RPGM Thirsty Pathogen [v0.1b] [Silent Pyramid]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Imagine waking up in your hospital room and no one around. What's more, the whole hospital looks abandoned, and all of New Kroy is in ruins.

That's the fate that met Ethan. A couple of months ago, his father was laid off from his job. His sister disappeared 2 years ago, and the search for her led nowhere. The adult world he aspired to lies beneath his feet and somewhere in the far away fallen buildings, just like his dreams and goals of his quiet life. In this chaos he was able to find his sister, who doesn't even recognize him, doesn't talk at all, and half of her body is covered in mysterious ashy spots.

Is it war? Or have we been attacked by terrorists? Why did my sister only show up now and what happened to her? So many questions and no answers...
Now, in this empty and ruined city, he must fight to survive and protect those left alive in this ruthless and dangerous world​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Developer: Silent Pyramid - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
Russian Translate[0.1b]

6.png 7.png 5.png 4.png 1.png 3.png 2.png 8.png

Last edited:

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
for the color room, maybe wanna add a slight hint or something. i spent a hour trying to figure out how to activate the generators before figuring it out

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silent Pyramid

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
for the color room, maybe wanna add a slight hint or something. i spent a hour trying to figure out how to activate the generators before figuring it out
Hey, thanks for advice!
The original puzzle was more complicated, but I've simplified it a lot. I'll try to add a little hint on what exactly you need to do to activate the generators

For all those who are stuck with this puzzle. Here are the codes you need to put in for the generators:

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Can we stop giving games the incest tag when all they do is let you manually type in their relationships? This starts off with the default "Landlady" BS and I know we're all going to make her his mom. So what does the MC do in the first few seconds besides inevitably using incorrect grammar? Calls his mom by her name.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I've tried 3 different downloads and each one detected a virus. One allowed me to try again, only with the same result: virus.
I think you have to check your game, links, or whatever. Good luck.

Reactions: Wolfffffff

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
The interface can't be navigated via mouse, only through keys which honestly is not ideal for a RPGM game.

Also, there's no way to save the progress mid-way.

While the story is decent so far, the graphics are a little poor, with a mix of generic elements and AI(?). I'm sure that will improve in the future though as you hone your skills.

Good luck! :)(y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote