Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
about all these xmas releases....ive not played this one yet, but I dont see the point of the others i just played, there is no sex, often just a Christmas story....why not spend that time to continue the the story instead, get some alcohol in them and we get a ooopsie with mom/sis whoever which they forget in the morning

Reactions: Kond and Citlaly

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Thirsty for My Guest [Xmas 2020 Special] [monkeyposter_7] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 527.43 MB
Original MAC Size: 510.14 MB

Compressed PC Size: 104.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 87.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
about all these xmas releases....ive not played this one yet, but I dont see the point of the others i just played, there is no sex, often just a Christmas story....why not spend that time to continue the the story instead, get some alcohol in them and we get a ooopsie with mom/sis whoever which they forget in the morning
Post of the day. Why don't you take a look at the content before posting? You might actually find something you like.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
View attachment 943776

TFMG XMAS 2020 DLC

Out now for 5+ tiers. on the 25th unlocked for everyone
Hope you enjoy it!

TFMG XMAS 2020 DLC:
262 images (3862 with animations)
8 animations (360+360+360+540+360+540+540+540 in frames)
New menu
New "rewards" gallery (29 images as collectibles)
how to unlock all the rewards? i only have the last 2 unlocked.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Thirsty for My Guest [Xmas 2020 Special]

Is this STANDALONE update??
There are two versions.

The link on page 1 of this thread is to a standalone version.

There is also a DLC version on the dev's Patreon page Dec. 16 post. Link here: It's an .rpa file that when pasted into the game folder will integrate into the main game structure but with it's own menu. Neat coding with one small downside, with this version the MC can only be played with his default name.

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Attaching below the TFMG-XMAS2020-GalleryMod.
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • An Unlock button to unlock all images if you cant find them hidden in-game or just too lazy to do so. :p

1609001621285.png

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Nice! Great work btw Qleaf! But, my advice to players is to look for the hidden rewards in game yourself. Because it's not just about collecting the reward pics. All the hidden rewards trigger instant alternative in-game pics the moment you discover them. That's the fun of it. It's sort of like a sexy Advent kalendar paired to a weird Easter egg hunt. Haha.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Nice! Great work btw Qleaf! But, my advice to players is to look for the hidden rewards in game yourself. Because it's not just about collecting the reward pics. All the hidden rewards trigger instant alternative in-game pics the moment you discover them. That's the fun of it. It's sort of like a sexy Advent kalendar paired to a weird Easter egg hunt. Haha.
I could've added a marker on the hotspots where you can find the hidden pics, but that will spoil the fun. :p

The unlock button can be used as a last resort if you give up or for people that don't care for such activities. :D

Reactions: jospaghettio

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Can I just skip this update and continue with the next regular update?
Yes. This won't affect the main game.

how to unlock all the rewards? i only have the last 2 unlocked.
There are hidden spots in-game in-between the scenes, you need to locate and click them when you find it (when your mouse is on the hotspot, you'll see a special effect indicating you found it).

Alternatively you can download my gallery mod, which adds an "UNLOCK" button that will unlock all images.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This game had a good start, but now is just a mess..
then go play DmD if you think this game is a mess you have not seen anything yet. this game is pretty straightforward with a hiccup here and there but at least its consistent and follows a clear story path unlike many games.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for saving me time, glad I don't have to waste it.
you may be surprised if you actually tried it. i love jenna as well but she isnt the only hot girl in the game. the special is really pretty good but devs cant always please everyone.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
then go play DmD if you think this game is a mess you have not seen anything yet. this game is pretty straightforward with a hiccup here and there but at least its consistent and follows a clear story path unlike many games.
oh boy...i don't really understand the craze behind DmD. I tried a lot of times but i just don't have enough patience to complete even the first chapter. The story is so fucking slow and is filled with unnecessary 'touch her breast' 'kiss her' bullshit.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes