4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
When you disable certain settings things in the story will change. If you choose to turn off LI w LI interactions, they don't happen. so when story elements revolve around it, they either don't exist or they reference them not happening.
however turning them off and on at different parts of the story may cause odd dialog.

example: Alex and Ava in the kitchen.
Turning off LI interactions makes it so alex chooses not to kiss ava. this was done as opposed to you interrupting them or skipping it because it shows that alex doesn't want to and has no interest in it, to show Alex only has interest in you.
Interupting that situation would of left open "What would of happened if I wasn't around."
and just skipping it would of left "did it still happen?"

If you have LI with LI auto turned off, it doesn't happen. Alex CHOOSES not to.
thats a hell of coding for
if it works i tap my hat

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Was it talked about when it didn't happen? it shoulden't of been.
what route you playing?
or do you meen they talk about doing it, but then alex decides not to (How its intended...)
Spoiler(ish) but, the MC and Alex are testing the waters with one another. The MC and Ava are also hooking up. Ava is talking to Alex (while knowing the MC is watching them) in the kitchen. Ava asks Alex if she thinks MC likes her. Alex is worried about her inexperience vs. Nicole. Ava says tells her that girls practice kissing with each other all the time, and if Alex wants to know if she is good enough that she could tell her. This is where the paths change. Alex will either kiss Ava, or say she's not comfortable with it. Ava explains to the MC afterwards why she did it.

It's a pretty simplified spoiler, but that's the gist of it.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

zh

Oct 17, 2017
What's wrong with LI women kissing each other tho?
I personnally don't get it...
Like... two years ago, Devs never needed to even care about activation/deactivation button of lesbian content.
I guess people get triggered over anything nowadays :confused:

At this rate, in five years you will need a trigger warning and a desactivation button for a cat crossing the road...

Last edited:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
strange (or not) how opinions might differ.

the dev claims this game is gonna be complex one including girls responses varying to your and actions of other characters.
then, you have settings where you can turn on/off if not all then most of that proclaimed "complexity" regarding characters actions and personalities...what is left is cheap cosmetics imo.

for example, what would be point of having "lesbianism settings" there?
i dont like it, ok im gonna turn it off, yay, all girls are straight.
or, i like it, im gonna turn it on - yay, all girls are bi/lesbo.
that is just a cheap cheating for supposed complexity and "characters building" based on girls personalities and mcs in-game choices.

to the dev:
dear dev, perhaps you have taken more than you can chew, so it has to be that way?

p.s.
another a bit distracting (to say it that way) thing imo, are those side portraits of characters.
what would be their purpose, there are names already?
can we expect soon enough, alongside names and side portraits also different font colors for each character?
and after that, why not individual ringtones whenever individual characters speak (for those preferring sounds)?
Maybe I am not understanding your complaint on complexity.
The girls being Lesbian/Bi/Straight is honestly a minor element to the complexity of this.

male route regarding Alex has 5 different paths it can take in day 4 depending on your interactions with her (and your interactions with ava can have changes to both Alex's and Kaylas stories for this day.)
2 entirely different ero scenes regarding Alex depending if you are on corruption or romance path.
and non of that has any relation to them being straight or not.
the only thing those toggles changed in day 4 was Ava and Alex kissing...

so I guess I don't know where the "cheap" character building is coming from.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Spoiler(ish) but, the MC and Alex are testing the waters with one another. The MC and Ava are also hooking up. Ava is talking to Alex (while knowing the MC is watching them) in the kitchen. Ava asks Alex if she thinks MC likes her. Alex is worried about her inexperience vs. Nicole. Ava says tells her that girls practice kissing with each other all the time, and if Alex wants to know if she is good enough that she could tell her. This is where the paths change. Alex will either kiss Ava, or say she's not comfortable with it. Ava explains to the MC afterwards why she did it.

It's a pretty simplified spoiler, but that's the gist of it.
Thanks, Ill check the dialog but it should not actually reference the kiss if they didn't kiss, it should just reference Ava trying to and pushing certain things to help them both out.

Jul 19, 2020
Im kind of confused about how much content is in day 4. If im solely interested in the female protagonsit side, is it worth playing now or better to wait for future updates?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Maybe I am not understanding your complaint on complexity.
The girls being Lesbian/Bi/Straight is honestly a minor element to the complexity of this.

male route regarding Alex has 5 different paths it can take in day 4 depending on your interactions with her (and your interactions with ava can have changes to both Alex's and Kaylas stories for this day.)
2 entirely different ero scenes regarding Alex depending if you are on corruption or romance path.
and non of that has any relation to them being straight or not.
the only thing those toggles changed in day 4 was Ava and Alex kissing...

so I guess I don't know where the "cheap" character building is coming from.
i was talking about those predefined "settings" you got there.

what would be a point in "world" building, ie having variety of characters that can influence each other (including mc as main "influencer" obviously), multiple paths etc, if there are few simple options/clicks to turn on/off some of those paths?
that does look like a cheating in characters development, just for the sake to please as broad fan/supporter base as possible.
my opinion only ofc, im sure most of players are more than happy with all those options.

btw, i have to admit, i didnt look into script/code, so perhaps there is more to it than it looks like now, and im completely wrong and a douchebag (which can happen even to me:HideThePain:).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Thanks, Ill check the dialog but it should not actually reference the kiss if they didn't kiss, it should just reference Ava trying to and pushing certain things to help them both out.
Jfc... I didn't realize I was talking to the dev... lol

Ava mentions practicing, but it seems to happen as intended. What I meant by the conversation with Ava afterwards, was the she explained what she was doing/trying to do (depending on if it happened). It didn't mention the kiss after that "path split"

Also... loving the game and the girls. More Nicole when plz

zh

Oct 17, 2017
(Speaking of complex coding and Nicole... the "creampied:false" still hasn't been fixed for Nicole since previous update. I already signaled it last time but..)
:devilish:

B10

Jun 25, 2017
3DRComics now it needs a patch as he starts saying things like not biologically etc. I saw you missed kage, aage & nage in the playerstats_UI.rpy

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Jfc... I didn't realize I was talking to the dev... lol

Ava mentions practicing, but it seems to happen as intended. What I meant by the conversation with Ava afterwards, was the she explained what she was doing/trying to do (depending on if it happened). It didn't mention the kiss after that "path split"

Also... loving the game and the girls. More Nicole when plz
Thanks. Yes nicole will keep showing up... Their is some very imporant things you need to talk to her about soon ;)
and thanks for the info. I am always on here alot after a release to see what I probably screwed up ;)

Reactions: ryansFLYIN

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
(Speaking of complex coding and Nicole... the "creampied:false" still hasn't been fixed for Nicole since previous update. I already signaled it last time but..)
:devilish:
thanks, ill check it. don't think I saw that last update.

Reactions: zh

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Im kind of confused about how much content is in day 4. If im solely interested in the female protagonsit side, is it worth playing now or better to wait for future updates?
Female does have less content them male route does in day 4, because in day 5, female route has some major things happening. and on day 6 will have a new writer (Lesbian Female writer).
it is still worth playing i think. It's still most of the content, just without alot of the Alex stuff as you haven't finished your conversation with her yet.

Reactions: EricGrey

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
and for those who want to know why the hold up on female route and new writer.
I ran a poll starting in October to see how people played the game.
the majority play female route as an alternative to the male route, but up to that point they were 'mostly' identical in terms major story elements.
I wanted to change this.
so a day 10 story element was moved to day 5 to allow the story to diverge to give female path a different story line.
same endings, but different path to them.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks. Yes nicole will keep showing up... Their is some very imporant things you need to talk to her about soon ;)
and thanks for the info. I am always on here alot after a release to see what I probably screwed up ;)
Awesome i'm really looking forward to that conversation with nicole lol i feel bad for her but it's not going to stop me from totally dumping her for Alex when we get the chance sorry nicole. I just hope there is some drama.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Awesome i'm really looking forward to that conversation with nicole lol i feel bad for her but it's not going to stop me from totally dumping her for Alex when we get the chance sorry nicole. I just hope there is some drama.
Ohhh.. there is more drama then you might think ;)

Reactions: menatv and Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes