4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Cremmzy

Aug 29, 2018
Love the female routes! great game.

3DRComics: BTW, I found a few bugs (wrong images and typos). If you are interested in my feedback then please start a conversation with me (my post count is too low to start one myself).

Last edited:
Reactions: Desastrousman

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like how the game has lots of options
You can have a male or female mc
Yoh can be sweet to the girls
Or you can be a creepy pervert

I like when games let you sort of shape the mc one way or the other
I'll make my mc a true gentleman
Who happens to find all these ladies smoking hot.

gman1119

Jan 18, 2022
I really like how the game has lots of options
You can have a male or female mc
Yoh can be sweet to the girls
Or you can be a creepy pervert

I like when games let you sort of shape the mc one way or the other
I'll make my mc a true gentleman
Who happens to find all these ladies smoking hot.
Yep it's a grown up ass game

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any chance anyone can post the new version that came out two weeks ago. 0.04.99?
it is slightly changed, a lot of prep work done for day 5, completed ava scene, updated music database, and a few other changes here and their (itch is now on the same version steam is.)

that being said, It would be best to wait a couple of weeks for the addition of day 5 before updating here.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really liked the update
The render quality is getting better each time imo

The only bit of inconsistent dialogue I found.
Was when Kayla told the mc he Had sex with Ava
Even though my mc chose not to

But overall I though the update was awesome

I kinda wish I could wait until the game was finished to play it all in one sitting
But I know I don't have the willpower for that.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I really liked the update
The render quality is getting better each time imo

The only bit of inconsistent dialogue I found.
Was when Kayla told the mc he Had sex with Ava
Even though my mc chose not to

But overall I though the update was awesome

I kinda wish I could wait until the game was finished to play it all in one sitting
But I know I don't have the willpower for that.
Thanks. Yeah some one else pointed that out, I'll have it fixed in next update.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like the sound of girls getting jelous in the future if you ignore them and stuff like that
So I left those options on
It makes the characters seem more human imo

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
3DRComics

Good game with great potential, still a few spelling errors but not that bad overall.

The scene you ask feedback on with Ava feels a bit drawn out to me with the picture to picture stuff and for me it wouldent be worth the extra time of doing it that way, so yeah i clicked when it said dont click hah but it helped since you could forward it a bit faster, animations looks good though.

And on a side note to that, i hope there wont be to much picture to picture taking place in sex scenes insted of real animations, not only do the animations look good but doing it the other way makes it feel like its rushed or just cutting coners to get things done faster, thinking about the BJ with Alexis before the trip with Kayla

I also hope you put in a real option for that scene insted of just a skip option, like it was with Dakota in the kitchen where you could say no thanks i am staying faithfull to GF, i dont mind being friends with Ava but personaly i wouldent want to have sex with her right after her break up feels a bit worng, later maybe but not even sure about that, which is why i like when a game has choices that are usefull and not fake, so you can pick who you want to have sex with.

Shortly after that scene it messed up in text a bit for me when your waking up Alexis where they talk about kissing and it being worng MC telling her hes her cousin but in my playthrough i picked friend of the familie NOT cousin.

Also cant wait to see how the pregnancy will be done in this game, if it will be part of the game or just the normal scene or two when game is finished, would love to see it being part of the game for once....but thats just me :)

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just did another playthrough and found a scene I hadn't seen before
it the one where Alex rubs against the mc's penis in the bathroom while she is sleepwalking
I thought it was really hot.

I also decided to keep the option on for the girls to do stuff with each other this time
The erotic build up is so good in this
It's going to be awesome seeing the girls have fun with each other

Reactions: IgorMkg83

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Did another play through in anticipation of the update this time as a FMC with eyes only for Alex and I just realized that bitch Ava is gonna seduce Alex while the MC is overnighting with Kayla. I probably knew that first playthrough but going harem route it didn't bother me, now it does. Another thing is the more I think about it the less it makes sense to have a male MC at all, it's a game so suspension of disbelief and all that, but would a mother who is such a control freak about her daughters leave her nubile 18 year old daughters in the care of a 24, 28, or 32 year old dude who they are not blood related to for a month?

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes