), it's the biggest reason people even want these kinds of mods.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Meaningless to most players? I think most players want to follow all the LIs in a single playthrough instead of playing through the game multiple times (even while skipping read text), it's the biggest reason people even want these kinds of mods.
" I think most players... "

That holds little to no water bud.

You think "most players" because it fits your desire for it and your narrative without any actual data to colloberate. The mod for this VN alone has 10's of thousands of user downloads worldwide. Less than half a dozen folks out of that have asked if I would even consider recoding the VN. Do the math bud, that's an extremely low percentile. But I get it, that's what you want. Again, I've always modded to stay as true to the dev's intent as possible, which is why I rarely (if ever) go further than SanchoSplits in-game. Otherwise my happy medium ground is fleshing out the most advanced and complex scene galleries you'll find in any mod or any other product by any developer. I personally have no desire to force the games I mod into anything other than what they are. My personal objectives, desires and project goals won't always align with a few folks and I'm okay with that at the end of the day.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020

I would prefer an mod where i get everything in the first run, over a mod that doesn´t. It´s pretty common that some modder add things like "See both scenes" and you still get the points from both. JokerLeader or Darkassassin for example or even shady. BUT i don´t know how this works, it could be that not every game gives that without to edit the whole game new!

For my "simple mind" it can be like this:
- Add a new choice to see both (or more)
- play the first choice (li 1)
- then 2nd choice (li 2)
- end

I lose the interest in a game after a playthrough. You have to skip so much content because you read them at the 1st play. And to be careful not to lose the new content because you don´t know when you see the text from the 1st play is too annoying. But this is just my opinion and doesn´t mean that i don´t appreciate your work or don´t like it! But to play a game and get all content in 1 playthrough is common here. When i read the posts in the games i play (played a lot here) the most questions are (NTR avoidable, or harem or incest)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For my "simple mind" it can be like this:
- Add a new choice to see both (or more)
- play the first choice (li 1)
- then 2nd choice (li 2)
- end
The above explains exactly what "SanchoSplits" do and I code that in many of my mods. This works when the scenes work in somewhat parallel path splitting and can at a near future point return to the same base linear pathline. The problem comes when there are branches of the tree that are so opposing to one another that they aren't even related to the same current plot. Some games are more linear than others (just as in video games), others take it to a further level. It can get so extreme that it's like playing "Fallout New Vegas" where if you had to put it all together in one playthrough it makes no sense at all... not all adult VN's are coded like "Pong" or "Pac-Man". I'm using metaphors to help explain without writing an essay on the subject so I hope it makes sense. This is all to explain how splitting code ultimately works.

Almost every "modder" you've listed looks up to many of my works, some even use them for their own enjoyment of a VN or attempt to replicate what and how I'm doing in the multi-mods. Why? Because I don't just label hop when coding splits... I'm selective with splitting and code them so it flows as seamlessly as possible so as to keep the player engaged in the original story flow as the developer intended. I don't just add a button and say go to ChoiceA then when done go to ChoiceB. Think I'm full of shit? Ask them for yourself. Label hopping only works (correctly and somewhat fluidly) if the parallel path split is extremely short and ultimately returns quickly to the root path. Otherwise you are in re-write mode to do it correctly. Some technical VN's off the top of my head that I do this in (advanced SanchoSplits) are "Uni of Problems", "Being a DIK", etc. Some of the extreme examples of branching that splitting makes zero sense are "Summer Scent", "Seducing the Devil", "Leap of Faith", etc.

Yet again I'll say this has nothing to do with my ability but rather the desire to do so. I'm as or more capable to code anything to a Python based game than anyone you can think of. I'm not tooting my horn (being arrogant) with this statement, I'm clarifying as you seem to be insinuating that I lack the ability or understanding of how to make choice splits (which is trivial).

Back to the topic, in the case of TFMG S2, are you that riled up over Ryona versus Renee? Is that what this is boiling down to? What is it you feel you are missing out on? You do realize that TFMG is a "harem" VN, right? You can choose to have almost 100% of the potential LIs in your "group" of fuckery, besides those two.

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Please calm down :) The least i wanted to do, is to insult your work! I reffered only to your statement:

That´s all. I mostly enjoy your mods (because of the lack of alternatives) but i would never dare to say that any modder can´t do his work!
My english is not that good to understand every of your explanations of your functions. In some games there is a progress bar, but don´t see any? Then on the right site a menu to follow points or progress? Mostly the font is so small that i can´t read it. I know it is my fault for sure because i don´t understand how to change that or to activate things because i don´t understand it. And it´s ok for me and i would not insult someone just because i don´t understand it.

That thing with the choices is my thinking of how it can work. That there are more to it then just that, i also know and know that it don´t work in all games. Believe me, if i could do that (because it would be so simple) i would have done that and not wait for any modder to do this in his free time for me. I wish i could do that of my own but when i search for any tutorials, they speak to fast in the videos so its hard to follow or here in the forum its just too much results.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
...In some games there is a progress bar, but don´t see any? Then on the right site a menu to follow points or progress? Mostly the font is so small that i can´t read it. I know it is my fault for sure because i don´t understand how to change that or to activate things because i don´t understand it. ...
This one's easy for us to sort. Every SanchoMod has these "Progress" bars. The main one only shows during a menu choice and is a narrow (thin) bar displayed at the bottom of the screen as exampled below (I'll use TFMG for the example so as to stay on topic). The MiniStat progress bar is always available and the size of the stat screen can be changed via the MiniMenu.

Main progress bar (arrows pointing down) and MiniStat progress bar and it's size setting (arrows pointing right):
1664723879894.png
Please note that due to the way RenPy calculates dialogue that the progress reported is for ALL PLAYTHROUGHS, not just the currently loaded save. In other words it's reporting the furthest you've ever gone via any playthrough at all.

Reactions: rnzn
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes