4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
the next update was already supposed to come out last month.
Yeah, it was supposed to come out on September 13th 2023, but then (like usual with these Devs) a RL tragedy happened. Not to the Dev himself but the other writer/best friend of his.

Anyways, the small update they released for the game on Sept 13th on Steam was for this

"Good evening everyone.

This update was intended to be larger and contain a bunch of content for the female route.
But without going into to much detail, Their was a recent tragedy that has delayed the new content for the female route.

We will have it out asap.

So this update was mostly code and grammar fixes.
We apologize and will have the new content out asap.

Next scheduled update
October 17th, but their will be update before that with the female route content for day 5.
October 17th update will complete day 5 and hopefully start day 6"

Today is Oct 17th and still no update. We still didn't get the "female route" content update either. If I didn't put 5 hours into it already on Steam, I would have gone for a refund.

Actions speak louder than words.

If an update actually comes out today, I'll be surprised.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
knowing this developer story i bet , what will come out if something come out is another excuse...

sad because used to be a decent good game. then developer got high on something and blew everything

add it that 2 mode main char , that most no care about, and the delays over delays with updates. this one will bite the dust more sonner than later

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
The update is out now on steam
Good now lets see how those updates are going forward it needs to be a complete day both paths every 2 months to have the game finished in 2 years time. Maybe they could stretch to a 1 complete day both paths every 3 months at the absolute maximum and even that's sketchy any longer than that I don't know many people will be willing to stick around for 5 years or more for it to finish

Last edited:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
The update is out now on steam
Tried new update on steam.

Didn't see any new content for the female path.

It doesn't seem like it's an actual update. People are saying there's nothing new for the Female Route, which is what we were supposed to get and then another update to finish off day 5 & hopefully start day 6.

I don't play as the Male MC so, don't know if anything has been added to that route.

Joshy, if you are going to mention that an update is out, please make sure it's an actual update. It didn't even come with patch notes, maybe to hide the fact that it didn't really add much but maybe some fixes.

• Sad
Reactions: Yngling

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It doesn't seem like it's an actual update. People are saying there's nothing new for the Female Route, which is what we were supposed to get and then another update to finish off day 5 & hopefully start day 6.

I don't play as the Male MC so, don't know if anything has been added to that route.

Joshy, if you are going to mention that an update is out, please make sure it's an actual update. It didn't even come with patch notes, maybe to hide the fact that it didn't really add much but maybe some fixes.
There was new stuff on the male mc side
It finished at the start of day 6

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
There was new stuff on the male mc side
It finished at the start of day 6
Yeah, I just read a post on Steam right now that said

"Female content is still at 20% and male content at 95% as of day 5, so it was updated today and supposedly another update tomorrow hopefully with the rest of day 5 female content and another update coming november"

I guess I should have known the update was mostly for the Male MC...

Since the Dev didn't really keep his word on releasing the updates when they were supposed to come out, I'll take this with a grain of salt. Might just focus on other games and come back to this one next year or so.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Yeah, I just read a post on Steam right now that said

"Female content is still at 20% and male content at 95% as of day 5, so it was updated today and supposedly another update tomorrow hopefully with the rest of day 5 female content and another update coming november"

I guess I should have known the update was mostly for the Male MC...

Since the Dev didn't really keep his word on releasing the updates when they were supposed to come out, I'll take this with a grain of salt. Might just focus on other games and come back to this one next year or so.
If they can come thru with a complete both paths update for day 6 in November that would be a positive sign. We shall see.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I love this amazing game.

The twins are extremely cute and sexy, and it's not just the models, but also how masterfully they were used to unfold all that cuteness and sexiness.

The animations and sex scenes in general are the gold standard of how it should be done.

Great posing, awesome facial expressions etc. Probably the best kissing in all AVNs that I've seen.

So much work was put into all this, and so well placed, with great taste!

Except that I don't like purely black clothing style for Kayla (I'd prefer a few alternatives), so IMHO Misa lacks fashion sense. (I'm not really into BDSM, and as a psychologist /former professor/ I know that black clothing is generally conductive to depression).

Everything else is above A+.

Normally I like longer build up, but this is done so well and so convincing that I've nothing to complain about.

My only regret is that there are too many variations (male, female etc.), because if devs would just make MC a male cousin, that would save time and efforts for more content along the route.

Can't wait to try the new update, to check the complete scene with Ava on day 4, etc.

It (v.0.47) is already out there, and I promise I would buy it if I had any money.

Reactions: Desastrousman

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v0.047.00

For anyone curious.

Changelog:

1076 new images.

12 animations

Male route for day 5 is technically complete, but marked as 95% as a few choice alterations are being added.

Female route at 50% completed.

Next scheduled updated November 3rd.

Fighting with compression on android version.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
v0.047.00

For anyone curious.

Changelog:

1076 new images.

12 animations

Male route for day 5 is technically complete, but marked as 95% as a few choice alterations are being added.

Female route at 50% completed.

Next scheduled updated November 3rd.

Fighting with compression on android version.
With a beta 95% complete is complete. A little disappointing for me it's only a half day for the female route I may wait to see what if anything happens on Nov 3rd before playing further.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I love this amazing game.

The twins are extremely cute and sexy, and it's not just the models, but also how masterfully they were used to unfold all that cuteness and sexiness.

The animations and sex scenes in general are the gold standard of how it should be done.

Great posing, awesome facial expressions etc. Probably the best kissing in all AVNs that I've seen.

So much work was put into all this, and so well placed, with great taste!

Except that I don't like purely black clothing style for Kayla (I'd prefer a few alternatives), so IMHO Misa lacks fashion sense. (I'm not really into BDSM, and as a psychologist /former professor/ I know that black clothing is generally conductive to depression).

Everything else is above A+.

Normally I like longer build up, but this is done so well and so convincing that I've nothing to complain about.

My only regret is that there are too many variations (male, female etc.), because if devs would just make MC a male cousin, that would save time and efforts for more content along the route.

Can't wait to try the new update, to check the complete scene with Ava on day 4, etc.

It (v.0.47) is already out there, and I promise I would buy it if I had any money.
I agree the game is awesome

Although I can't agree about the cousin part
I love playing as the uncle

Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes