4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I'm one of those weirdos who, when I update, the first thing I do is open the "About" menu to see the new version of the game, and to my surprise... the game crashes :ROFLMAO:, but I see that Sancho has already fixed it (y). Thank you!
Yeah, I have that fixed in patch coming this weekend ;)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
yeah, and its always nice for indie devs to hear good things. I've always wondered for the games that do get abandoned, if is it due to negative comments and not enough positive comments.
because good comments are rare, but people are vocal if they don't like something, and those negative reviews/comments to carry a lot of weight on indie devs, and one negative comment will drown out 20 good comments.
Well I just hope people can see the difference when a review is constructive or just someone being salty.
If I don't like a game, I will usually either say why and play something else, or just not play it and move on to something else, I don't see the point in being an asshole to the dev, it achieves nothing.
And yes, I have seen developers abandon games due to the salty hatred they get from people who can do nothing but act like entitled assholes and troll game threads with their hate.
I do like your game though, but unfortunately don't get the chance to play it every update, too many games, too little time, plus I proofread/edit/test several games, and finding time to learn Daz as well, not enough hours in the day, lol.

Reactions: Udayana

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Well I just hope people can see the difference when a review is constructive or just someone being salty.
If I don't like a game, I will usually either say why and play something else, or just not play it and move on to something else, I don't see the point in being an asshole to the dev, it achieves nothing.
And yes, I have seen developers abandon games due to the salty hatred they get from people who can do nothing but act like entitled assholes and troll game threads with their hate.
I do like your game though, but unfortunately don't get the chance to play it every update, too many games, too little time, plus I proofread/edit/test several games, and finding time to learn Daz as well, not enough hours in the day, lol.
I get that. Theirs games I play, and I refused to play any of them till I had day 5 done, needless to say, with the way this year went, I had a lot of games to catch up on.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I get that. Theirs games I play, and I refused to play any of them till I had day 5 done, needless to say, with the way this year went, I had a lot of games to catch up on.
I have a massive backlog of games I haven't even played yet, they looked good, added to my list, but finding time to try them is another story, lol.

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally, I'd find it interesting. Anyone that criticizes a game for doing that AFTER you gave them the clear choice to play the game this way can fuck right off imo.

It's with any fetish or kink. Even the ones not allowed on here because we are talking about 3D Assets and pixels, not real people.
If you've given fair warning and potentially even the option to disable something, and the player still complains then I can just shake my head and facepalm.

To be clear: I differentiate between discussing and complaining. Suggesting to include something with some (subjectively) valid reasons towards a dev or saying something shouldn't be in the game because x, y or z (it wouldn't or would fit the tone for example) is not complaining.

Back to topic:
Depending though on how strongly an open relationship for the girls would be implemented it could create a unfavorable cost-benefit equation. A one-night-stand not shown is easily written. But for anything more serious it would necessitate a whole new character for something potentially not a lot of people would find interesting.

One upside though would be to set the game apart from the rest. After I played Radiant I had to play Thirty Days again so I could set them mentally apart. No joke, I literally confused them because they (currently) are so similar. :D

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Personally, I'd find it interesting. Anyone that criticizes a game for doing that AFTER you gave them the clear choice to play the game this way can fuck right off imo.

It's with any fetish or kink. Even the ones not allowed on here because we are talking about 3D Assets and pixels, not real people.
If you've given fair warning and potentially even the option to disable something, and the player still complains then I can just shake my head and facepalm.

To be clear: I differentiate between discussing and complaining. Suggesting to include something with some (subjectively) valid reasons towards a dev or saying something shouldn't be in the game because x, y or z (it wouldn't or would fit the tone for example) is not complaining.

Back to topic:
Depending though on how strongly an open relationship for the girls would be implemented it could create a unfavorable cost-benefit equation. A one-night-stand not shown is easily written. But for anything more serious it would necessitate a whole new character for something potentially not a lot of people would find interesting.

One upside though would be to set the game apart from the rest. After I played Radiant I had to play Thirty Days again so I could set them mentally apart. No joke, I literally confused them because they (currently) are so similar. :D
I haven't played radiant in awhile, Wasn't it listed as abandoned at one point? maybe I am thinking of something else. I could see the similarities, however not intentional, and being in the same house doesn't help.. ;) I think a lot of games use this house, not that many good houses that don't take forever to render available.

But I am always open for constructive criticism, as long as its presented that way, some people may think they are being constructive but it just comes off as them being assholes.

Reactions: sipsipsap

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
"some people may think they are being constructive but it just comes off as them being assholes."
I'll call it life :HideThePain:

But nah it's just a typical way for some people to behave, it gives them a escape of their own rather boring ass way of living. Being a "wish" critic and to shit all over other people intellectual work to feel better about themself gives them a little push!

Atleast that's how i see it, yeah not every "critic" is a pitiful little shit, but it seems like that most of the times ...i mean we are talking about a VN game which is pretty much nothing more than a book written by it's author.

If you don't like it, just don't read/play it, instead of doing your best to take it down ... :WeSmart:

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
If you playing female as bi, if alex is lesbian, is her having any sexual contact with a male considered ntr?
(Again, not thinking about adding it, but lets say in a situation where you want to play a fmc as bi, but your li is lesbian, is asking, or forcing, her to do something sexual with a male considered ntr?)
i dont care about ntr but as soon i see a dick on the female route im out for good.

Reactions: GokutheG

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
i dont care about ntr but as soon i see a dick on the female route im out for good.
Well NTR could mean or does involve a dick in some way even in a femprot route to be fair.

Buuuuuttttt this isn't the case in this game so it's all good !

Strap on's or plastic dicks are fine imo even on a lesbian playthrough ! Toys = mehr Spass !

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yes, that scene is not in female route. Because in that case, i can see it as border line ntr.

I may add them in but ive been a little catious with it on the female route. So i guess, whats the general opinion on that.
On a female, lesbian route, is any form of sexual content with another female considered ntr?

And as an alternate question to that, not saying this will get added, just curious.

If you playing female as bi, if alex is lesbian, is her having any sexual contact with a male considered ntr?
(Again, not thinking about adding it, but lets say in a situation where you want to play a fmc as bi, but your li is lesbian, is asking, or forcing, her to do something sexual with a male considered ntr?)

Or is ntr still just "they can only ever have any sexual interest or contact with me because i am god."
I'm playing the MC as a lesbian so I may not be the target of this question but if the MC is forcing/coercing one of the LI especially if she's written as a lesbian to get sexual with a guy that goes past ntr and into rape territory to me.

Consent is important so any scenes that the MC takes part need to have the LI actually interested in all parties. Like the MC can help encourage a LI to get with someone (because she's shy for example) but the MC shouldn't force the LI to get with someone.

The way I see the game is that the MC is trying to get into a relationship with all the girls and they are dating each other as well. So basically a poly thing going on. This wouldn't be ntr to my understanding.

And if a guy does get added to the game please make it completely optional and don't have the MC think about how hot he is or that she wants to jump his bones. That would be extremely off putting and unwanted for a lesbian MC.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yes it will be sweet & romantic, if you continue down the romance path, but you will be able to get it quicker on the corruption path, but won't really be all that sweet or romantic.
I really like that
It makes sense that sex will come later on the romance path than the corruption path imo

Reactions: Udayana

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I've always wondered for the games that do get abandoned, if is it due to negative comments and not enough positive comments.
because good comments are rare, but people are vocal if they don't like something, and those negative reviews/comments to carry a lot of weight on indie devs, and one negative comment will drown out 20 good comments.
It's an age old adage in retail business strategy that news of a good customer experience will travel to 1 to as many as 4 people while bad news will travel to 20.

In the old days reviews were important. They provided a real fabric for constructive growth. But then, reviews were provided by individuals with knowledge of the craft. Public reviews existed, but were never given the creative weight that industry reviewers did. The reviewers also identified themselves, opening themselves to scrutiny and feedback for the things they wrote. Now, with the faceless internet where any mindless sociopathic troll can mix their opinions right in with those writing credible objective reviews the whole process of reviews has lost a great deal of its overall worth, at least for me. With no accountability they can write a myriad of meaningless or deliberately destructive attacks just to release their pinheaded malicious energy. It's really unfortunate that they still carry so much weight overall because there's no measure for credibility. Another arm of the socially destructive cancel culture I suppose.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm a bit surprised someone would leave a bad review
If I don't like a game, I simply move on and forget about it

But this is a special game
I feel really happy when I play it
And get excited when an update is out

The game has so many options
Which is something I really appreciate
Also, the girls are really awesome

And 3DRComics
I really appreciate you answering questions about the game
And responding to users

I know I have already said it
But this is one of my favourite games ever

I'm going to remember playing this game for a long time

Reactions: martaprzych

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
I really like this game BUT looking into the future, what do we get? Day six or at best day seven after two years? I mean i know there was an overhaul which took a lot of time but still. With this pace the game either gets abandoned midway or im to old to get an erection if its done.

Well anyways. Will still play all the updates soooo that was just my two cents...

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I think were at the start of the fun stuff, hope the DEV's focus stays on these and does not add many more, and time for it to get hot.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Dang, miss a few days on here and I miss a lot. Several pages of entries on this thread since I last read it.

So basically some bullet points.

I love both Alex/Kayla in their own ways. Love Alex's innocence and also her desires to experience new things. I like Kayla because of her smokin' body and her more dominant behavior. And her vulnerability at times too. She is so well written. Ava is nice too as the more experienced one. As for Dakota, I didn't mind her. I actually sorta role played that scene with her in the kitchen. Thought that I would be so pent up hot looking at the girls, she would take advantage and seduce me and go down on me. Both Ava will be an excellent stand in as well. Wouldn't mind her being more dominant aas well.

I get how negative comments can hurt. All I can say is this is one of the best games I've experienced in both writing and visuals. Haters gonna hate and stuff.

Wouldn't bother me if Ava seduced either one or both of the sisters. Wouldn't be considered NTR in my opinion.

Look forward to more updates on both the male and female routes when they get released.

Reactions: afterlights

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Something changed? i mean, i'm pretty sure we had a taalk with ava after she discover the cheating stuff, and then go to bed, no? now just go to nicole coming to visit (my memory could just, be like always, fish memory :v)
Edit.: yep, definetively my fish memory

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes