4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // girl stats

Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_8.png

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

##########################
see also here for altered gui
Link
##########################

Last edited:

Rahveryn

Jul 12, 2018
The way I intend the patch to work. is you would get the patch and add it to the game. It would create a few more options in the in game phone.
One for removal of step.
and one to allow the sisters to interact sexually.
so yes. each one can be toggled independently.
and....
All I wants to hear and more. Thank you.
I knew there was a reason I was supporting your work. :)

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Anything new with Kayla in this version?

I don;t even know who Serenity is the changelog is a bit fuzzy

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
OTHER game infected with side character , who nobody asked for , Simdrome.

focus on the main 3 to 4 girls first . then side chars

devs these days add even donkeys and monkeys

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i'll probably get a loads of facepalms for this .. but where is the NTR tag ? :unsure:
not that wrong ;)

default ntrt = True #NTR Scenes
default ntrct = True #NTR Dialog

you can disable it complete , but yeah the tag is missing
wouldnt have started this game at all with that tag

Reactions: ImperialD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
wouldnt have started this game at all with that tag
Never been bothered by NTR being female, doesn't usually work when it's a male MC being cheated on and i'm only interested in lesbian stuff.

Sadly this seems to be going down the corruption route and I have to admit i'm sorta losing interest a bit.

Not only is the female route so far behind the male but more options are being thrown in which will probably slow the route down more and guys being introduced on the female path which I have no interest in.

It's a shame, I was super hyped for this when it started. Female MC that was lesbian, bunch of cute girls to flirt with and have some shmexy fun. Then we hit a really, really long photo session along with a girl moving in and now some fun times with one of the sisters with the only drawback being it's only for the male MC because the female MC's content is behind .... AGAIN.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Never been bothered by NTR being female, doesn't usually work when it's a male MC being cheated on and i'm only interested in lesbian stuff.

Sadly this seems to be going down the corruption route and I have to admit i'm sorta losing interest a bit.

Not only is the female route so far behind the male but more options are being thrown in which will probably slow the route down more and guys being introduced on the female path which I have no interest in.

It's a shame, I was super hyped for this when it started. Female MC that was lesbian, bunch of cute girls to flirt with and have some shmexy fun. Then we hit a really, really long photo session along with a girl moving in and now some fun times with one of the sisters with the only drawback being it's only for the male MC because the female MC's content is behind .... AGAIN.
good knowing about all this before i started this game .. it seemed ok until i read about the NTR ... ( i hate being left out :p )
anyways .. hell i guess nowadays i can say i'm female now huh :ROFLMAO: ( not gonna happen ) .... hell i love lesbian stuff too .... and you say the female side is behind ... one nice place to start looking at .. err i mean in ... ah forget it ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
good knowing about all this before i started this game .. it seemed ok until i read about the NTR ... ( i hate being left out :p )
anyways .. hell i guess nowadays i can say i'm female now huh :ROFLMAO: ( not gonna happen ) .... hell i love lesbian stuff too .... and you say the female side is behind ... one nice place to start looking at .. err i mean in ... ah forget it ;)
As far as i'm aware the NTR is only in the extra content not the main game.

I know guys are a planned addition to the main game but don't know what's planned other than that.

As far as the female MC goes. There are a few sex scenes but the male MC has progressed far beyond the female MC. Female MC content seems to stop when the girl with my name moves in, in the car the next day it auto switches to male MC so I turned off there.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
As far as i'm aware the NTR is only in the extra content not the main game.

I know guys are a planned addition to the main game but don't know what's planned other than that.

As far as the female MC goes. There are a few sex scenes but the male MC has progressed far beyond the female MC. Female MC content seems to stop when the girl with my name moves in, in the car the next day it auto switches to male MC so I turned off there.
I literally just went through the last update, there is more content, but the game page were not updated and I also kinda forgot about the existence of the game. Now the content is interrupted by the mc and Kayla's trip to the motel. In any case, that's how it is for me.

But minor problems still remain, this is an appeal to the fem mc as a guy, also now it’s not the bf who cheated on Ava, but the girl, etc.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
or any of the other posts about it for the past 6 months. lol.
I could honestly careless about it anymore. I made my point on it several times.
but it all comes down to people wanting you to do things that they like, but how dare you do something anyone else likes..
some people are just to entitled on a site where the entire point revolves around getting paid content for free....

Where Thirty Days won't get any major full on NTR content other then a few small things for story reason (can be disabled), and some awesome lesbian action between LI's, What Nexus is evolving into is more geared more towards that kind of content.
Development and writing on that started in October of last year and the new story driven and interactive 'interface' should hit public around may. With updates to "Dance Class", "Ghost Hunters", "Dreality", and a lot of new ones that are all built around the new interactive interface.
is lesbian stuff avoidable

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
is lesbian stuff avoidable
You can choose if the girls do things with each other at all.
You can also choose if they do things with or without your permission.
There is also a setting where, it seems like someone is going to hit on one of the girls at one point but you stop it - the setting seems to just take that out of the game (haven't seen it pop up yet, though).
And the last setting is the girls showing interest in anyone besides you.

So, basically, turn all of them off and you are all of the girls' whole world (although the backstory/set up with Ava probably still happens). Honestly, although I'm keeping them all on, I applaud the dev. We often see triggers for NTR/Sharing, but not usually for jealousy-based scenes. I think I've seen it once or twice before (The Seven Realms also does a great job at these options).

Now that I look at these, I had the 2nd option off... I didn't see the Ava/Alex kiss scene, just them talk about it. Guess I'll have to backtrack... was kinda disappointed when they only talked about it but didn't do it.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
You can choose if the girls do things with each other at all.
You can also choose if they do things with or without your permission.
There is also a setting where, it seems like someone is going to hit on one of the girls at one point but you stop it - the setting seems to just take that out of the game (haven't seen it pop up yet, though).
And the last setting is the girls showing interest in anyone besides you.

So, basically, turn all of them off and you are all of the girls' whole world (although the backstory/set up with Ava probably still happens). Honestly, although I'm keeping them all on, I applaud the dev. We often see triggers for NTR/Sharing, but not usually for jealousy-based scenes. I think I've seen it once or twice before (The Seven Realms also does a great job at these options).

Now that I look at these, I had the 2nd option off... I didn't see the Ava/Alex kiss scene, just them talk about it. Guess I'll have to backtrack... was kinda disappointed when they only talked about it but didn't do it.
If i turn off all the settings (didn't even know they were there lol) does
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I Caved in and played the update (that's right i have no willpower lol) anyway i thought it was really good the only thing i didn't really like was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
other than that i liked the ending as well i think we are in for some drama soon.
If you dont like it, dont enable it in the settings.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes