4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
When I opened the game, I quickly felt that it'd be unplayable without a walkthrough or mod (shoutout to sanchomod, MVP). In a game such as this where you can immerse yourself in what's happening pretty easily, it's distracting to always have to deal with numbers going up or down.
I guess that's a bit open for discussion. To me, it does feel mostly natural and quite nicely done. Just like IRL, the player makes small choices constantly and most of the time the results are ok and reasonably predictable.

However in my first playthrough I got a bad ending which I found really difficult to avoid. Although the bad ending did fit the story, an easier way around it would have been nicer. In my opinion.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I like this game a lot. Alex, Kayla and Ava feel more "real" than other LIs in different games. I'm playing the corruption paths but I like that the MC is still "good" to all of them and not just acting out of total self interest and perversion. He cares about Alex, but _is_ taking advantage of her. Kayla and the BDSM stuff also fits. And I'm a big fan of how Ava is being handled - betrayed by her boyfriend and now getting some relief with a man who treats her roughly during sex but is still nice to her outside of that.
I suppose it's debatable, but the "corruption" path doesn't really feel so much like corruption to me as it is affirming who the girls are. It's corruption from the mother's perspective perhaps, but it really feels like the girls were bound to go through this growth / self discovery whether the MC was there or not. The mother's oppressiveness was going to lead to some whiplash once those shackles came off the daughters.

Reactions: Udayana

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Jackie or maybe Nicole will be the first to find out about the mc and Alex.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I suppose it's debatable, but the "corruption" path doesn't really feel so much like corruption to me as it is affirming who the girls are. It's corruption from the mother's perspective perhaps, but it really feels like the girls were bound to go through this growth / self discovery whether the MC was there or not. The mother's oppressiveness was going to lead to some whiplash once those shackles came off the daughters.
corruption path will get more corrupt-y. I didn't want to go to quick into corruption elements as doing it to quick comes off a bit rapey and I was trying to avoid that. I removed a scene with kayla in day 5 that was part of corruption because it was to rapey.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like that you can choose who to be with in this game a lot of games force love interests on the player
But i like games where you can choose which girl you want to romance

P.S. i think everyone knows by now i only want Alex lol (for my main playthrough anyway)

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
Left a detailed review for this one.
Short version: Definitely recommend it to ANYONE.
The characters and story are all very well presented for a work in progress, and there is a LOT of potential here.
The spelling and grammar can definitely use some improvement, but on the positive side, the few mistakes were consistent (The same mistakes were made each time the word came up), and still better than a lot of VN's out there.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this one grows from here.

Reactions: Joshy92

Ghost2529

Oct 31, 2018
P.S. i think everyone knows by now i only want Alex lol (for my main playthrough anyway)
After having played through what's available, I can definitely see why she'd be your pick.
She's easily one of my favorite characters so far as well.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm glad to see that the Steam page of the game has been successfully set up: (y)
Holy heck it's up thank you so much for letting me know :) i just wishlisted it
There are so many good visual novels coming to steam this year

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I better get some steam credit soon because I am buying this the minute it releases
Such a great game easily in my top ten

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I better get some steam credit soon because I am buying this the minute it releases
Such a great game easily in my top ten
I am doing my best to provide keys to anyone who has already purchased the game on itch, or has been a subscriber either at a high enough level or long enough to cover the cost of the game..
Steam however does not like giving out large amounts of keys for a game that hasn't been released yet, so it may have to happen in chunks.

Reactions: frenk

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am doing my best to provide keys to anyone who has already purchased the game on itch, or has been a subscriber either at a high enough level or long enough to cover the cost of the game..
Steam however does not like giving out large amounts of keys for a game that hasn't been released yet, so it may have to happen in chunks.
I'm not a subscriber so it doesn't really affect me but that is a cool thing you are doing for your supporters over there.
Also I have a couple of questions if you don't mind answering

1 - When writing this did you think Alex would be as popular as she is or did you think another character would be the fan favourite

2 - I know I will need an incest patch in the future if I want the girls to have fun with each other will that patch work with the steam version?

dmmt

May 8, 2020
this is by far, one of the better games on this site. That it can be played from differeing player perspectives is also pretty damn cool.

I'm 66...so I took the Uncle route. Wonder what a grandpa route would look like? lol

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
this is by far, one of the better games on this site. That it can be played from differeing player perspectives is also pretty damn cool.

I'm 66...so I took the Uncle route. Wonder what a grandpa route would look like? lol
lol.. Kayla comes from a comic I did/do. Called a week with grandpa. if your curious.

Thirty days is very much an expansion of that idea.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I'm not a subscriber so it doesn't really affect me but that is a cool thing you are doing for your supporters over there.
Also I have a couple of questions if you don't mind answering

1 - When writing this did you think Alex would be as popular as she is or did you think another character would be the fan favourite

2 - I know I will need an incest patch in the future if I want the girls to have fun with each other will that patch work with the steam version?
Up until this, Kayla was my most popular character. Kind of expected the same thing here. but it does make sense when looking back it it and how Kayla and Alex were written for this.
The personality that was given to Kayla in the comic was more or less split between Alex and Kayla in this, so the sweeter side of Kayla from the comic went to Alex in this...
Their is also the fact that your first focus in thirty days is Alex. and Kayla mostly remains distant.

Yes. the patch will work with steam version...
Still working on what all this patch will allow, and what else it may add... This won't just be an incest patch. It's a "what Im not allowed to do because of.." patch.. will add new story elements and things like that as well..

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Up until this, Kayla was my most popular character. Kind of expected the same thing here. but it does make sense when looking back it it and how Kayla and Alex were written for this.
The personality that was given to Kayla in the comic was more or less split between Alex and Kayla in this, so the sweeter side of Kayla from the comic went to Alex in this...
Their is also the fact that your first focus in thirty days is Alex. and Kayla mostly remains distant.

Yes. the patch will work with steam version...
Still working on what all this patch will allow, and what else it may add... This won't just be an incest patch. It's a "what Im not allowed to do because of.." patch.. will add new story elements and things like that as well..
Awesome thank you so much for answering my questions

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes