• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kaz1991x

Jan 3, 2022
With the unmodded portion of the VN, yes, it's always been that way.

SanchoCheats allows you to force the paths but I didn't rewrite the VN so there might be a few oddities from time to time:
View attachment 2867326
That makes so much sense. Found this game late into Season 3 and used the mod to catch up faster. I always thought it was weird how some paths just ended even though there were more scenes in the gallery. Kinda figured I just fucked up installing it lol. Gonna give this one a replay for alternate content.

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
Is there any progress for android compatible?
I hope i have a chance to play with your mod on my phone.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
See the links in the OP. There's separate versions of the mod for each Season (they must correlate). I did not mod Season 1 since there was already a mod for it and didn't see the need to go back and spend dozens of hours of work for an old season that most have already played and exported into S2+.

Reactions: Punto and azz111

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
*** Early Release for VN Dev supporters ***

SanchoMod
Update (S4E27SE)
1696638487447.png 1696638503987.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Thanks Sancho1969 could you allow the option to grab Goldy's ass in episode 27 Goldy and Renee episode 27 Jenna no creampie scene episode 27 Vanessa / Jenna threesome Vanessa tits fuck Jenna handjob either please?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks Sancho1969 could you allow the option to grab Goldy's ass in episode 27 Goldy and Renee episode 27 Jenna no creampie scene episode 27 Vanessa / Jenna threesome Vanessa tits fuck Jenna handjob either please?
1) I don't know what you mean: "grab Goldy's ass in episode 27 Goldy and Renee" Are you referencing this choice during the replay in SanchoGallery?:
1696773940887.png
If so, yes, I can make this available during the replay... but it's on you to have it available during actual gameplay. I've already made it function during SanchoGallery and can upload this during the next maintenance update.

2) "Jenna no creampie scene episode 27 Vanessa / Jenna threesome Vanessa tits fuck Jenna handjob": I'm not finding that the cum choices are restricted within SanchoGallery, can you elaborate what you mean please? If you mean there's no choice to creampie Jenna then that's because there isn't... you can only creampie Vanessa... this is the dev and it's the ONLY creampie choice during the entirety of the scene (there are no images/animations of creampie Jenna at all for this scene):
1696774625057.png

Regards.

Last edited:

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
1) I don't know what you mean: "grab Goldy's ass in episode 27 Goldy and Renee" Are you referencing this choice during the replay in SanchoGallery?:
View attachment 2989932
If so, yes, I can make this available during the replay... but it's on you to have it available during actual gameplay. I've already made it function during SanchoGallery and can upload this during the next maintenance update.

2) "Jenna no creampie scene episode 27 Vanessa / Jenna threesome Vanessa tits fuck Jenna handjob": I'm not finding that the cum choices are restricted within SanchoGallery, can you elaborate what you mean please? If you mean there's no choice to creampie Jenna then that's because there isn't... you can only creampie Vanessa... this is the dev and it's the ONLY creampie choice during the entirety of the scene (there are no images/animations of creampie Jenna at all for this scene):
View attachment 2989954

Regards.

For #1 could you enable grab ass option for it during the replay ? For #2 I thought they was an option for it since it was on screen.
Thanks for answering and agreeing to my request :)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, finally caught back up with the Dev on this game, and no problems what so ever from the mod. In fact, thank you for the heads up on picking 9 on that one choice. Nice little bonus I don't think I would have gotten if not for the heads up from you. Thank you so very much for your work on this mod!!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I get an error. Use the mod an i-patch
Sorry Punto...SanchoMod is not compatible with that other fella's wonky mod. The VN isn't designed for a forced iPatch like that other mod imposes. He originally wanted both of us to collaborate on making the projects compatible but I had two issues with that proposal tbh:
  • If I think a VN will benefit from an iPatch that isn't already established by the developer then I'll simply code my own like I have for many VN's SanchoMod is available for.
  • I am opposed to Jenna being the MC's direct "daughter" as that is NOT how the story is setup at all across all Seasons. I've had this discussion with the developer behind the scenes over the course of this VN's timeline (feels like years now, lol) and I'm on his side... I feel the characters stand on their own as they are.
The above are obviously my opinions and stances... but until a very powerful case is made to change my mind it's where I remain standing.

You'll have to pick one mod or the other currently if I'm being honest, but no worries... I don't judge so if the iPatch mod suits what anyone wants from the VN then go for it... SanchoMod will still be here if you change your mind later.

P.S. - The reason they aren't compatible is that both mods replace the base VN's script files... so the mod you installed last will overwrite the previous mod's script information. When installing multiple mods that aren't designed to work with each other they layer on top of each other instead of migrating with each other and therefore break things.

Reactions: TheSidewinder
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes