4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I am really interested in this whole angle:

"One of them can be accepting of it, Another can be forced into it. and with LI with LI on, One of them can just become a toy for you both to use together and/or separately."

Is any of that fleshed out yet at all? And if so, any advice for how to go about that route?

belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018
I knew the next update was going to be the F-MC update but when I saw it (as with every game I really like) I still immediately DL-ed it without thinking... sadness, much self-inflected sadness :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: bufa

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
First, I don't see how the boob touching is considered NTR. Though any sort of interaction between someone who the player fancies that isn't with the MC is considered NTR by some (not by me). Again, I just say tell the story you want to tell and don't worry about the haters. People will complain about anything anyway.

Since there wasn't an update with the male routes, I played this latest update with the female one. I found it superb. I like that it's different in many ways from the male ones. The writing was great. Really got to empathize with the sisters and what they were going through growing up. So I really don't have any issues with it at all. And of course the images were awesome.

Thanks for coming back and checking in. And my very best to Spryte as well. So sorry she's dealing with all of that. :(

• Haha
Reactions: Storm_13

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Since there wasn't an update with the male routes, I played this latest update with the female one. I found it superb. I like that it's different in many ways from the male ones.
sure, the game is great but that the male MC can fuck the girls while the female MC is allowed to touch a boob and tummy is a joke.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
NTR can be used in the game as a punishment (trap), if you take the wrong path, then it is interesting, and not for your own pleasure, and there is no need to show warnings, otherwise you will lose interest in the game.:sneaky:
To have consequences, you do not need to show Li's in game having sex, you know a relation can also just fail, MC can die, go bankrupt, end in jail or in this case lose his/her family if makes too many mistakes. It makes some sense that in AVN sex is often the path chosen for antagonists or consequences, but that is actually part of the reason why we constantly end up with that NTR discussion or weird LI's and MC's that are so far set back and start as completely incapable to even tie their shoelaces and then are supposed to beat a crime syndicate ....... :p

Some for sure overdo their complaints and other dick or other pussy is not same as NTR yet, for that you also need to have setup of game be about that constantly present threat of the antagonist and if a true NTR game he/she is fated to win over MC in the end (on at leas some paths and both Li's and MC are written to make that likely). :p

Just boob grabbing is not NTR as such, though can be sexual harsasment depending on situation, but some people see NTR threat anywhere partly due to the to often used option to have a sexual antagonist in game and having their scenes shown. Where it does not help that normally in AVN games the others are either asshole/bitch antagonists closer to rapists as friendly competition or wing(wo)men. There does not seem to be much of a middle ground there, which could give way more interesting stories.

For dev, make the game that you want and you can not please all of us, just remember there are a lot of players that do not like to have sex scenes without MC shown, whether lesbian or straight and loads who do. You can not make them all happy beyond making some scenes skippable if enough for them, so make what makes you yourself happy and proud.

Last edited:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Just go the affection path and don't corrupt Alex everytime it's possible. The Ava boob scene won't happen. Kinda sad though that i wasn't able to trigger the scene on that path, cause i'am all for girl on girl action. :rolleyes:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Just go the affection path and don't corrupt Alex everytime it's possible. The Ava boob scene won't happen. Kinda sad though that i wasn't able to trigger the scene on that path, cause i'am all for girl on girl action. :rolleyes:
I need to check this, it should still happen.. it is litterally just a conversation between alex and ava when you are away with kayla. And its just alex being her usual inquisitive self.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I need to check this, it should still happen.. it is litterally just a conversation between alex and ava when you are away with kayla. And its just alex being her usual inquisitive self.
Mhh okey, strange. The scene never showed up on my playthrough (the only thing i kinda did was giving my mc some more money - but i can't see how this would eff up the variable to trigger that scene).

Guess i go back into the game and try again.

Btw I'am playing the fem path.

Edit: Okey i stand corrected it doesn't matter if you go full corruption or not. The scene won't trigger on femprot either way - atleast for me...

Last edited:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
( Lol, who the heck wants to play as a male )............j/k, seriously though, that IS a part of it, but its also story development, ( which, imho mind you, has gotten better and better ). Now, the characters, now, I'm not saying "Get rid of Alexis", but to me she feels way to clingy, ( had to reject her, in fact, I did everything I could to minimize the contact between the MC and her, ( plus, it feels like her friend, from the cafe, was a bit too much, so I basically rejected her advances ), so, if there IS an option to turn both Alexis AND her friend, and ( ie keeping it purely platonic and friendly ), then I hope there is such a choice, ( if not, I'm totally fine with it, but at least I would've had an option to go that route on a 2nd plathrough ).

I can't say much about Ava, ( besides the events that occur in the game ), but I like her so far.

Kayla, ( now, playing as a female ), anyways, Kayla would be the one I would go after, as she feels like totally opposite of Alexis, so, Kayla is my favorite, and her story............wow, ( I have to admit, it brought a few tears to my eyes, and the scenes between my female MC and Kayla, were also great.

.......And as for the other girls, ( and I assume they are Kayla's friends more than Alexis' friends ), and them I liked

Ps! Now, the only negative, I personally didn't like, wasn't enough content for the female MC, which, isn't much, ( in which case I want more of ), but, from what I've played so far, its, imho, an improvement from last time.
Thanks, this helps.

Since the game started almost everyone kind of fell in love with alex, so she was focused on a lot, it was always intended for her to have a strong focus at the start as she was a new character for me as well and i had to kind of figure her out (kayla has been living rent free in my head for years,i think 2016, alex was created at the end of 2021.)

So Its always nice to hear that people still have an interest in kayla, as she is always one of my favorites, and i have a hell of a story planned for her.
And it helps that i made the right choice in making them so different from eachother, and keeping Kayla's more assertive and dominate behavior, but still emotional and weak in some situations.

As for platonic relationship with alex, yes. It will be possible, but it will take her a bit to understand that, as you said, she is clingy, but if you choose to play without her as a li, she will calm down and just enjoy her frienship with you, but their will be some things that come up if you choose kayla over her and she finds out about it.

Ava was an interesting character, as she was created(altered) to replace dakota.
Alot of people hated dakota so ava was added to take her place, dakota will still be around, but all the scenes right now between alex and ava, originally were written between alex and dakota..
Dakota was intented to be that experienced sexual friend that helps guide alex, but after the complaints on dakota, i wrote a back story for ava and then you meet her the same day dakota just kind of disapeared..
Dakota is still their for those who do like her, and their will be situations where it can play out with either dakota or ava, dependind on your preference, and dakota will still have content that isnt interchangable with ava, ava may have replaced dakota for certain things in the plot, but dakota is still in the game.

And for misa and her sister. Yes, kayla's friends. Well misa is kayla's friend, her sister just kind of tagged along for that one day and now kayla and her start to get closer and become friends, this hasnt been really covered yet in the female route, but was in the male route during day 5.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Well it seems the "d5aan - label D5MU_AAPM01" (Alexis /AVA ) scene is missing in the scripts for female prots.
They are implemented in the male scripts, so i guess that's why it doesn't show up for me :BootyTime:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Mhh okey, strange. The scene never showed up on my playthrough (the only thing i kinda did was giving my mc some more money - but i can't see how this would eff up the variable to trigger that scene).

Guess i go back into the game and try again.

Btw I'am playing the fem path.

Edit: Okey i stand corrected it doesn't matter if you go full corruption or not. The scene won't trigger on femprot either way - atleast for me...
Yes, that scene is not in female route. Because in that case, i can see it as border line ntr.

I may add them in but ive been a little catious with it on the female route. So i guess, whats the general opinion on that.
On a female, lesbian route, is any form of sexual content with another female considered ntr?

And as an alternate question to that, not saying this will get added, just curious.

If you playing female as bi, if alex is lesbian, is her having any sexual contact with a male considered ntr?
(Again, not thinking about adding it, but lets say in a situation where you want to play a fmc as bi, but your li is lesbian, is asking, or forcing, her to do something sexual with a male considered ntr?)

Or is ntr still just "they can only ever have any sexual interest or contact with me because i am god."

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes, that scene is not in female route. Because in that case, i can see it as border line ntr.

I may add them in but ive been a little catious with it on the female route. So i guess, whats the general opinion on that.
On a female, lesbian route, is any form of sexual content with another female considered ntr?

And as an alternate question to that, not saying this will get added, just curious.

If you playing female as bi, if alex is lesbian, is her having any sexual contact with a male considered ntr?
(Again, not thinking about adding it, but lets say in a situation where you want to play a fmc as bi, but your li is lesbian, is asking, or forcing, her to do something sexual with a male considered ntr?)

Or is ntr still just "they can only ever have any sexual interest or contact with me because i am god."
People believe what they want to believe, even if it isn't. Just do what you want to do and if anyone has an issue with it..well, that's on them isn't it.

Reactions: Joshy92

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021

Well that's mostly personal flavor - as for me i don't consider a female LI having fun with another female NTR (especially regarding that scene - there isn't really much going on), the best way to handle this would be getting an "ok" from the MC that the LI's can experiment with other girls.

If MC "forces" or pushes a LI than it can't really be NTR imo. But anyway i play my MC full on lesbian so this wouldn't even be something i think about .

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like that Alex is a little clingy
I would probably do anything she asked me to

I might eventually romance all the girls
But she will always be my number one sweetheart

Reactions: Grelk

TheLoneReader

Aug 28, 2023
3DRComics , Be a good idea to poll the female members of the community to see what they think about that. Obviously most of us are thinking with a straight male perspective, and even a gay male perspective is different than a gay female perspective.

Reactions: Grelk

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
And i know, for most people, when it comes to ntr. They dont care, especially if its avoidable.
Just write the story I want to right?

As a dev, i have to be cautious, especially one who needs sales of the game to pay my bills.

Most people may not care, but the few who do care, are vocal as fuck and will review bomb me where i sell my game, directly effecting my ability to pay my bills, and if i have to go back to working another job, it will effect my ability to make the game.

Negative reviews hurt, especially ones that are completely uncalled for.
I am still fighting with steam to have one review removed because the review claimed he played the entire game, however at the time of his review, steams own numbers show the game took 2 and a half hours for one playthrough (average), and his review was only after 30 minutes.
And a lot of what was complained about was things things about the story that were explained if you let go of control.
Not to mentioned, its against steams own rules to give spoilers and attack a developer in a review, which he did.
And the one valid point he did have, was actually intentionaly left unexplained because its a plot point, which starts coming up in day 5 (on male route) and thats to why you havent seen the girls in years, and thats because of jackie (on male route, female will have an alternate story for it).

So yes. Making avoidable ntr is one thing, but when anti ntr nazis review bomb the game because of a boob touch, that is an issue.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I really like that Alex is a little clingy
I would probably do anything she asked me to

I might eventually romance all the girls
But she will always be my number one sweetheart
Yeah, alex is the fan favorite. Shes adorable, cute, and nieve... and so sexual in her own way.

• Love
Reactions: bufa and Joshy92

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Just started a new game (last time i saw this one was like, 4 months ago or more /// need to replay everything one more time haha) and, ima impresse dwith the cool new stuff at the start <3 (i hope the girl who got cheated got the entire scene too, can't wait to find out <3)

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I tried to ask these 2 Questions before maybe 3DRComics will answer me this time :p

1. If the game's story is only going to be 30 Days long what is the point of pregnancy variables? By the time the woman CAN even know she is pregnant the game will basically already be over.
2. Is the BDSM Aspect of 2 of the girls for the female route intentionally not included? Or is it planned for future days?
Sorry. I did see your first question before, but didnt respond directly because i have answered this before.

Impregnation wasnt originally planned, but, it was voted on on patreon.
Yes it doesnt really work out in the 30 days.
However. A follow up has always been planned for this game, kind of a epilog, that will delve into the outcome of thirty days, including any babies you made.

And for things included and not included in female route, i keep sending answeres in pm's, but i will go a head and post it in this thread with a spoiler tag, because it does have some day 6 spoilers.

Reactions: sipsipsap
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes