Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
can we play with this mod in joiplay??
Negative. Not currently mobile compatible.

Thanks Sancho1969 I seem to have an issue with goldie scene in the latest release :
creampie choices can't be chosen
That is the VN, I'm only showing you the disabled choices so you can see what you might be missing and what is required to make the choices active. As noted in disabled choices, you don't meet the necessary requirements in the currently playthough. If memory serves for Goldie pie the player must have GoldieLust(56+).

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Negative. Not currently mobile compatible.

That is the VN, I'm only showing you the disabled choices so you can see what you might be missing and what is required to make the choices active. As noted in disabled choices, you don't meet the necessary requirements in the currently playthough. If memory serves for Goldie pie the player must have GoldieLust(56+).
Could you modify your gallery to enable those choices? :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Change log:
  • Resolved: Disabled creampies for Goldie in two of the scenes in SanchoGallery are now enabled as intended.
Mentions: Gundams

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'd like to thank you for doing the work with your mod you are doing, Sancho. Easy to use, easy to keep everything tracked. I was impressed (don't know how much effort it is, I am assuming reading out and displaying a variable) how the cast list on the points overview seamlessly went from Tammy's Mom to Pammy, Pamela and back to Pammy and reversing the choices on the traceback feature.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

Change log:
  • Resolved: Disabled creampies for Goldie in two of the scenes in SanchoGallery are now enabled as intended.
Mentions: Gundams
Just finished playing the update, BTW, had to pick Pammy, Tammy and Pammy, was just toooooooo cute to pass up on. ;) Anyways, no problems what so ever. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 thanks for the fix I may have found another issue about Tammy's last scene it seems we're unable to choose 'anal'.
In-game or in the scene gallery, during that lewd if you don't already have prerequisite then choose "Doggy" from "Change Pose", then select "Surprise Anal".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I always use your gallery :) and tried your advice it didn't work
Works for me. Again, you have to select "Surprise Anal" from the "Doggy" position, then "Anal" becomes available to switch to afterwards if you want to repeat it. Here's a screenshot, see bottom-right:
1668802573735.png
So, to clarify:
  1. Choose "Change Pose" from any variant
  2. Select "Doggy"
  3. Select "Surprise Anal" (shows up if anal not used yet)
  4. Done.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Works for me. Again, you have to select "Surprise Anal" from the "Doggy" position, then "Anal" becomes available to switch to afterwards if you want to repeat it. Here's a screenshot, see bottom-right:
So, to clarify:
  1. Choose "Change Pose" from any variant
  2. Select "Doggy"
  3. Select "Surprise Anal" (shows up if anal not used yet)
  4. Done.
I'll try it right now I seem to have issues with Lauren too no creampie for her either

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
When we get this latest multi mod for Android Ports??
I have no timeline of when SanchoMod will be mobile compatible again. Once I get all the knives out of my back is the approximate point.
Sancho1969 I wanna know how can I request you to make mod my requested game
Well, my plate is rather full from projects I'm already working on and have yet to release plus all the other requests that have been pouring in nonstop so... it will go one of two ways I guess: You might get lucking and whatever title you were hoping for is already a slated project OR I've never seen the title you wish and I fall in love with it and wish to support the developer. I can't tell you if you don't say the title though... so that part is on you.

Regards.

Reactions: doujin1
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes