4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
same it got so weird the older I got to say that.

that makes sense not everyone would like metal or rock in the face all the time.

ill have to look into the other clothing style places then. I like to do little projects. vampire and weird cute shit in Daz. Using that is so hard and feels like you need a degree in it so I don't envy the work you all have to do so I get it.
it just takes time, you'll get it...
I started with daz I think some time in 2013/14.. i think.. honestly can't remember. read a lot of tutorials and expirmented like crazy. I think it was 2 years before I really put anything out for the public to see.. just did some posing, then went into the comics, and now here.
im far from the best out their, i know a few people who get things out of daz that look like photographs... but those images take them hours to render. im geared more towards fast rendering so i had to balance realism with speed.

if you ever have any questions you can message me here, or hit me up on discord, im on discord when I can.. Again, not the best, but I have learned a lot over the years.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like that you can choose gender and other options in this (Although tbh as a dude i like to play as a dude, uncle for the win lol)
Anyway having more options like that can increase your audience imo

also Alex still best girl i like that she is so sweet and innocent i'm gonna sweep her off her feet like a prince lol (No corruption here just love)

Last edited:

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
I like that you can choose gender and other options in this (Although tbh as a dude i like to play as a dude, uncle for the win lol)
Anyway having more options like that can increase your audience imo

also Alex still best girl i like that she is so sweet and innocent i'm gonna sweep her off her feet like a prince lol (No corruption here just love)
it defo brings more in. while i get that the average VN dev and player is dudes it is just nice. plus iv always loved options. its why i love games like skyrim, fallout, and the like simply because maybe i wanna make a mini me in game but others i wanna play a dude. also, yes alex is so cute and sweet i kinda dont wanna corrupt either. however they are all (alex, ava, kayla) like best girl its so hard to choose atm ngl.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
it defo brings more in. while i get that the average VN dev and player is dudes it is just nice. plus iv always loved options. its why i love games like skyrim, fallout, and the like simply because maybe i wanna make a mini me in game but others i wanna play a dude. also, yes alex is so cute and sweet i kinda dont wanna corrupt either. however they are all (alex, ava, kayla) like best girl its so hard to choose atm ngl.
Agree games like skyrim are awesome (my favourite series is Dragon Age)
Yeah the other girls are cool but Alex has already stolen my heart lol i even plan on breaking up with Nicole when the time comes i just hope the mc isn't a total dick about it.
I'm hoping i can be as cheesy and romantic with Alex as a hallmark movie lol

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Yeah the other girls are cool but Alex has already stolen my heart lol i even plan on breaking up with Nicole when the time comes i just hope the mc isn't a total dick about it.
thats fair lol. she is such a sweetheart its to hard not to love her. im just much more of a open lover anyway(kinda like nicole and mc fem route) so if having the option for the 3 of us would be awesome. i agree though dont want the MC to be a bitch/dick. im to much a sweetheart for that even if just a story it would bother me lol.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Why would you break up with her? You already broke her heart once and she came back and decided to let you have an open relationship. So, breaking her again is a shit move. IMO

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
What is the game's purpose if I have beloved girlfriend from the start? I don't want to cheat on her.
like joshy said your not cheating. its an open dynamic which is why you tell her and she insist that you go for it. also, why she wants you to go at ava. secretly (or maybe not so secretly lol) i think she want ava as the 3rd. you can look up Ethical non-monogamy or just open relationships to understand a bit more. it is different from poly as well.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
thats fair lol. she is such a sweetheart its to hard not to love her. im just much more of a open lover anyway(kinda like nicole and mc fem route) so if having the option for the 3 of us would be awesome. i agree though dont want the MC to be a bitch/dick. im to much a sweetheart for that even if just a story it would bother me lol.
Yeah i always choose the nice options in these games because i hate being mean
I have had to stop playing some games on this site because the mc is a creepy arsehole
I can't stand dudes like that even in games lol that's why i like when games like this that actually give you choices come along

• Haha
Reactions: 88Michele88

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Well, I don't know which is worse. I don't care what she wants, because I'm not such type of person to have fun on the side. But I'm also not interested in Nicole. She is just a burden that restricts me from acting.
i wouldnt say she restricts you because she openly tells you to go for it and have fun but i understand it feeling like that. at the end of the day it is your choices in the game to do how you want. stay faithful, bring in a 3rd, be poly, or dump her to mong with someone else im assuming are all going to be options. so try it out so far it may be short but it is good and fun for whats there.

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Yeah i always choose the nice options in these games because i hate being mean
I have had to stop playing some games on this site because the mc is a creepy arsehole
I can't stand dudes like that even in games lol that's why i like when games like this that actually give you choices come along
ya it makes me uncomfy when the dude is a creepy dick as well i tend to ctrl skip through if its a small bit but like you if its all the mc does i just quit the VN. mostly only because i know what its like to be on the other end receiving and it is disgusting.

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
You didn't understand me correctly. She restricts me not by her words or actions, but by her very presence in this game. Is there option to break up with her?
oh shit my bad. as of the moment no. not that im aware of anyway. remember this is still only day 4 in out of 30 so in the future im sure options will be added. 3DR does have a discord where he has answered my questions pretty quick.

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
My crap explanation.

I'm pretty doubtful. But thanks for your answers and time.
my feeling is with how they are handling it, it feels like you'll have the option to leave her but ya. like i said ask in the discord to get it straight from the man himself for a definitive answer or he might see it here and help but ya.

your welcome though

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
"Corruption and Romance Routes.
One thing I want to say about these 2 routes, They can both be active at the same time."
Inclusive(Non-Exclusive) routes are awesome (y)

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
ya it makes me uncomfy when the dude is a creepy dick as well i tend to ctrl skip through if its a small bit but like you if its all the mc does i just quit the VN. mostly only because i know what its like to be on the other end receiving and it is disgusting.
I'm sorry you have had to deal with that crap my sister has as well i think that's part of what makes me so angry with creep mc's.
but from what i have played of this game so far the mc doesn't have to be a major creep i think the choices will stay there to just be normal with the girls or maybe even super romantic lol.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
if you are looking for games where the mc can be with multiple girls like this one i recommend Being A Dik (the mc is a dude tho)
there is a route where you can be with two girls sorta like this game and it's my favourite relationship in any visual novel on this site
the girls actually love each other they don't just do it for the mc's benefit which imo makes it so much better.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I Don't envy the work the dev will be doing by the end of this game lol it's gonna be so complicated with all these different paths and choices he allows us to take.
i'm just so excited to see where this story will go

• Red Heart
Reactions: MorganKitty95

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
if you are looking for games where the mc can be with multiple girls like this one i recommend Being A Dik (the mc is a dude tho)
there is a route where you can be with two girls sorta like this game and it's my favourite relationship in any visual novel on this site
the girls actually love each other they don't just do it for the mc's benefit which imo makes it so much better.
i have that one just havent gone through yet. also, agree when its all love and romance from everyone especially in a relationship with a 3rd is so sweet and amazing.

also, i agree with the other comment. i feel that both male and female routes your mc feels like they could be super romantic and im so here for it. i feel the guy would probably be a little more romantic since it feels 3DR can write some good romantic shit but i have hopes slavegirl(new female route writer or co-writer?) 3DR magic. i havent looked yet at her writing but i have a feeling its going to be good.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes