4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
No VN or Kinetic Novel tag, but not Sandbox, Management and/or Dating Sim either.

Is just basically just a VN that doesn't have the tag? Or is it a game with more freedom and a map that just forgot the sandbox tag?
Originally this game was intended to be sandbox, a mild sandbox, but their was enough screaming about sandbox that I removed all those elements from the game, their will be some sandbox ish elements coming to the game, things like being able to freely go buy things when you want, and freeroam a little at night, but not full sandbox..

Reactions: sipsipsap and bufa

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
lol wtf, this game has no copyrighted music, or a song called yeet... and who the fuck is garagebandbrrr?
Well thats what Mediafire thinks, lol I have no clue tbh :ROFLMAO:

Weird that it also only affects the compressed version maybe the full one is to large xD

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Well thats what Mediafire thinks, lol I have no clue tbh :ROFLMAO:

Weird that it also only affects the compressed version maybe the full one is to large xD
that's weird.. at one point I had an alternate version of "jenny" by Tommy Tutone during the escape room scene, but that was removed before going to steam... other then that its all copyright free/independent music that I have permission to use.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
that's weird.. at one point I had an alternate version of "jenny" by Tommy Tutone during the escape room scene, but that was removed before going to steam... other then that its all copyright free/independent music that I have permission to use.
Not really worth to figure out why, when Mediafire can't scan 7z anyways :KEK: Just had to repack it.

Last edited:

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
That's because update .48 was the complete day 5 for the male route but only half of day 5 for the fem route, version .5 the latest update completes the fem day 5 route but adds nothing for the male route since it was completed in update .48
So do I have to play the game again to see the extra content, because the ending was the same.

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Originally this game was intended to be sandbox, a mild sandbox, but their was enough screaming about sandbox that I removed all those elements from the game, their will be some sandbox ish elements coming to the game, things like being able to freely go buy things when you want, and freeroam a little at night, but not full sandbox..
I see, thanks for the reply.
That's a shame in my personal opinion as I really love and prefer the sandbox and management games.
But that's just personal preference.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Sandbox that is done correctly is great. But if it’s Grindy and pointless to make content feels “filled” every update then probably not a good idea.

Reactions: Grelk and Saramago

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Alrighty guys...decided to skip the last update..given..well...given how development is going.

So which do we actually have fleshed out at the moment? Unvce and Aunt or are the others caught up now also?

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Sandbox that is done correctly is great. But if it’s Grindy and pointless to make content feels “filled” every update then probably not a good idea.
Allot of the issue I see when developing a sandbox (Because I am still slowly working on one, Nexus is moving to sandbox/open world style) is for it to not feel grindy or pointless you have to do a lot of development up front, which is why I moved nexus to "on hiatus" on itch because it needs a lot of upfront content for it to feel right, and doing short stories while working on Thirty days was one thing, making sure a sandbox has enough content on initial release while working on thirty days is completely different.

Mostly because my ass can't do anything simple, it has multiple mc's that change the personal story, and then it has a larger more connected story that all mc's share, and all the mc's share the same world so even if you arn't playing mc one, that story still plays out while you are playing mc two and you can see it in passing, or if you decide to make friends with mc one while playing mc two, you can have more of a personal, up close influence of the story. So yeah, not simple.

Also doing it with normal full images and sprites, but want the sprites to look correctly so each sprite is rendered in each scene so it doesn't look like a sprite because I hate myself. ;)

I don't typically like sandbox games due to a lot of the same reasons as everyone else, but also see a lot of potential in doing a sandbox, as I have played a few I really enjoy, but of course the one's i've enjoyed have been in development for awhile, atleast 3 years, so the content is their to not make it seem boring or tedious at first, but then you get caught up and waiting for updates i find myself waiting a year before getting an update because I want to make sure there is enough content and not just 1 or 2 new scenes.

Reactions: bufa

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Alrighty guys...decided to skip the last update..given..well...given how development is going.

So which do we actually have fleshed out at the moment? Unvce and Aunt or are the others caught up now also?
Guess you could say it's either Male or Female (doesn't really matter which relation the MC has to the LI's - same content with some different text).

And Male prot has a actual sex scene for Day 5 (same with Day 4), fem prot on the other hand has nothing going on, guess she is loyal to her GF after all.

Reactions: Maviarab

aerox1234

Jul 8, 2018
Your changelog got me exceited. Can't wait for new Alex content. Dont rush her, take your time, hope the path with her goes fully romance, she's just too lovely.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Also, does anyone consider alex touching ava's boob ntr?, I got review bombed on itch for that one... I was like okay.. I don't see that as ntr, but ok.
Isn't there an option that prevents LIs from interacting with each other? Unless there's a bug I don't see how they can whine over nothing. This is the content I'm looking for since I'm doing the lesbian route.

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
I tried to ask these 2 Questions before maybe 3DRComics will answer me this time :p

1. If the game's story is only going to be 30 Days long what is the point of pregnancy variables? By the time the woman CAN even know she is pregnant the game will basically already be over.
2. Is the BDSM Aspect of 2 of the girls for the female route intentionally not included? Or is it planned for future days?

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
What in particular changed this for you? I always like to know what works and what doesn't. I only really know what doesn't work when some one complains about it, people don't complain when things work ;)
( Lol, who the heck wants to play as a male )............j/k, seriously though, that IS a part of it, but its also story development, ( which, imho mind you, has gotten better and better ). Now, the characters, now, I'm not saying "Get rid of Alexis", but to me she feels way to clingy, ( had to reject her, in fact, I did everything I could to minimize the contact between the MC and her, ( plus, it feels like her friend, from the cafe, was a bit too much, so I basically rejected her advances ), so, if there IS an option to turn both Alexis AND her friend, and ( ie keeping it purely platonic and friendly ), then I hope there is such a choice, ( if not, I'm totally fine with it, but at least I would've had an option to go that route on a 2nd plathrough ).

I can't say much about Ava, ( besides the events that occur in the game ), but I like her so far.

Kayla, ( now, playing as a female ), anyways, Kayla would be the one I would go after, as she feels like totally opposite of Alexis, so, Kayla is my favorite, and her story............wow, ( I have to admit, it brought a few tears to my eyes, and the scenes between my female MC and Kayla, were also great.

.......And as for the other girls, ( and I assume they are Kayla's friends more than Alexis' friends ), and them I liked

Ps! Now, the only negative, I personally didn't like, wasn't enough content for the female MC, which, isn't much, ( in which case I want more of ), but, from what I've played so far, its, imho, an improvement from last time.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just stopping by to give an update on things, I am working on bug fixes, and I do appreciate Sancho's work and everything he has pointed out, and some of the things he pointed out got me thinking and he had very valid points, and I am making some changes to the way I am coding day 6, I don't want to go back and change previous days on those because it will break saves and his mod, but I am working back and making fixes to things he has pointed out without complete rewrites of the script.

I am also now working with some one to help with proof reading (Third person to do this, and also google drive and grammarly, and there is still issues.), so we are going through that right now as well, I may post a 5.01 update this weekend with some of those fixes, and if I do, ill post a patch here.

And for the female route, I want to touch on that a bit, some of you know I enlisted a new writer (Spryte) to write it for now on, and we were working on amazing content for that in day 5, I can publicly talk about what happened here now because she did publicly come out and say it, Her mom passed away, suddenly, and without warning, and it hit her hard, and me to a point as well, as Spryte is a very close friend of mine.
Spryte does have a lot of the same anxiety and depression issues I do so it was rough for her, and I wasn't going to ask her to work, so day 5 ended up starting with me writing it, her doing the middle, and me doing the end, and even then I was trying to delay it as much as a could to try and get her more involved again, but then I just had to finish day 5 and get it out so the ended wasn't what we wanted at all, and if you play the female route its obvious something was intended to happen at the end of the night, but I want her direct involvement in that scene, so it got pushed.

I do deeply regret the issues that plagued day 5, from delays, to rewrites, and missing my own deadlines.

I have been sitting here everyday since the release of 0.05 working on day 6, I am trying to get something out by the end of the year, if not by Christmas, but don't want to make any guarantees yet because I don't want to cut any of the morning content short.
I think its obvious I wanted to do more in day 5, but it just got to the point I had to stop or I would of continued working on it indefinitely.

I have given myself a pretty crazy goal of at least reaching day 10 by the end of 2024, That seems a little insane, but considering how fast development was when I started this, It should be doable even though the renders take longer then they used to, and that's even with massively upgraded hardware.

Again thank you for the support and encouragement, and thank you for pointing out bugs and spelling :). I did actually go through and do a find all for all the should of's, could of's and would of's, Think I got them all. And it was also pointed out I missed the autoLI tag in day 5, That is already corrected and in the next update/patch.

Also, does anyone consider alex touching ava's boob ntr?, I got review bombed on itch for that one... I was like okay.. I don't see that as ntr, but ok.
3DRComics:

Respect.

I've heard nothing but crickets from you in ages and thought we were on the outs to the point I was about to abort the mission.

I'm back in.

And I sincerely appreciate you replying to others and your fans over their concerns or questions. This shows me that you are indeed in it to win it and that I can be apart of. I was getting sorely worried that I was going to have to jump ship. Now I'm quite happy that both you and I are high and dry.

Kind regards and best to you and yours over the holidays. ... and thank you for listening and considering constructive feedback (although I did blow a gasket on the About screen bit earlier please accept my apology for my behavior on that, I should have been more professional).

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
It’s good that I read your post, now I’ll download the game to try, thanks for removing the sandbox. Don't worry, thank you very much!:love:(y)

Reactions: Grelk

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
What people consider NTR knows no bounds. Don't try to understand it but instead make the game you want to make. This is not an NTR themed game. The only thing that you could do is add that "this is not an NTR themed game but some minor interactions between NPC's may happen anyway" and warn them like that.

Personally I dislike NTR but games without any kind of interaction (including showing affection and perhaps even being inappropriate, but not overtly sexual) between NPC's tend to feel fake.

Best wishes to Spryte. :cry:

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
What people consider NTR knows no bounds. Don't try to understand it but instead make the game you want to make. This is not an NTR themed game. The only thing that you could do is add that "this is not an NTR themed game but some minor interactions between NPC's may happen anyway" and warn them like that.

Personally I dislike NTR but games without any kind of interaction (including showing affection and perhaps even being inappropriate, but not overtly sexual) between NPC's tend to feel fake.

Best wishes to Spryte. :cry:
NTR can be used in the game as a punishment (trap), if you take the wrong path, then it is interesting, and not for your own pleasure, and there is no need to show warnings, otherwise you will lose interest in the game.:sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: belovedeggs
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes