4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
On my first time through I tried telling Alex that her breasts were perfect during the game of would you rather and a "failed corruption check" popped up. So curious what that was about on my second run through I tried to pass that check, Alex had three corruption, which was the highest I was able to get her on any of the attempts; but I still kept seeing that message pop up. Does anyone know how to get Alex enough corruption that early in the game?
You will need 4 corruption points to pass that check, although i think you get nothing for passing it, at least i don't remember getting nothing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aetrun

Oct 30, 2017
Greatly enjoyed this so far, and absolutely love the large variety of stats that we can effect (and that they appear to all be actually influential).
Regarding the scene you requested feedback on, I found it absolutely enjoyable. My one concern when I can't click through a scene is if there is too long a wait between transitions, but I found the pacing here to be essentially perfect for me.
Regarding camera pacing though, I found the pace of the photos and other image scan scenes to be a little slow. May just be my preference, but the slow movement plus close focus breaks my concentration and thus my immersion. (Possibly ADHD related, but could just be me) I have seen image scan scenes controllable by the player in other games (mouse movement) and if you're willing to take the time to put it in, I would love that option.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Greatly enjoyed this so far, and absolutely love the large variety of stats that we can effect (and that they appear to all be actually influential).
Regarding the scene you requested feedback on, I found it absolutely enjoyable. My one concern when I can't click through a scene is if there is too long a wait between transitions, but I found the pacing here to be essentially perfect for me.
Regarding camera pacing though, I found the pace of the photos and other image scan scenes to be a little slow. May just be my preference, but the slow movement plus close focus breaks my concentration and thus my immersion. (Possibly ADHD related, but could just be me) I have seen image scan scenes controllable by the player in other games (mouse movement) and if you're willing to take the time to put it in, I would love that option.
now do to, too and two

Reactions: MonkeyMan1985

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Dev, consider hiring or recruiting a proof reader. This will allow you more time to refine the code and it's associated bugs. Just a thought and intended constructively. Regards.

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
Dont say this often but this is a nice game, renders look great, the writing is not as cringy as in other adult games, really enjoyable.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The way I intend the patch to work. is you would get the patch and add it to the game. It would create a few more options in the in game phone.
One for removal of step.
and one to allow the sisters to interact sexually.
so yes. each one can be toggled independently.
and....
HUGE SPOILER!

its funny you mention the mom.
The mom has a secret..... There is a room in the house you haven't been in yet ;) ;) and if sandbox was still present it would show up as a perpetual locked room for awhile.
For patch creation... simply use real-time text replacement. It's the most comprehensive solution and doesn't involve you editing the scripts nor making multiple scripts. The coding is more advanced but well worth the effort, I assure you. The elite patch work is all done via replacement methods and not direct editing or use of variables which is all amateur at best... imho.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You will need 4 corruption points to pass that check, although i think you get nothing for passing it, at least i don't remember getting nothing.
Ah. I wasn't telling Alex her breasts are small because I was trying to encourage her self image so she would show off more. But it's a bummer nothing comes of the corruption check.

Thanks for mini-guide though.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Dev, consider hiring or recruiting a proof reader. This will allow you more time to refine the code and it's associated bugs. Just a thought and intended constructively. Regards.
Are you planning on doing one of your mods for this?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Are you planning on doing one of your mods for this?
It's too early tbh. I can tell there's much copy/paste of code from various sources, especially the Python code which is always a red-flag for me.... that there's bugs rampant or pending. There's use of some sophisticated code and some extremely amateur which again, doesn't give me the warm-fuzzy's. Note the UI of the "about" or "preference" screens in relation to the inventory... drastic difference. There's also tell-tale signs such as single-quotes and double-quotes used in the same code blocks... no one on Earth writes code this way.

I'm not poo-pooing on the dev, just saying it's too early in this project condition for me to say what I might do either way. As it stands I'd be spending all my time rewriting what is there before I even got started porting. This is why I'm throwing bits of advice to the dev/team... they need to slow down the duct taping of cut/paste code from other sources and tighten up the project... again, all my opinion which ain't worth much I reckon.

We'll see.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes