4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
why is my game keep freezing after couple of minutes ? Is it only me ? So far haven't had any issue with any games like this.

Silent Pyramid

Thirsty Pathogen
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
why is my game keep freezing after couple of minutes ? Is it only me ? So far haven't had any issue with any games like this.
None of my testers had this issue. It might be something specific. If you're not too busy, you can reach out to me through Discord, and I'll try to solve this problem

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks for that, SP. Now how about stats for corruption and sex? You didn't mention more save spaces, 10 is certainly not enough.

I'm really enjoying your game. I'm so glad that it plays better than the first version. Jill is a cutie, I love dark chocolate.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Silent Pyramid

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
None of my testers had this issue. It might be something specific. If you're not too busy, you can reach out to me through Discord, and I'll try to solve this problem
I changed my monitor refresh rate from 300Hz to 60Hz and it's been 10 minutes seems it's fixed. I think high refresh rate breaks the game engine.It would be great if you could add vsync to the options menu in future updates.This will probably fix the problem.

Last edited:

Silent Pyramid

Thirsty Pathogen
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I changed my monitor refresh rate from 300Hz to 60Hz and it's been 10 minutes seems it's fixed. I think high refresh rate breaks the game engine.It would be great if you could add vsync to the options menu in future updates.This will probably fix the problem.
I'll definitely add it, thanks for reporting the issue. I have a 144Hz monitor and didn't experience any problems :unsure:

Reactions: KeinBa

Silent Pyramid

Thirsty Pathogen
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Thanks for that, SP. Now how about stats for corruption and sex? You didn't mention more save spaces, 10 is certainly not enough.

I'm really enjoying your game. I'm so glad that it plays better than the first version. Jill is a cutie, I love dark chocolate.
Cheats also in this game. Gallery and Cheats available for patrons of my SubscribeStar page :)

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Multiple downloads here and from itch.io ... same error :unsure:

1728432012874.png

What are the requirements regarding OS :unsure:

Silent Pyramid

Thirsty Pathogen
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Multiple downloads here and from itch.io ... same error :unsure:

View attachment 4113481

What are the requirements regarding OS :unsure:
Strange. Game runs on Windows. I'd love to port it to Android in the future, but I haven't figured out how yet :(
Contact me here through DM or on my Discord server. I'll try to help you with your issue

In the future, can the points of corruption prove a mutation? e.g. large breasts?
Probably not

Reactions: TheFirebirdo

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Strange. Game runs on Windows. I'd love to port it to Android in the future, but I haven't figured out how yet :(
Contact me here through DM or on my Discord server. I'll try to help you with your issue
I´m still on Win7 64Bit ... pretty outdated but my old lady can´t handle Win10 or above :confused:
Hence my question for the minimum requirements ...

If Win7 is not supported ... I won´t force anyone ... maybe it´s really time to move on ...

Silent Pyramid

Thirsty Pathogen
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I´m still on Win7 64Bit ... pretty outdated but my old lady can´t handle Win10 or above :confused:
Hence my question for the minimum requirements ...

If Win7 is not supported ... I won´t force anyone ... maybe it´s really time to move on ...
I don't have windows 7 to test the game on it, but I assume it should work. On Win 10 and 11 works fine

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So.. htf do we close the picture of chi from the diary? It opens in the screen and then nothing seems to make it go away

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is there much to do after the tutorial? Seems like most of the locations are locked, "IN DEVELOPMENT" or empty during the three day cycles.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
If the game its done on MV engine i suggest you go to the folder www/js and there with notepad or the program u use open rpg_core.js and then put on search tab "count" (Without " " xD) the line its always the number 1874 on all games so there's no lost, here's what u need to do: change this line (this._skipCount === 0) to this (this._skipCount <= 0) That should fix freeze issue (If the Engine is MV)

Dont know why that happen but with MV that shit happen on lot of games.

Last edited:
Reactions: lhucio and KeinBa
Oct 28, 2021
The arrow mini game is way too hard. I have ADHD and autism and my retarded brain can NOT comprehend these arrow QTEs if there was like 1 or 2 less buttons or just a couple more seconds they would still be annoying but less impossible. Honestly arrow QTEs, rock, paper, scissors, and gambling in h-games should be left in the era of flash games, dead, where they should be. Otherwise not a bad game so far.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
If the game its done on MV engine i suggest you go to the folder www/js and there with notepad or the program u use open rpg_core.js and then put on search tab "count" (Without " " xD) the line its always the number 1874 on all games so there's no lost, here's what u need to do: change this line (this._skipCount === 0) to this (this._skipCount <= 0) That should fix freeze issue (If the Engine is MV)

Dont know why that happen but with MV that shit happen on lot of games.
As i already mentioned here i fixed my problem by changing my monitor refresh rate to 60Hz.The strange thing is that I can still hear the sound of the game in the background, but the screen freezes. I just tested your method and i can confirm your solution is also works. Thank you. I'll keep in mind this solution for the future titles.

If you're using RPG Maker MV it's probably because of this:
Yes, this was the problem i was having.I can still hear background sounds but screen freezes

Last edited:
Reactions: Jhony234

Silent Pyramid

Thirsty Pathogen
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Is there much to do after the tutorial? Seems like most of the locations are locked, "IN DEVELOPMENT" or empty during the three day cycles.
Night peeking and "play" with a girls. Not much, but that's all I've managed to do in this time. It's still just version 0.3, and it's far from a completed version

could somebody please tell me if this is the mom?? View attachment 4114009
Yes, she's MC mother

If you're using RPG Maker MV it's probably because of this:
I'll check it out and try to fix the issue soon. Thanks for the link! (y)

The arrow mini game is way too hard. I have ADHD and autism and my retarded brain can NOT comprehend these arrow QTEs if there was like 1 or 2 less buttons or just a couple more seconds they would still be annoying but less impossible. Honestly arrow QTEs, rock, paper, scissors, and gambling in h-games should be left in the era of flash games, dead, where they should be. Otherwise not a bad game so far.
I understand that many people don't like events with mini-games in this kinda games. I don't agree that they are unnecessary and should be forgotten about. For me, it's one of the solutions to certain problems. I didn't want to create a typical JRPG battle system because it would pull the game in a direction I didn't intend. There were many other ideas for implementing combat in a way that wouldn't be boring or repetitive. Unfortunately, I'm technically limited by the RPG Maker. The mini-game with QTE is more challenging where it should be, like in the early game's hacking and killing infected people. Other story-focused events are much simpler and give you more time to press all the buttons. As you progress in the game (in development), you'll be able to improve your skills, and QTE will become much easier

I'm sorry you're having this issue and can't fully enjoy my game. I can send you an access to use cheat codes, just DM me. You can enable instant killing of infected and instant lockpicking. That's the best I can do for you

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes