Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
23.5 just dropped (kinda silently), hope you'll continue your excellent mod. :)
As stated above. Until then maybe play some other new release I have like my new BaDIK S3 mod or the pending UoP mod (that will be release today). Either or both of those will keep you a bit busy until Ep24SE is finished by the dev. Regards.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
As stated above. Until then maybe play some other new release I have like my new BaDIK S3 mod or the pending UoP mod (that will be release today). Either or both of those will keep you a bit busy until Ep24SE is finished by the dev. Regards.
Ah, apologies, wasn't aware you did only the SE updates for this one.

No worries, I can play UoP in the meantime. ;)

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1197770

Overview:
In-game mod for Thirsty For My Guest
Multi-mod adds support for naming and deleting saves, adds a stat screen, displays in-game walkthough and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** SanchoMod Core v6 ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

*** Mod updates will be on full Episode SE releases, not partial or half-episode releases unless critical ***
It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Updated: 11-16-2022
Game/Creator: Thirsty For My Guest / monkeyposter_7 - -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: Season 2 Episode 18SE & Season 3 Episode 23SE
Game Version: Season 2 Episode 18SE & Season 3 Episode 23SE
Language: English

Features (S2E18SE & S3E23SE):
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Season 3 link revision: 11/17/2022 014:50 CST
Season 3
View attachment 1769938 View attachment 1769969 View attachment 1769970 View attachment 1769974 View attachment 1769978
View attachment 1769991 View attachment 1769992 View attachment 1769993 View attachment 1769994

Season 2
View attachment 1418024 View attachment 1418023 View attachment 1418025 View attachment 1418022 View attachment 1418018 View attachment 1418021 View attachment 1418020 View attachment 1418019
View attachment 1418015 View attachment 1418016 View attachment 1418017

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1418014
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
23.5 ?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I almost replied to the fella but then thought... "I'm kinda busy pushing UoP's update public right now, I'm sure a bud will come along and set him straight." Reading's always going to be a bitch even when it's a forum. A forum by definition is communication via written language, right? Regardless, cheers my friends, it's time for another Crown & Coke. Best to you and yours (I'll start preparing for 24SE this weekend... just to stay ahead of the curve). Regards and best to you and yours.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
What?! ~4 hours and no additional requests for a half of a VN mod update? What happened to the "no soup for you"-ers? Have we all become better and literate out of the blue? So many questions, so few answers. I'm so grateful for the silence. :ROFLMAO: You folks have a great evening, and best to you and yours as always.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hey Sancho1969 I just restarted/re-downloaded this game today and I have an issue with S2 + the S2 MOD.
The game starts up and when the main menu is supposed to appear it just exits. I have no errors, no traceback file and the log.txt doesn't show anything special so I have no clue why it happens or anything to provide you with a hint.

I also tried the game without the patch and that starts up OK to the main-menu.
side-note: I am using the S2 compressed version, not sure if it makes a difference.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any progress for update mod to compatible with mobile again?
Not yet, it's been too busy updating mods (tis the season, end of year every year updates drop like rain).

Hey Sancho1969 I just restarted/re-downloaded this game today and I have an issue with S2 + the S2 MOD.
The game starts up and when the main menu is supposed to appear it just exits. I have no errors, no traceback file and the log.txt doesn't show anything special so I have no clue why it happens or anything to provide you with a hint.

I also tried the game without the patch and that starts up OK to the main-menu.
side-note: I am using the S2 compressed version, not sure if it makes a difference.
You must install the mod inside a clean (unadulterated) VN. No unren, no shenanigans. So, in a newly created directory (if needed) install the VN then install the mod... just those two steps, nothings else. Fire it up and report back please.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
You must install the mod inside a clean (unadulterated) VN. No unren, no shenanigans. So, in a newly created directory (if needed) install the VN then install the mod... just those two steps, nothings else. Fire it up and report back please.
This is exactly what I did, I downloaded TFMG-SEASON-02-SE-pc-crunched.zip and extracted it and then extracted the contents of TFMG-SEASON-02-SE - SanchoMod.zip in to the game folder and letting it override the scripts.rpa file
It exits right when it is about to show the main menu.
And just to be sure, I also downloaded Thirsty_for_My_Guest-SEASON-02-SE-pc.zip (all 7.1GB of it) and it gave the same result.

I even tried running it via the Ren'Py 8.0 SDK and same result.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This is exactly what I did, I downloaded TFMG-SEASON-02-SE-pc-crunched.zip and extracted it and then extracted the contents of TFMG-SEASON-02-SE - SanchoMod.zip in to the game folder and letting it override the scripts.rpa file
It exits right when it is about to show the main menu.
And just to be sure, I also downloaded Thirsty_for_My_Guest-SEASON-02-SE-pc.zip (all 7.1GB of it) and it gave the same result.

I even tried running it via the Ren'Py 8.0 SDK and same result.
TFMG doesn't run on R8. It runs on 7.4.2

What platform are you trying to run it on? Are you installing SanchoMod E23SE inside the VN E23SE or VN E23.5? It won't work inside 23.5

Install the mod into this version of the VN: compressed version here. I think you're trying to install mod based on 23SE inside 23.5 non-SE.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
TFMG doesn't run on R8. It runs on 7.4.2

What platform are you trying to run it on? Are you installing SanchoMod E23SE inside the VN E23SE or VN E23.5? It won't work inside 23.5

Install the mod into this version of the VN: compressed version here. I think you're trying to install mod based on 23SE inside 23.5 non-SE.
It was just a test to see if it would work with the RenPy SDK
I am running Linux.
Why are you talking about Season 3 and 23.5?
I am trying to run Season 2 Episode 18SE with your S2SE MOD as clearly indicated in both my previous posts

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes