Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It was under "Uninstall". I have now renamed it "SaveFixer" for clarity. Regards.
Code:
So I dumped the save fix in my game folder and this is the error I get when trying to load a file. I probably did something wrong idk lol

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3007, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3816, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1027, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 969, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 904, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 767, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2173, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2005, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1923, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Thirsty for my Guest Episode-22.5
Tue Oct  4 05:39:19 2022

kkzz123321!

Feb 4, 2022
Sorry I have a question I have installed the mod for season 3 but in the main screen it said the mod is not installed correctly, but in the gallery when I open a memory it said the mod is installed properly, and my full memeory is not unlocked, so what should I do? I have put the mod in the game folder. Thank you for the mod.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Sorry I have a question I have installed the mod for season 3 but in the main screen it said the mod is not installed correctly, but in the gallery when I open a memory it said the mod is installed properly, and my full memeory is not unlocked, so what should I do? I have put the mod in the game folder. Thank you for the mod.
Did you install the mod for the latest Release 22.5? If so, then you should know, that Sancho only does Full Release updates not .5 Versions and only for the SE Editions of the game.

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
hi guys, i wonder why i cant play all bonus scenes, it always said that the image isnt found and some error things, any idea how to fix this? thanks in advance

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hi guys, i wonder why i cant play all bonus scenes, it always said that the image isnt found and some error things, any idea how to fix this? thanks in advance
Yep, that sounds like you installed the mod inside a non-SE version of the game. The mod is for SE versions only unless otherwise noted. For that matter it is noted that S3 is for SE. You gotta physically read the OP bud, all the information is there.

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
Yep, that sounds like you installed the mod inside a non-SE version of the game. The mod is for SE versions only unless otherwise noted. For that matter it is noted that S3 is for SE. You gotta physically read the OP bud, all the information is there.
ight looks like it, thanks sancho, appreciate it

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
wait so S3E22 and S3E22.5 are different??
I didn't see a changelog for E22 but there is one for 22.5.

Asking as I prefer to have it with the mod than without.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Latest version of TFMG Episode 23SE mod is come
Please give us new update
I don't release mods for versions that are not available on this site. As of this post the VN available is S3 E22.5 non-SE.

wait so S3E22 and S3E22.5 are different??
I didn't see a changelog for E22 but there is one for 22.5.

Asking as I prefer to have it with the mod than without.
There's SE and non-SE variants ("special edition"). The half episodes ("x.5") are just that, non-SE half chapters as the full next episode is not yet complete when the half version is released. That sums up all variants of this VN you'll find...
1) SE and non-SE​
2) Full and half chapters (you'll not have the dev ever release an SE variant of a half chapter)​

The mod is released on SE variants only unless it's a critical bug fix required. Sure, I've done hybrids in the past but every time I ever did it caused more confusion to folks who couldn't or don't understand the episode structure noted above... that's why I do it this way only now.

Regards.

Reactions: Devilrv

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I don't release mods for versions that are not available on this site. As of this post the VN available is S3 E22.5 non-SE.

There's SE and non-SE variants ("special edition"). The half episodes ("x.5") are just that, non-SE half chapters as the full next episode is not yet complete when the half version is released. That sums up all variants of this VN you'll find...
1) SE and non-SE​
2) Full and half chapters (you'll not have the dev ever release an SE variant of a half chapter)​

The mod is released on SE variants only unless it's a critical bug fix required. Sure, I've done hybrids in the past but every time I ever did it caused more confusion to folks who couldn't or don't understand the episode structure noted above... that's why I do it this way only now.

Regards.
Follow up question, Are the mods for SE and Non-SE version compatible ?
I'm assuming no so gonna hold off on downloading it until then.

Cheers.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Follow up question, Are the mods for SE and Non-SE version compatible ?
I'm assuming no so gonna hold off on downloading it until then.

Cheers.
The current S3 mod is made for exclusively for Ep22SE. If you need Ep22SE you can find it via the link in the post here.

Are the mods for SE and Non-SE version compatible ?
There is no SanchoMod for S3 non-SE so that's irrelevant, so your compatibility question makes no sense.

Reactions: Devilrv

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The E23 SE update is going to take some doing folks. The dev has rather crudely introduced seven eight (yes, 8) new menu choice screens to be used at various point (mostly during lewds currently) just so that the location and style of the choices could be changed. There's much better and efficient ways to do this but I've decided against recoding the entire VN update scripts to do it proper and instead will adapt SanchoMod's core code to handle all seven of these individually (which really sucks if I'm being honest). This will insure I don't have to recode the entire VN every time there's a new update released. I'm hoping I can resolve the issues before the SE version drops publicly but not sure if there's ample time yet. I'll keep ya posted on progress of course. Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A quick FYI, I've been posting in the VN's thread which includes a few teasers of progress. To summaries I believe I've made my mind on how to handle the various menu choice screens and have SanchoMod's core handle all of them proper. In doing so I've populated SanchoGallery 100% during the process. I'm now slowing working my way through all the new choices to populate the dynamic ChoiceGuide. Once that's done I reckon all that would be left if final polish, add whatever cheats might be necessary, and push it out. I'm willing to push this out early so the dev's Patreons have access to the mod if they wish but just know that the SE version will drop any minute/day now (I'm not a supplier but I know it's in the works). Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
S3 E23 SE progress update:

It is now basically done. I need to polish it a bit and cleanup a ton of code due to the amount of rework but it's a downhill slide at this point. Will keep y'all posted.
1668616971606.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (Season 3 E23 SE)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards and enjoy.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969, you are awesome!
Appreciate it bud, but to be fair I yet again received an advanced copy to buy me time to work through issues and get the mod updated ahead of time... it's not always the case of course. There was certainly one helluva curve ball thrown at me with the new menu choice variants but it should be all sorted. It took me almost as long to properly scene filter the SanchoGallery (it was more difficult than I first thought). Enjoy and regards.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes