the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest - Stay Hard v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so i take it it was to hard for you to make the targeting setup for the mouse movement ,, instead moving around and taking a lucky shot at whatever you try to hit ,, kinda makes targeting way to hard for the player ...

Reactions: jussi818

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Stay Hard Special ?
What does that even mean?
It seems to be the same size as the last version, so I might as well wait for the next one.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
aaaaaw i thought i was gonna get some pussy:p at the end for saving the day :FacePalm:
If you choose "Not a good time to ask more", then "Let them gossip" and "Keep going after Hans" you can get a reward from Candice. I don't get why they spend time on a special where the MC either watches two random NPC's fuck, or he fucks a random NPC himself, instead of working on the actual game.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
monkeyposter_7 great work buddy, you are doing awesome. i still remember when you had 0 supporters. fun times. i wish you all the luck in the world.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
so i take it it was to hard for you to make the targeting setup for the mouse movement ,, instead moving around and taking a lucky shot at whatever you try to hit ,, kinda makes targeting way to hard for the player ...
no need any targeting ;) just need click on right order 1 2 3 ,if i remember right it was 231 but not sure hehe but yeah no need targeting anything if do it right

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes