4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
AG's on Steam blocked in Germany.

4 months soon since last update...I can't wait anymore :(
if you have purchased, or purchase the game on itch, you will get a steam key.
I verified earlier this month with a subscriber who is from germany that this works.

Is the release on steam different from the one here on F95?
it is slightly changed, a lot of prep work done for day 5, completed ava scene, updated music database, and a few other changes here and their (itch is now on the same version steam is.)

that being said, It would be best to wait a couple of weeks for the addition of day 5 before updating here.

Last edited:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
okay, I am looking at it.

btw, .99 changelog not updated there?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:
a lot of prep work done for day 5, Steam integration, completed ava scene, updated music database, and a few other changes here and their, some early day rerenders, etc. this update was mostly just cleaning up some things, and finishing some things honestly.

Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Changelog:
a lot of prep work done for day 5, Steam integration, completed ava scene, updated music database, and a few other changes here and their, some early day rerenders, etc. this update was mostly just cleaning up some things, and finishing some things honestly.
Thanks, I am waiting more till next update and hope progress is faster now, after polishing and Steam release.

btw: Steam is without wincest?

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Thanks, I am waiting more till next update and hope progress is faster now, after polishing and Steam release.
First payout i get from steam is going all into hardware soo. looking forward to 1,000 a month electric bills trying to run 8 4090's full throttle 24 hours a day... lol

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
btw: Steam is without wincest?
Good question that didn't get answered.

looking forward to 1,000 a month electric bills trying to run 8 4090's full throttle 24 hours a day... lol
Yeeaah, don't do that lol. You don't need to go all crazy with it. Do whatever you are doing now, but with a bit extra, don't go too extreme.

I plan to buy the game on Steam when the female protagonist of the game gets more content.
What? do the Male MCs have more content? noooo!!! and is there any difference to who you play as? (since it has 3 Male and 3 Female MCs) like, do they all play differently or not really? I guess I'll be waiting too.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Good question that didn't get answered.

Yeeaah, don't do that lol. You don't need to go all crazy with it. Do whatever you are doing now, but with a bit extra, don't go too extreme.
Steam CAN get incest. however.
steam is okay with incest right now, but it may not always be, so I will still "mod" the incest into the game just incase steam ever decides they are not okay with it. (we all just saw what happened on itch and their massive removal of content they 'used' to be okay with.)

and for the hardware I need to go a little crazy with it. as I have upgraded hardware over the past year I have also increased quality, so that ended up actually working against me in a way where renders take longer now then they used to even though I have gone from 10,000 cuda cores to 30,000 cuda cores.
I need to upgrade to at least 60,000 cuda cores, preferably over 100,000 so that I can take these render times down to where I want them.
I am running some pretty high settings now(settings I've always wanted to do, but couldn't before), and the character upgrades I have made to skin in day 5, makes 10,000 of my cuda cores kind of useless as in most cases I can't render in the 8gb vram anymore, so my 3070's sit idle most the time now.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
What? do the Male MCs have more content? noooo!!! and is there any difference to who you play as? (since it has 3 Male and 3 Female MCs) like, do they all play differently or not really? I guess I'll be waiting too.
Yes, Day 4 for the female route was offset with less content, but day 5 for female route has more content then male route.
It was traded off this way to seperate the stories, and to bring in the new writer who is handling the female route.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
steam is okay with incest right now, but it may not always be, so I will still "mod" the incest into the game just incase steam ever decides they are not okay with it.

and for the hardware I need to go a little crazy with it. as I have upgraded hardware over the past year I have also increased quality, so that ended up actually working against me in a way where renders take longer now then they used to even though I have gone from 10,000 cuda cores to 30,000 cuda cores.
I need to upgrade to at least 60,000 cuda cores, preferably over 100,000 so that I can take these render times down to where I want them.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Better to be safe than sorry. As long as I don't have to download a patch, we're good. That's why I always tell the Devs who have incest in their game, to implement the "define relationships, name all characters" options. Like, Secret Summer, Picture Perfect, Sisterly Lust, etc.

As I said, you can go a bit crazy, just not too extreme. I do want things to be easier for you, just not if it will cost you in the long run.

Yes, Day 4 for the female route was offset with less content, but day 5 for female route has more content then male route.
It was traded off this way to seperate the stories, and to bring in the new writer who is handling the female route.
Ah, okay. I can understand the reasoning. Thank you for explaining everything in detail. I will definitely buy it when I can.

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
why new writer? I like your writing and what you've done so far

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
why new writer? I like your writing and what you've done so far
I wanted to remove my male tendencies from the female route, so I thought it would be better to have a lesbian write it ;) and once I got info on how the game was being played, I realized that people are playing the female route mostly after they play the male route as just an alternative story, so I wanted a different story for the female route in the future, same end goal, but different paths to it.

Desastrousman

Apr 26, 2020
I wanted to remove my male tendencies from the female route, so I thought it would be better to have a lesbian write it ;) and once I got info on how the game was being played, I realized that people are playing the female route mostly after they play the male route as just an alternative story, so I wanted a different story for the female route in the future, same end goal, but different paths to it.
I do just the opposite lol, I play the route of the female protagonist and sometimes I take a look at the male.

I hope you find a writer soon

Reactions: fortuna95
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes