4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
It is very out of place to remove half of the game that you are not specifically interested in, leaving aside those who do like it, the game is in first person most of the time so the differences between playing as a man or a woman are minimal, If the development of the game has been delayed it will be for other reasons, if it were as you say, the route with a male protagonist would have already finished.
It's not out of place, the game because of it's title makes it easy to figure out it's end point. Let's say day 5 is complete for both paths at this very moment, that still leaves 25 days left to complete. If the dev finished 1 complete day for both paths every month it would still be 2 years before the game was finished and that's probably fair with 1 person working on it full time and maybe a few others working on it off and on 24 -36 months is a reasonable timeline for it's completion. If the dev takes 2 months for each complete day now it's 50 months before it's finished. 3 months and it's 75 months. If the choice is most people get the game they want and the minority like you and me are left out it's a better option than the game ending up in the abandoned pile at least some people will be happy even is those people aint you and me.

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
It is very out of place to remove half of the game that you are not specifically interested in, leaving aside those who do like it, the game is in first person most of the time so the differences between playing as a man or a woman are minimal, If the development of the game has been delayed it will be for other reasons, if it were as you say, the route with a male protagonist would have already finished.
Half the game? Try not even 30%. Between the different renders, and dialog the difference is extremely minimal. I've played every path multiple times, Think of it this way, if theres something holding up production, possibly threatening the longevity of your project, if cutting the least progressed, and least played path to adhere to a better release schedule is exactly what any company would do. You won't add a feature that will be used by a small percentage of the userbase if it pushes back your release date constantly. If they could just divy up the paths among the team more effeciantly this wouldn't be an issue either. If said team is constantly behind schedule and their outline requirements for being done are generally the same as others (Which is what you should do if your truly about making an equal path game, not sparse content here and there, because it shows shortsightedness in terms of being able to have that path and adhere to a decent schedule. Instead they made a cash grab towards the traps and women now they can't deliver on time.)
If you were the boss of someone who did the things that is going on here, constant release pushback, false content promises, log update negligence, when you know this person can deliver on time, and in a thrifty manner. But this employee now does these things constanty. If this were real life, I would swear that the person is on drugs. Either that or the less attractive thought process, they are milking their patrons because they have wrote themselves into a corner. Which honestly, who doesn't write an outline draft for the entire main plot points of a story arc that has a day timelimit. I already gave my thought's on the writing on night 4 and 5. It feels almost like someone new took over the writing process.

If something is going on internally with their grp, the dev should be vocal instead of stressing out their patron base.

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
Don't get me wrong, I love this game. It started great but it has now started becoming like the rest of VN's who get a decent monthly they sit and milk it. And their content postings/log updates/and whatever excuse makes a total 180 from their regular actions. It's why paying customers get pissed man. It's not unwarrented. I want the game promised. But if you want to get technical. 30 days. Its not even day 5 completed. How long has the game been in development?

Initial release was on March of 2022. Taking the rate of content on each day is roughly the same, this game will be done (NOT exaggerated, based on factual release date information thus far

March 2031...

Rough math =
5 days of content, in 18 months since release.
5 x 18 = 90
90 % 12 (90 months % 12 months***1yr***) = 7.5 years + current date = March 2031.
Just saying, that will never, ever, happen. Can you see the concern I feel when suggesting the dev make a concession or two to adhere to their release date.

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
It's not out of place, the game because of it's title makes it easy to figure out it's end point. Let's say day 5 is complete for both paths at this very moment, that still leaves 25 days left to complete. If the dev finished 1 complete day for both paths every month it would still be 2 years before the game was finished and that's probably fair with 1 person working on it full time and maybe a few others working on it off and on 24 -36 months is a reasonable timeline for it's completion. If the dev takes 2 months for each complete day now it's 50 months before it's finished. 3 months and it's 75 months. If the choice is most people get the game they want and the minority like you and me are left out it's a better option than the game ending up in the abandoned pile at least some people will be happy even is those people aint you and me.
The world needs more people like you, I know it sucks as an option to cut that path out, especially if it's the one you favor, but like 0tt0 says, would you prefer it lands in the abandon pile instead? Something needs to happen here, i know the unpopular opinion is to not cut anything, but being realistic about the release schedule is so crucial. Not only does the dev need to make some tough choices, but they need to soon. If they sit on their hands well...weve seen what happens when devs do that....and that stigma that you abandon your games sticks with you. Rather release something viable, instead of nothing at all. I'm gonna continue to lurk but I think I am done posting for awhile. I hope the dev see's this and chooses an apt path of what to do. Cheers dev, gl

Reactions: Samken

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
The world needs more people like you, I know it sucks as an option to cut that path out, especially if it's the one you favor, but like 0tt0 says, would you prefer it lands in the abandon pile instead? Something needs to happen here, i know the unpopular opinion is to not cut anything, but being realistic about the release schedule is so crucial. Not only does the dev need to make some tough choices, but they need to soon. If they sit on their hands well...weve seen what happens when devs do that....and that stigma that you abandon your games sticks with you. Rather release something viable, instead of nothing at all. I'm gonna continue to lurk but I think I am done posting for awhile. I hope the dev see's this and chooses an apt path of what to do. Cheers dev, gl
TBF if I had vote I would vote to keep both paths and change the title to 15 days, but I'm fully aware that may not be the choice the developer or the majority of patreon users would make. The basic problem with patreon is that it's in the financial interest of the developer to find a sweet spot that allows them draw out the development as long as they can without taking so long that paying users stop paying.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I do agree that either one of the paths should be abandoned. It's great to have both for sure but you're just shooting yourself in the foot with pretty much double the amount of work. The majority of AVNs besides that have two distinct routes at the same time (NTR/No NTR - Dark/Good path for instance) always tend to take fucking months to update and often go through development hell.

That being said, it's still a bit early imo to jump into conclusions regarding dev ability to push all his ideas on his game.

On the side note, I'm very surprised that previous update has been out for almost 2 months and that it's still not available to public.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
This isn not correct. I have the steam version. They have pushed back release 2x now. Something about some team members family loss. I am honestly getting pretty fed up with brokeen promises. Day 5 content isnt even finished its been over 3 months. It's getting ridiculous. I am sorry but if someones cat dies or something and your making over 5k a month from all the revenue I would assume you could pick up at least a free lance voice actor to cover the margin of error from whatever it may be (I am pretty sure their post pertaining to the issue said it was a female VA. Regardless it seems like conjecture at this point. If a company comes to a standstill every time someone inhales wrong then investors stop investing. But until a mass wakeup of consumers all agree to strike (Those of us who actually support patrons, which is a large number I would assume) .

P.S. Considering all the creepy shit MC does yet he doesn't sleep with the girl on day 5 (not alex, too lazy to double check names) the one in the hotel scene, well he doesn't sleep with her cause she's "drunk" yet at the momemt you are close to ending day 5 your getting drunk with 2 females yet in the implied next version the MC is gonna fuck both chicks, whilst drunk.....DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. It's whishy washy high school writing like this that pisses off a reader. Because you can tell it was a purely bullshit artificial reason he didn't fuck her the first time (in the hotel) and it was meant to blue ball you. Sorry but if a female intentionally blue balls me irl, I will point that shit out. And if she has no intention of finishing, sorry bitch....BOOT. I don't got time for your highschool fucking games ok hun. Go blue ball your science prof.
YEAH don't even going to begin with it , WHO THE heck told developer , THAT HE HAVE TO DO VOICE , what a joke

many of the best games around here don't have that why ? is to much of a stretch, for work on it .

People prefer , A BETTER PLOT MAYBE A 2 OR 3 BRANCHES on romance , seduction , and hard corruption , Right good done.

but he begins to do the going around stuf that their type of developer do . so WARN all around .AND EVEN worse he is earning on around 5 k ?

you earn 1k or 2 k fine eat my socks and say even 5 to 6 months for a 600 renders update is pretty fair , but if you are on the 5 k and doing jokes about dead fishes and flying cats like the Radiance developer , that's a bad sign, worse things will come later .

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone could see the headache coming from the start. Just having 2 protags makes updates take way longer, let alone having several. I'm sure I am not alone in that I just dont play female protag games, so all of those updates to any of those routes are just skips for me so it FEELS like shit never gets updated.

It was too ambitious of a project from the get go, and unless things change so there are suddenly 10x the people working on it, I dont think this game will ever see completion.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
WHO THE heck told developer , THAT HE HAVE TO DO VOICE
This is one point I 100% agree with. Until many years from now, when I expect these games will likely be fully animated, I mean like FULLY animated, as in everything moves like a movie, the voice acting thing is, IMO, just a waste of time. It adds nothing to the story, the game, the action, anything. If I can't see her lips moving to the words she's saying, the VA means nothing.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ava might just be my second favourite character
She is beautiful.
I'll do whatever I can to help her heal

Reactions: Maviarab

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Minor issue, while i'm not an english speaker myself it still bothered me that the dialogues have several " I meen " that should be " I mean "

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
so update is outsince like 15 days or so and trash developer no release it yet for public ....

add it to the the issues he have .

THIS game no gonna be completed, go support other better games if can ...

another developer who thinks a update a year is so waooo good , piece of %&$@ that what it is , 5 years ago developers updated each 2 months at most. now they think they are da vinci.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
so update is outsince like 15 days or so and trash developer no release it yet for public ....

add it to the the issues he have .

THIS game no gonna be completed, go support other better games if can ...

another developer who thinks a update a year is so waooo good , piece of %&$@ that what it is , 5 years ago developers updated each 2 months at most. now they think they are da vinci.
Why the fuck should he release a public version? Entitled much? Also, you're not an airline, no need to announce your departure kid.

eki6859

Jun 18, 2022
Don't get me wrong, I love this game. It started great but it has now started becoming like the rest of VN's who get a decent monthly they sit and milk it. And their content postings/log updates/and whatever excuse makes a total 180 from their regular actions. It's why paying customers get pissed man. It's not unwarrented. I want the game promised. But if you want to get technical. 30 days. Its not even day 5 completed. How long has the game been in development?

Initial release was on March of 2022. Taking the rate of content on each day is roughly the same, this game will be done (NOT exaggerated, based on factual release date information thus far

March 2031...

Rough math =
5 days of content, in 18 months since release.
5 x 18 = 90
90 % 12 (90 months % 12 months***1yr***) = 7.5 years + current date = March 2031.
Just saying, that will never, ever, happen. Can you see the concern I feel when suggesting the dev make a concession or two to adhere to their release date.
At this point, you can be happy if you have Day 15 :D
Just enjoy every updates you see, but the game completed is a chimera

Reactions: Tatsuya2022
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes