Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
All I'll say is most are in South, East, and NE so beach, forest, and pasture. Once in the hill country as well. Variation of living locations has always been my personal preference.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
All I'll say is most are in South, East, and NE so beach, forest, and pasture. Once in the hill country as well. Variation of living locations has always been my personal preference.
Thanks for sharing. I wasn't trying to be too personal. Love your skills and wish you well.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm compiling the testing copy now for bench systems. If all goes well (it should) then I'll have this out shortly. It's getting late so I really need to get this out and grab a nap soon so I'll do what I can.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (S4E26SE)
1685677429569.png 1685677456175.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SanchoMod Update (S4E26SE)
View attachment 2668603 View attachment 2668606
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
Nice, I guess now you can have that long earned nap...

Unlesss.....just kidding nothing is out that you mod ;)

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1197770

Overview:
In-game mod for Thirsty For My Guest
Multi-mod adds support for naming and deleting saves, adds a stat screen, displays in-game walkthough and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** SanchoMod Core Versions ***
S4 - SancohMod Core v7b
S3 - SanchoMod Core v7b
S2 - SanchoMod Core v5b
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

*** Mod updates will be on full Episode SE releases, not partial or half-episode releases unless critical ***
It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Updated: 06-01-2023
Game/Creator: Thirsty For My Guest / monkeyposter_7 - -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: S2 E18SE, S3 E24SE, S4 E26SE
Game Version: Season 2 Episode 18SE, Season 3 Episode 24SE, Season 4 Episode 26SE
Language: English

Features (S2E18SE & S3E24SE shared, see FAQ Spoiler below for Season specific features):
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Season 3
View attachment 1769938 View attachment 1769969 View attachment 1769970 View attachment 1769974 View attachment 1769978
View attachment 1769991 View attachment 1769992 View attachment 1769993 View attachment 1769994

Season 2
View attachment 1418024 View attachment 1418023 View attachment 1418025 View attachment 1418022 View attachment 1418018 View attachment 1418021 View attachment 1418020 View attachment 1418019
View attachment 1418015 View attachment 1418016 View attachment 1418017

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1418014
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
thank you!

Anushree

Mar 7, 2020
It's a safe bet that JoiPlay cannot handle OpenGL2 as that API is not something that 'Droid has a substitution for (DirectX, etc). When I dumb-down the mod to the point where OpenGL(1) is called instead then 'Droid can handle it but it cripples my work and the point of it's use on PC.
Latest beta version from joiplay patreon page can run TFMG season 3 and 4 without any issues

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes