• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Thirsty Pathogen [v0.1b] [Silent Pyramid]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kelelih

May 13, 2022
Can we stop giving games the incest tag when all they do is let you manually type in their relationships? This starts off with the default "Landlady" BS and I know we're all going to make her his mom. So what does the MC do in the first few seconds besides inevitably using incorrect grammar? Calls his mom by her name.
I agree it's irritating, though I also understand the need to keep by Patreon rules...maybe Dev can add a third option when developing the relationships?

Besides "What is her name?" and "What is she to MC" Dev could add "What do MC call her"? Might solve the issue without breaking any rules.

Reactions: Silent Pyramid

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So, SP, I am so happy to be able to download this game. It is perfect, just the way I've wanted to play this type of game. Just ran into Jill (she likes me) and we're in the HQ, I think. Anyway, is this going to be more like Silent Hill or Resident Evil? or maybe, a combination of both? If you throw in the super hot and crazy nurses from Silent Hill, oh boy!!! So far, not so much in the battle department and that's fine. It's progressing in the story that I want to see, and since there isn't a lot of having to negotiate through the city and battle the bad guys, we are moving quite nicely along and the idea that something is going to happen is still there. (I'm doing a lot of saving, just in case)
I would love to see more H-scenes with the girls and a correction on the proper name-calling. But, you can work on that. Thanks again, SP. You are making a perfect game.

• Red Heart

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
So, SP, I am so happy to be able to download this game. It is perfect, just the way I've wanted to play this type of game. Just ran into Jill (she likes me) and we're in the HQ, I think. Anyway, is this going to be more like Silent Hill or Resident Evil? or maybe, a combination of both? If you throw in the super hot and crazy nurses from Silent Hill, oh boy!!! So far, not so much in the battle department and that's fine. It's progressing in the story that I want to see, and since there isn't a lot of having to negotiate through the city and battle the bad guys, we are moving quite nicely along and the idea that something is going to happen is still there. (I'm doing a lot of saving, just in case)
I would love to see more H-scenes with the girls and a correction on the proper name-calling. But, you can work on that. Thanks again, SP. You are making a perfect game.
There won't be much horror and the focus here is more on the story. Combat (typical for JRPGs) won't be here, so don't worry about that ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Of course not. I wouldn't add viruses to my game that I've put tons of time, nerves and tears into. Just scan it through , or just don't play. That's all I can say :(
Avast Antivirus scanned the zipped and unzipped folder as clean but when I ran it, it flagged Game.exe as a virus. I sent Game.exe to VirusTotal like you said and it flagged it as well. Why don't you zip a copy of Game.exe that tests clean and upload it here; it's only 2.21 Mb.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I agree it's irritating, though I also understand the need to keep by Patreon rules...maybe Dev can add a third option when developing the relationships?

Besides "What is her name?" and "What is she to MC" Dev could add "What do MC call her"? Might solve the issue without breaking any rules.
There are other games(not going to name Names for obvious reason)that do the same but take the extra steps of actually running an alternate script when you insert the "right" relationships.
Wish more games actually ran that approach since this whole "insert relationship"-approach really doesnt work.
If you can replace dad with milkman without your narrative changing,frankly you might as well drop the fetish.

Spec11

Jul 23, 2022

Русский Перевод v0.1b...
Старая ссылка была удалена.
Хочу сказать спасибо за разработку и начало интересной истории!
Английский не является моим родным языком, я использую программу-переводчик.
Russian Translation v0.1b...
The old link has been deleted.
I want to say thank you for developing and starting an interesting story!
English is not my native language, I use a translator program.

Spec11

Jul 23, 2022
By the way, I do not know if binoculars will be needed in the future according to the author's idea, but you can leave the room and get dressed without taking it, after which you will not return back and in this case it will no longer be in the inventory further in the game...

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
By the way, I do not know if binoculars will be needed in the future according to the author's idea, but you can leave the room and get dressed without taking it, after which you will not return back and in this case it will no longer be in the inventory further in the game...
Hey!
Thanks for translating, I've attached your translated version in thread. That's right about the binoculars. It won't come in handy later on (no plans for it at the moment), so you'll just miss a small CG scene

Reactions: Spec11

Spec11

Jul 23, 2022
Hey!
Thanks for translating, I've attached your translated version in thread. That's right about the binoculars. It won't come in handy later on (no plans for it at the moment), so you'll just miss a small CG scene
I just noticed it, when I wanted to check, if MC would leave his room right away or not, and it turned out that he went out, got dressed and did not come in anymore...)))

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote