4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Except for getting stuck after getting the bathroom open in the escape room and the really bad, no good, horrible joke the protag tells upon first meeting Misa I got no complaints. Hell my touch of lysdexia helps with most typos since I tend to correct them in my head without even noticing them on the screen, it's why I'm a horrible proof reader.
and my lysdexia is the reason those issues even exist..
a lot of people assume I'm not a native English speaker, but in reality I am a product of the 90's American education system.
and I think its funny the entire script is run through grammerly and grammerly doesn't fix them.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
There has been enough requests and issues with the Escape Room that I have an update coming mid month that I will provide the option to skip the "mini game", any future "mini games" will be skip able.
OK, latest update and stuck in escape room, think I'm Uncle, can't look under bed, got both keys off her, spanked her, opened bathroom the nothing will advance.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Anybody else conflicted about "using" Ava?

Just feeling like every path with Ava ends in rabbit soup.

View attachment 2500079
lol not that dark... just some emotional things for her...
she's not going to start chopping people up at night or anything.

although....

j/k
Thirty Days Thirty to Life

:)

Last edited:

mnbqwe12

Nov 1, 2021
Not sure if is a bug, but for latest update for day 4 (second); there's no music in all the scenes after the car scene with Alex.

Last edited:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Not sure if is a bug, but for latest update for day 4 (second); there's no music in all the scenes after the car scene with Alex.
Yes that was pointed out, I pushed update to Itch and Patreon/Subscribestar this afternoon to fix it, not sure when that will be updated here..

until then.
just extract this into the game directory

Reactions: mnbqwe12

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Just discovered this game. Certainly enjoyed my first playthrough.

On my first time through I tried telling Alex that her breasts were perfect during the game of would you rather and a "failed corruption check" popped up. So curious what that was about on my second run through I tried to pass that check, Alex had three corruption, which was the highest I was able to get her on any of the attempts; but I still kept seeing that message pop up. Does anyone know how to get Alex enough corruption that early in the game?

Also I noticed that after that same scene any stat changes stopped showing above the dialogue box if a requirement was met. Is that a bug or intended?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Always look forward to seeing more updates. Easily one of my favorite games I've played recently.

Both sisters are beautiful and unique. I like how you made them the same age, but have different personalities. Both are sexy in their own way. Keep up the most excellent work. Look forward to playing the updates when they go public.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Just discovered this game. Certainly enjoyed my first playthrough.

On my first time through I tried telling Alex that her breasts were perfect during the game of would you rather and a "failed corruption check" popped up. So curious what that was about on my second run through I tried to pass that check, Alex had three corruption, which was the highest I was able to get her on any of the attempts; but I still kept seeing that message pop up. Does anyone know how to get Alex enough corruption that early in the game?

Also I noticed that after that same scene any stat changes stopped showing above the dialogue box if a requirement was met. Is that a bug or intended?
I need to look into this, will probably check on it tomorrow. This isn't the first time i've heard that it fails.
can you let me know what route you are on. both sex and relation.

Fenhrir

Jan 7, 2020
Where was i since now? What a fucking great game, i loved it! Keep the good work and, just to have an idea, how many time between update and update? More or less, nothing too precise

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Where was i since now? What a fucking great game, i loved it! Keep the good work and, just to have an idea, how many time between update and update? More or less, nothing too precise
it varies.. I try to keep it less then 3 months.
0.03 was released september, 0.035 was released october, 0.04 was just released this week. (The delay on 0.04 was mostly due to rewrite.)

Reactions: jpphun and Fenhrir

mintea_

Jul 14, 2021
I found some potential bugs. First, I don't know if these scenes were left over from a rewrite, but there is no in game way to access D4MU_AlexBRRej or D4MU_AlexBath. Second, there should to be a jump to D4MU_Jackie at the end of D4MU_KaylaHotel2.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes