4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
agreed. lol.
this was a voted on thing after a shit load of requests so it was added.

while in the 30 days themself, not much will happen other then them becoming pregnant.
at least one sequel was already planned that will show the results of all that.
there is gonna be a sequel?

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
so 4 days for 1 year development means that 30 days will equal= 7+ years.. well gl
And also it seems that male protagonist seems to have much more content than female, so maybe it will be better to scrape female prot as to produce faster content?

Reactions: silversurfer1

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
so 4 days for 1 year development means that 30 days will equal= 7+ years.. well gl
And also it seems that male protagonist seems to have much more content than female, so maybe it will be better to scrape female prot as to produce faster content?
Well if look at anything stated about this release, it's been said multiple times female route was specifically written to be different and contain less content then male route because day 5 has a lot of things for the female route that the male doesn't, all designed to make the female story different from male story.

and the delay on this release was due to the rewrite of day 4 half way though development after it was discovered that most people play female route as an alternative to male route, so to allow changes needed to make the female route different, it was rewritten.
I was on schedule to be working on day 6 right now until that.
and if you look at previous releases.
0.035 was released a month after 0.03
and for day 5 content. im already half way through rendering the morning content.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: crotch69

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
This vn is quite unique. I really like that you can chose either to play as male or female.
What i don´t get is that you can also chose different options regarding the relationship, because i´m pretty sure the outcome will be the same? Maybe progression speed, but apart from it?
What i do know is, that this will delay the production of this vn greatly.
Why not make it two way, male or female. But this is of course only my opinion.

What do i like most: renders are top notch, animations are very good (not state of the art), MUSIC! Although in 95% of vn´s i mute everything, the music in this vn is outstanding.
The scene with ava, playing male.... breathtaking!, Story! and make it clear that your girlfriend and you are in an open relationship. Replayability because diffent stats, they really seem to matter.

What i don´t really like: the way the game handles the photoshoots, maybe interesting in your first playthrough but really annoying...., speed of the transition like renders, like take 5,6 renders showing sombody walks to a car and so on. Why are they even neccesary?

Conclusion: Potential to be a Top 10 vn on this site if not abandoned.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
This vn is quite unique. I really like that you can chose either to play as male or female.
What i don´t get is that you can also chose different options regarding the relationship, because i´m pretty sure the outcome will be the same? Maybe progression speed, but apart from it?

What do i like most: renders are top notch, animations are very good (not state of the art), MUSIC! Although in 95% of vn´s i mute everything, the music in this vn is outstanding.
The scene with ava, playing male.... breathtaking!, Story! and make it clear that your girlfriend and you are in an open relationship. Replayability because diffent stats, they really seem to matter.

What i don´t really like: the way the game handles the photoshoots, maybe interesting in your first playthrough but really annoying...., speed of the transition like renders, like take 5,6 renders showing sombody walks to a car and so on. Why are they even neccesary?

Don't plan on abandoning it. ;)

Photoshoots. Yeah, any future photo shoots are being done different.

"5,6 renders showing sombody walks to a car and so on" --- This.. lol. I am ocd, like bad... really bad. So when I picture something in my head, i am not happy until its what I pictured, and some times that does take a series of renders. I know its a problem, It's unnecessary as hell. but it will probably continue to happen. I did that in a comic once....

Relationships, routes, progression, etc...
I had goal from the start of this, knowing even at the time I couldn't do it without certain upgrades.
As I gain patrons, and people buy the game, or donate. I make upgrades. Allowing these things I wanted to become more of a reality. Their has been some minor differences in relationships, but that will continue to differ more and more as we progress.
Just like now that I have the ability to, female route is starting to follow a very different path in day 5(and has its own writer.), and that's thanks to a $2,000 RTX 4090 I was able to buy.
The final scenes of day 4 started before and finished after I got the 4090. When I started, each render took about 10 to 15 minutes. With the addition of the 4090 ontop of the 2 3070's I already had, I was doing them in about 5 minutes at the end, and that is even with going from 1080 to 2k on the renders.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yngling

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I for one don't care if it takes 7 years, if the story is good and updates are decent in size who cares, how is it any worse than games that have 10 minutes of the story added to their game every 6 months.

Reactions: Yngling

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I for one don't care if it takes 7 years, if the story is good and updates are decent in size who cares, how is it any worse than games that have 10 minutes of the story added to their game every 6 months.
I hope 1500+ renders per update is decent size :) lol. Still cant believe I ended up with 3000+ renders in day 4....
Think I can do 4000 in day 5?
New update! 5 gigs! lmao.. really not that far off if I didn't compress...
1679955938358.png
but I do aim for atleast 30 minutes of play per update, regardless of amount of renders.

• Wow
Reactions: Yngling and Havik79

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022

Also, Thanks for the review!

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
You deserve it. I really love everything so far, although........ Ava gives me some creepy leap of faith vibes.
Of course i subbed you on patreon, but only as an entry lvl subscriber. I am supporting more then 60 dev´s at the moment, so, sorry for this.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
You deserve it. I really love everything so far, although........ Ava gives me some creepy leap of faith vibes.
Of course i subbed you on patreon, but only as an entry lvl subscriber. I am supporting more then 60 dev´s at the moment, so, sorry for this.
Oh no worries, Every little bit does help.. Sorry I can give game updates on that level anymore due to people abusing it.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Except for getting stuck after getting the bathroom open in the escape room and the really bad, no good, horrible joke the protag tells upon first meeting Misa I got no complaints. Hell my touch of lysdexia helps with most typos since I tend to correct them in my head without even noticing them on the screen, it's why I'm a horrible proof reader.

Reactions: 3DRComics
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes