4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If people don't like the idea of the girls doing stuff to each other
They could just turn off that option in the settings.

I'll admit I got a little jealous when Ava kissed Alex in that one scene
And yet if I saw Kayla getting eaten out by Ave I wouldn't get jealous at all
I think it's because I like Alex the most

Anyway, I did start a new game and kept that option on because sometimes I want to see good lesbian scenes
And I think the lesbian stuff will be good in this game

I just hope it's not all done just to appease the mc
If the girls are having sex with each other, I want them to want it for themselves not just me.

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
I haven't played radiant in awhile, Wasn't it listed as abandoned at one point? maybe I am thinking of something else. I could see the similarities, however not intentional, and being in the same house doesn't help.. ;) I think a lot of games use this house, not that many good houses that don't take forever to render available.

But I am always open for constructive criticism, as long as its presented that way, some people may think they are being constructive but it just comes off as them being assholes.
Personally I haven't seen or heard any game yet that would actively involve another male character which one of your own LI keeps being involved while the MC is fully aware of it.
I'm not sure if it would fit into this game with its 30 Days Story Limitation. (Even though I would find it really interesting to see.)

But I think it would flesh out the characters if the girls also do things on their own intention.
Make actual relationships between them possible. If its enabled let them show affection between each other. Doesn't have to be major thing. Example: A morning kiss. You just alter the text slightly and have literally 1 render (or short animation) where they give each other a good morning kiss while the MC is present. Which doesn't happen if the necessary variables aren't set.

Minor things like the could flesh out the open relationship thing without having to introduce a whole new character. And it would be easily avoidable by players who don't want it. Who for example want a classical harem.

Important note: This is a suggestion for the later game. Maybe like 1,5 to 2 weeks in.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Ok, kayla thinking about the past and going all yandere was the best thing i saw this month, i love it
(and, its really nice, now, MC hving a face/head at all, is just weird not having it when i'm reading stuff e.e)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Udayana

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I really like this game BUT looking into the future, what do we get? Day six or at best day seven after two years? I mean i know there was an overhaul which took a lot of time but still. With this pace the game either gets abandoned midway or im to old to get an erection if its done.

Well anyways. Will still play all the updates soooo that was just my two cents...
I know this year was... messed up in updates...
From getting it ready for steam, shifting the female route down a different path, an untimely death, and just general burnout, nothing just happened how it was supposed to this year, and that really sucks, because I know everyone doesn't want to wait for ever for the game to be finished, and I don't want to spend forever on this game, I have so many other idea's I would like to start working on.

I always kind of predicted 5 to 6 years to finish this game, and that does seem like a lot of time anyways, but when you think about it its not that bad, most of the good games I play have already been in development for 4 years and still going, I still look forward to the next update.
I think what causes the question of dev time on Thirty Days is everyone knows how long this game will last, its in the title, most games don't tell you so you don't think about it.
I could of easily not focused so much on individual days and just cover the major plot points and go through multiple days at a time, but I wanted to include the other things because I felt it helps with feeling more of a personal connection with the characters that's just not about the sex, While yes this is an adult game, the sex is not the only point.

I am pushing myself to get to day 10 by the end of 2024, I think that will put me back on a decent time frame for completion of the game, I also need to get better control of my ocd and stop rendering sooo many images, did day 5 need over 3,000 images in game , no, I probably could of covered the story in 1,000, but idk, that's just me, i like subtle things, so I render a lot more then really needed to get the point across.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Ok, kayla thinking about the past and going all yandere was the best thing i saw this month, i love it
(and, its really nice, now, MC hving a face/head at all, is just weird not having it when i'm reading stuff e.e)
The MC can have another face. She looks very much like someone else :)

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
to
I know this year was... messed up in updates...
From getting it ready for steam, shifting the female route down a different path, an untimely death, and just general burnout, nothing just happened how it was supposed to this year, and that really sucks, because I know everyone doesn't want to wait for ever for the game to be finished, and I don't want to spend forever on this game, I have so many other idea's I would like to start working on.

I always kind of predicted 5 to 6 years to finish this game, and that does seem like a lot of time anyways, but when you think about it its not that bad, most of the good games I play have already been in development for 4 years and still going, I still look forward to the next update.
I think what causes the question of dev time on Thirty Days is everyone knows how long this game will last, its in the title, most games don't tell you so you don't think about it.
I could of easily not focused so much on individual days and just cover the major plot points and go through multiple days at a time, but I wanted to include the other things because I felt it helps with feeling more of a personal connection with the characters that's just not about the sex, While yes this is an adult game, the sex is not the only point.

I am pushing myself to get to day 10 by the end of 2024, I think that will put me back on a decent time frame for completion of the game, I also need to get better control of my ocd and stop rendering sooo many images, did day 5 need over 3,000 images in game , no, I probably could of covered the story in 1,000, but idk, that's just me, i like subtle things, so I render a lot more then really needed to get the point across.
to be fair, your kissing scenes are the best scenes i ever saw, i wouldn't mind waiting if que quality is like it is right now (or better considering ppl improve when doing things like this)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
to

to be fair, your kissing scenes are the best scenes i ever saw, i wouldn't mind waiting if que quality is like it is right now (or better considering ppl improve when doing things like this)
You mean improve the way they kiss? If so I certainly agree.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Personally I haven't seen or heard any game yet that would actively involve another male character which one of your own LI keeps being involved while the MC is fully aware of it.
I'm not sure if it would fit into this game with its 30 Days Story Limitation. (Even though I would find it really interesting to see.)

But I think it would flesh out the characters if the girls also do things on their own intention.
Make actual relationships between them possible. If its enabled let them show affection between each other. Doesn't have to be major thing. Example: A morning kiss. You just alter the text slightly and have literally 1 render (or short animation) where they give each other a good morning kiss while the MC is present. Which doesn't happen if the necessary variables aren't set.

Minor things like the could flesh out the open relationship thing without having to introduce a whole new character. And it would be easily avoidable by players who don't want it. Who for example want a classical harem.

Important note: This is a suggestion for the later game. Maybe like 1,5 to 2 weeks in.

but yeah, I've wanted to allow a 'different' kind of relationship to develop between li's, more emotional then sexual, especially when it comes to alex, it would be easy for alex to inadvertently start an emotional, kind of sensual relationship with ava just with her inquisitive nature, and with ava being in her mental state, trying to block any kind of emotional connection with you, it could easily be diverted and imprinted onto alex.

of course, completely avoidable.
but we will see what happens there.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
You mean improve the way they kiss? If so I certainly agree.
I've actually been wanting to spend some time and flush out some animated kissing, right now using series of still images, I want to spend some time and make good kissing animations, but I could spent a lot of time on those, luckily I could save the animation and reuse them when needed, but obviously don't want to reuse the same animation over and over again, so i would need to build several, for each character.

*edit: I may spend some time this week and try and animate out alex's kiss when you arrive back at the house ;)

• Love
Reactions: Udayana

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
- the usual they keep adding more side chars ... than need

- going male and female mode, IS more work / coding / rendering to A GAME that already is going like the slowest SNAIL.

- the usual 30 % no sense renders on update to add nothing / oh really guys ? there is a folder there that says even ( renders no used or something )

- if you have played this piece of junk , know the plot is awful , the development of relationships is even more, tease and tease where it should NOT be,

- last update / day (after like 8 months) is even more awful / no matter how many renders be.

30 days and is like WHAT ? day 5 at the moment ?

get your own conclusions on this 2 bit developer , maybe lasy, maybe no inspiration, maybe money grabber

2025 next update if so .

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and GokutheG

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Btw: Some super small thing I noticed in the latest update.

You decided to show the MC faces. Something I personally always like because it avoids these weird camera angles which make it obvious that this is the intention.

But for the female character the turntable at the very beginning (character creation) of the game has a different hair color (brown) than the character you see later on. Female MC has blonde hair.

I suggest to make a new turntable for both MC with the actual model to also remove the weird facemask.

Reactions: Grelk

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Btw: Some super small thing I noticed in the latest update.

You decided to show the MC faces. Something I personally always like because it avoids these weird camera angles which make it obvious that this is the intention.

But for the female character the turntable at the very beginning (character creation) of the game has a different hair color (brown) than the character you see later on. Female MC has blonde hair.

I suggest to make a new turntable for both MC with the actual model to also remove the weird facemask.
When it comes to showing the mc's faces, I tried it at the start of day 5 because I wanted to be able to do things from different angles and be a bit more creative with the angles, however, and it may be because I didn't, and then did. Their was enough complaints about it that it will be really limited from now on, you will notice later in day 5 on the female route, anytime the mc's face is show its either way out of focus or obstructed.

I do plan on redoing the turntable things, I actually want to redo the entire intro section, I also need to redo and add in the rest of the characters for the stats in the phone.

At the start the mc's never really had a definite facial design, as I wasn't plan on showing them, but over time discovered that being railroaded into constant first person has its own issues, but also have issue actually showing them because the age difference in mc choices, as pointed out above. the male mc is a little less tied into the age thing up until they are closer to 40 and men tend to have a pretty wide range on how old they look at any given age anyways. but woman tend to have a pretty noticeable difference between 20 and 30 but at the same some woman can pull off young when they are over 30, theirs a few actresses that can play 18 year olds convincingly at 30.

But at the same time, for ero scenes, I hate having to hide the mc faces, because it limits what I can do with the camera's.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
When it comes to showing the mc's faces, I tried it at the start of day 5 because I wanted to be able to do things from different angles and be a bit more creative with the angles, however, and it may be because I didn't, and then did. Their was enough complaints about it that it will be really limited from now on, you will notice later in day 5 on the female route, anytime the mc's face is show its either way out of focus or obstructed.

I do plan on redoing the turntable things, I actually want to redo the entire intro section, I also need to redo and add in the rest of the characters for the stats in the phone.

At the start the mc's never really had a definite facial design, as I wasn't plan on showing them, but over time discovered that being railroaded into constant first person has its own issues, but also have issue actually showing them because the age difference in mc choices, as pointed out above. the male mc is a little less tied into the age thing up until they are closer to 40 and men tend to have a pretty wide range on how old they look at any given age anyways. but woman tend to have a pretty noticeable difference between 20 and 30 but at the same some woman can pull off young when they are over 30, theirs a few actresses that can play 18 year olds convincingly at 30.

But at the same time, for ero scenes, I hate having to hide the mc faces, because it limits what I can do with the camera's.
And this is the stuff that most people are not thinking about when they complain about "how does it take this long to make an update?!!?"

There is a reason the really good games hit speed bumps. It's cause the creators care and they don't want to shove out crap just to appease the complainers.

On the flip side, people are so jaded by scammers, that's all they see now whenever the slightest bump occurs.

All that to say, I appreciate that you really do care about your game and making it the best it can be from your prospective, even if it sucks when it takes a while between updates. I've still been enjoying playing and I encourage you to chase your vision. Just don't get too bogged down in remake perfection ;)

Derran

Oct 28, 2022
When it comes to showing the mc's faces, I tried it at the start of day 5 because I wanted to be able to do things from different angles <snipped>
On the topic of angles, the 1st person view suggests quite a height difference between MC and Alex/Kayla &co, with the girls craning their necks to look up to the MC, and the latter looking down on them. However, the 3rd person scenes where MC is visible, there does not seem to be such a height difference between the cast to account for the girls to almost look up to the sky. Btw, this happens in more AVNs. No game braker, but jars immersion.

Reactions: 3DRComics

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
On the topic of angles, the 1st person view suggests quite a height difference between MC and Alex/Kayla &co, with the girls craning their necks to look up to the MC, and the latter looking down on them. However, the 3rd person scenes where MC is visible, there does not seem to be such a height difference between the cast to account for the girls to almost look up to the sky. Btw, this happens in more AVNs. No game braker, but jars immersion.
Yeah, this is a perspective thing with the camera being at the eyes, the girls are shorter, but not a whole lot.
heres some examples of the height difference from a scene i am working on in day 6.
D6MAH012.jpg D6MAH013.jpg D6MAH017.jpg
It always seems like a bigger height difference in first person, and I think its due to the camera focal depth, this also causes a little bit of stretch at the side of the image. I have it set this way to keep close ups in first person from being EXTREMELY close.
I know a lot of people tend to put the camera inside the head and have a further focal depth, but i try to stay away from that as much as possible because I prefer the head be visible for things like reflections and shadows.
otherwise i get weird shit like this when I am not paying attention.(reflection in the door.)

D6M-MAE-046.jpg

I have the camera attached directly to the eyeball, right at the pupil and so damn close that if I make the mc blink, the eyelids block the camera.

It's just something we have to deal with as camara's are built as cameras. not eyeballs..
the only time this was not an issue for me, was a few years ago when I was playing with the idea of a vr visual novel.(it worked, the proof of concept was pretty cool, but tedious to render)
where I rendered each image twice, for left and right eye, in spherical renders, of course the head was hidden here or if you turned your head you would just see yourself. but it was still pretty much attached to the pupils, but it did not have the depth issue.
if we could apply a subtle curvature to the camera it might fix this problem.(We need a curved lense)
but as of right now, the only way I know to fix the issue is to hide the head and put the camera inside or behind it.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I've actually been wanting to spend some time and flush out some animated kissing, right now using series of still images, I want to spend some time and make good kissing animations, but I could spent a lot of time on those, luckily I could save the animation and reuse them when needed, but obviously don't want to reuse the same animation over and over again, so i would need to build several, for each character.

*edit: I may spend some time this week and try and animate out alex's kiss when you arrive back at the house ;)
When I wrote "improve the way they kiss" I didn't mean at all that it isn't nice as it is; on the contrary it was a very pleasant surprise to see them kiss, but if you can show their tenderness even better through some animations it would be awesome :love:

Reactions: Grelk

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
When I wrote "improve the way they kiss" I didn't mean at all that it isn't nice as it is; on the contrary it was a very pleasant surprise to see them kiss, but if you can show their tenderness even better through some animations it would be awesome :love:
I understand what you ment, but I have always wanted to fully animate that. so i have built a few animations today that I will let render while I sleep to see how they come out.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I am really interested in this whole angle:

"One of them can be accepting of it, Another can be forced into it. and with LI with LI on, One of them can just become a toy for you both to use together and/or separately."

Is any of that fleshed out yet at all? And if so, any advice for how to go about that route?
So... was that a yes, or...? lol

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes