4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Day 6 is progressing at a decent pace. A little over 1000 finalized renders for day 6 that take it to about mid day, However there is a lot of animations still rendering for the first part of the day.

The total amount of animations that will be in day 6 is not known, but as of right now, that number is over 30, and that is a combination of loops and linear (Non looped) animations. I mentioned in the past about working with some new things for better animations. you will see that in day 6.

To give an idea of what to expect in day 6 in terms of Ero content.
Male Route: Mei (Full Ero Content, Multiple choices.), Kayla (Mild Ero content, Multiple Choices), Ava (Full Ero Content, Multiple Choices), Alex (Not entirely sure yet, as that's later in the day, but there will be a lot of options/choices)
Female Route: Kayla (Full Ero Content, Multiple Choices.) Ava (Kind of mild, Kind of full, Multiple Choices.) Alex (Again, Later in the day, But expect some good amount here as well.)

It is also possible that an alternate path will show up in day 6, however I am waiting to complete more of day 6's primary path before i work to much on it so it doesn't delay day 6 primary, but its looking good. This path directly involves Ava, With some side effects for both Alex(Alex's side effect is pretty intense at first) and Kayla, it is avoidable, and will have a warning when its triggered as its Ava's dark path, it's also the first trigger for "goth" Ava, There will be other goth triggers for Ava, so if you want goth Ava without the dark path, that will still be possible.

It is the first major alternate path, and I just want to make sure I can do it in a timely manner as it will have a pretty large effect for a few days in the story, resulting in scenes and content that are only available on that path, and will require some form of alterations for the remainder of the story.

Patchy
Here is a patch that corrects a few things in the game.
(4mb)
This fixes the about screen crash.
Fixes the reference to autoLI when it comes to Ava and Alex's conversations at the pool.
and a few other dialog and grammar fixes.
Just extract that into the root directory of the game (with the Thirty Days .exe) and it will overwrite what it needs to overwrite.

Thank you and happy holidays

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
everybody: wohooo! nice!
me: oh god, please dont let my toaster explode.
Oh you will be fine, While when I started this I was letting renpy 'do' the animations by running sequential images really fast, It's all done in webm now (No worse then watching a youtube video).
I wanted to do sequential images for timing reasons, but then learned that renpy can't keep consistent timing between hardware so just use normal videos now.
i am going to try something this time around though, after seeing the results of AI upscaled videos in hellcat lounge, I am playing with the idea of rendering at 720p then upscaling so I can render the animations faster.

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Warning! The following content contains math someone made at half 3 in the morning after Christmas celebrations. Readers Discretion is advised!
Good to see progress being made 3DR :).

To statistically hit the goal of Day 10 Completion by 31.12.2024, Day 6 has to be completed by 13th of March of 2024. Otherwise other days have to be shortened.

This is 79 Real Life Days from today.

The sad new is that at this pace the game would be finished by 31.12.2026 :-(

But anyway, Merry Christmas!

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Warning! The following content contains math someone made at half 3 in the morning after Christmas celebrations. Readers Discretion is advised!
Good to see progress being made 3DR :).

To statistically hit the goal of Day 10 Completion by 31.12.2024, Day 6 has to be completed by 13th of March of 2024. Otherwise other days have to be shortened.

This is 79 Real Life Days from today.

The sad new is that at this pace the game would be finished by 31.12.2026 :-(

But anyway, Merry Christmas!
Not to concerned about a 2026 completion date.
I am a huge fan of halfway house, and have been playing it since episode 2 and look forward to each update, That game started in 2019 so it has already been in development for over 4 years. If i finish by December of 2026. that will be a little over 4 and a half years of dev time to completion.. I am okay with that.

But I will be shocked if this next update doesn't come out till march. I am aiming for around early February

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not to concerned about a 2026 completion date.
I am a huge fan of halfway house, and have been playing it since episode 2 and look forward to each update, That game started in 2019 so it has already been in development for over 4 years. If i finish by December of 2026. that will be a little over 4 and a half years of dev time to completion.. I am okay with that.

But I will be shocked if this next update doesn't come out till march. I am aiming for around early February
That game is really good.
But I think yours is way better.

Anyway happy holidays mate.
Thank you again for such an awesome game.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
That game is really good.
But I think yours is way better.

Anyway happy holidays mate.
Thank you again for such an awesome game.
I always have to give props to halfway house, The way the story is told just captivates me, and the fact that its not all about the sex is always a plus. And it just revolves around my 2 favorite types of woman, The crazy goth, and the sweet innocent girl next door. That game is why I decided to make one of my own.

Hellcat lounge is starting to make it my list favorites now too. The story is good, not at all what I expected (Expected another being a dik type, Yes, I see the draw to that game, but I don't like it, not my type of MC.), Character design is great, and it literally has the sweet girl next door, and render quality is outstanding, Although I do feel a little let down on this last update, as an artist I pay a lot of attention to the renders, wasn't until the latest update that I started to notice incomplete renders, I get it, some renders can take forever to complete, I do it at times too, But i was so impressed with the previous updates that everything was finished and beautiful.. and the animations... Yeah... I don't think ill ever be that good, I am not ever sure what the animations are built and rendered in, I know its not daz.

Happy Holidays to you too joshy, Hope you have a great week.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The full was uploaded to itch and steam, as I thought it was rather important to get the about screen bug fixed on retail as it does crash the game, and the crash was mentioned a few times here so I wanted to get it out here as well.

I will be adding the patch and full 0.05.01 to patreon/subscribestar today with my weekend update/progress post.
You still have many things that are broken besides the "About" screen that I previously brought up here, which is really the only thing "fixed" in this v0.05.01 "patch".

For example (besides all the other bugs I mentioned here which I believe you have read by now):

After the "Mei/Alex D5 game event", when it's just MC (male) and Mei, you call the following image subset:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That image subset definition is calling for images in the WRONG directory:
For the above you have all the "game" images inside the directory "Day5/SeptemberUnused/game"

I'm not sure how you missed this completely yet again, but there you have it. There's more but I think you really need to fully test the VN yourself tbh.

NOTE: you may have sorted this in the full DL version (I don't have time to test that particular DL) but it's an issue in your "patch" DL of v0.05.00 to v0.05.01.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.05.00)
View attachment 3174321
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards.
SanchoMod Update (v0.05.01)
TD_SM_Cover1.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Links in mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
You still have many things that are broken besides the "About" screen that I previously brought up here, which is really the only thing "fixed" in this v0.05.01 "patch".

For example (besides all the other bugs I mentioned here which I believe you have read by now):

After the "Mei/Alex D5 game event", when it's just MC (male) and Mei, you call the following image subset:

That image subset definition is calling for images in the WRONG directory:
For the above you have all the "game" images inside the directory "Day5/SeptemberUnused/game"

I'm not sure how you missed this completely yet again, but there you have it. There's more but I think you really need to fully test the VN yourself tbh.

NOTE: you may have sorted this in the full DL version (I don't have time to test that particular DL) but it's an issue in your "patch" DL of v0.05.00 to v0.05.01.

Regards.

Thanks sancho, i will go through and correct these. I hadn't seen that post you mentioned before, get a little lost in this thread now.
I do run through the game frequently, but admittedly I hold control a lot of the time through it because it does take awhile, I do run through it a few times without control a per update.
I also don't think those are used anymore, Ill double check that as well, I may be wrong, But i though I had removed in game access (And meant too.) to those unused images but left them in there as I plan on adding a deleted scenes/unused scenes section to the game.

I will get these adjusted and make sure they are in 5.02 with the proofreads.

Thank you again sancho!

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I also don't think those are used anymore
You are correct, that scene is currently not used in the VN but I wanted to let you know of the issue with the scene as it seems like you were prepping it for use in the next pending update (Day6). I took the liberty of including the scene (running proper) in SanchoMod's scene gallery as a "bonus" scene.

So, to be clear as now reading my original post I likely wasn't clear on this point, the scene is NOT currently in use of the VN in any protagonist variant but I wanted to insure you knew of the issues as it seems to me like it was a prep scene for the Male protag leading into Day6.

Hope that makes more sense now. Regards bud.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Your wallpapers are great. I like them, have you created any more? Also for other AVN titles or games?
Thanks so much, and yes and yes and yes lol

So far mainly Thirty Days because I love this game everything about it just stands out from the rest, I also made many for New Beginnings In Japan which I love because of the story and the female mc life and her past, on the plus side, I am actually also in that game, also made Tomb Raider, Cyberpunk and Horizon Forbidden West wallpapers

Here some others I done for Thirty Days
Alex and Kayla.png
Kayla Sleeping.jpg

S4nshine

Mar 31, 2023

So far mainly Thirty Days because I love this game everything about it just stands out from the rest, I also made many for New Beginnings In Japan which I love because of the story and the female mc life and her past, on the plus side, I am actually also in that game, also made Tomb Raider, Cyberpunk and Horizon Forbidden West wallpapers

View attachment 3240908
View attachment 3240909
Really great and well done, I like your artistic style and you should open your own Art/Artwork thread here, page to present your works. So your fans are able to find your art more easily <3

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022

View attachment 3240908
View attachment 3240909
Beautiful work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes