4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yeah, the spoken understanding is something that is part of all this, While this was delayed on female, on male route when you finish the conversation with Alex about her interest in you, it has several outcomes, either you wanting to be only with her, or you being with both her and nicole (it will come up later about you being with others as well.), or you staying with Nicole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And cheating... as some one who has gone through some pretty fucked up shit, I don't take it lightly, as it bothers me severely, which is why when I wrote Ava's back story, I did everything I could to make that scene as accurate and painful as possible, because, yes, it does fucking hurt. and that's why I wrote the MC to be in an open relationship, while I could of just made the MC single, I wanted the dynamic of the MC having some one waiting for them at home and she also does serve a purpose for several other plot points.

And when it comes to the MC's back story, and that one incident, It again was for plot and to add tension between you and the family, but again, i don't take it lightly, and does have some major things in the plot that revolve around it, things that aren't good, because well, its never okay to do that to some one.
Honestly, if it comes to a pinch, just disable comments on itch :)

Reactions: Grelk

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Honestly, if it comes to a pinch, just disable comments on itch :)
unfortunately it wasn't comments, it was reviews, and while reviews are private, the rating from the reviews are not.
I could turn off reviews and ratings, but that in itself has a negative effect.

homor

Oct 22, 2023
unfortunately it wasn't comments, it was reviews, and while reviews are private, the rating from the reviews are not.
and for good reason :D it is little bit funny when dev wanting to hide content what he is doing :D

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yeah, unfortunately reviews are generally just filled with salty ass people who don't like the content, they're very rarely constructive.
Which is why I rarely ever take notice of them and play the game to make up my own mind :)
As long as one of the Li's is not getting nailed by some other dude, or someone stealing the girls from the MC, then they can finger bang other girls, or get finger banged by them all they want, providing the game doesn't get focused on mostly lesbian content.
MC being involved is always preferred of course :)

Reactions: bufa

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Yeah, unfortunately reviews are generally just filled with salty ass people who don't like the content, they're very rarely constructive.
most the reviews have been great, itch users do seem really good at leaving reviews for games they like, which is nice, very motivational.

Reactions: bufa

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Which is why I rarely ever take notice of them and play the game to make up my own mind :)
As long as one of the Li's is not getting nailed by some other dude, or someone stealing the girls from the MC, then they can finger bang other girls, or get finger banged by them all they want, providing the game doesn't get focused on mostly lesbian content.
MC being involved is always preferred of course :)
Yeah, Have some fun times planned for the future for mc and multiple girls ;)

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bufa and Hellster

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
most the reviews have been great, itch users do seem really good at leaving reviews for games they like, which is nice, very motivational.
I don't know, I rarely read reviews, for the reasons I mentioned. But positive feedback from level-headed people is always nice I would imagine.

Reactions: atrebor68

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I don't know, I rarely read reviews, for the reasons I mentioned. But positive feedback from level-headed people is always nice I would imagine.
yeah, and its always nice for indie devs to hear good things. I've always wondered for the games that do get abandoned, if is it due to negative comments and not enough positive comments.
because good comments are rare, but people are vocal if they don't like something, and those negative reviews/comments to carry a lot of weight on indie devs, and one negative comment will drown out 20 good comments.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm one of those weirdos who, when I update, the first thing I do is open the "About" menu to see the new version of the game, and to my surprise... the game crashes :ROFLMAO:, but I see that Sancho has already fixed it (y). Thank you!

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes