4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, and things changing is part of the reason I opened up a line of discussion like this with valve. because some things have changed. It's harder to get rejected and just rename, fix the issue, and resubmit now. on adult content if their is anything they don't allow, the chances of it being just "hey fix this" has been replaced with getting black listed, and that has resulted in the not being able to resubmit that game, regardless of what you do, to also being black listed as a dev and not being able to do anything on steam.
So I wanted to know what the chances of that happening where before I let them play the game.
Good deal then, hopefully it all works out :coffee:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have decided I'm going to start a new game when it's on steam.
Before I was focusing too much on the love & corruption stats

I even made decisions and then checked the phone to make sure I didn't get a corruption point.
And I normally don't play visual novels like that as I feel it's a wrong way to play.

So now I'm just going to make my decisions based on what I would do.
And for the most part ignore the stats.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I have decided I'm going to start a new game when it's on steam.
Before I was focusing too much on the love & corruption stats

I even made decisions and then checked the phone to make sure I didn't get a corruption point.
And I normally don't play visual novels like that as I feel it's a wrong way to play.

So now I'm just going to make my decisions based on what I would do.
And for the most part ignore the stats.
As i have mentioned before, Stats are important, but not final... even if you start by playing fully into corruption, you can correct and move into romance...
Stats mostly control what content is available when..
like in day 4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As i have mentioned before, Stats are important, but not final... even if you start by playing fully into corruption, you can correct and move into romance...
Stats mostly control what content is available when..
like in day 4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info
I always prefer to do romance paths in games
And yeah I agree about the Alex stuff
When I play the games on here i think of the sex scenes as a bonus
I like to focus on great stories and romance like your game has

Anyway good luck with the steam launch :)

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Thanks for the info
I always prefer to do romance paths in games
And yeah I agree about the Alex stuff
When I play the games on here i think of the sex scenes as a bonus
I like to focus on great stories and romance like your game has

Anyway good luck with the steam launch :)
I fully agree with that. When I think about the games I play, When I actually have time anymore. its always for the romance in the story, and of course I always end up going for the most difficult character when their is choices.
Halfway house is by far one of my most favorite games. and of course, Em being my choice to the point I don't even know what content is available for ash.

Thank you! Hope you enjoy what content becomes available thanks to steam release :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I fully agree with that. When I think about the games I play, When I actually have time anymore. its always for the romance in the story, and of course I always end up going for the most difficult character when their is choices.
Halfway house is by far one of my most favorite games. and of course, Em being my choice to the point I don't even know what content is available for ash.

Thank you! Hope you enjoy what content becomes available thanks to steam release :)
Yeah, I like HH as well (especially Emily) I don't even focus on Ashley either lol
I just couldn't fit it into my top ten list

I forgot to say before I created a new save and I saw that Ava scene & thought it was beautifully done
One of the best sex scenes in any visual novel
It felt to me like they were not just having sex they were making love.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I would be interested to know what rock music is used for this novel some of it sounds juicy. 3DRComics
Majority of the music I have used is actually by one guy who goes by several names.
Silencyde, Empires Will Fall, and he is also in Madlander with a couple of other guys.

Currently their is a couple of infraction songs used, and a guy by the name of Alexander Nakarada, but those may not be able to remain due to verifying permission to use the songs.

I have started to put together a playlist which I will attempt to keep updated.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
"around the corner" is all a matter of perception really... I live one house down from a corner but the dev could live in a rural area where it is 20 miles to the next corner...

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
lol.
A lot of the holdup has been steam, trying to release to steam with day 5 complete.
and currently "awaiting detailed report"

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
Why not (beta) release on patreon? I would imagine that it could take a while with a platform like Steam.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
AG's on Steam blocked in Germany.

4 months soon since last update...I can't wait anymore :(

Can't a friend gift you it? well, someone trustworthy? I was able to gift someone from Germany a AVN game he wanted, and its season pass. He gave me the funds for it (sent me a Steam digital gift card) and I got it for him with that.

If you have a very close friend or so, someone you can trust, see if they don't mind helping you out. The game is also on Itch. Don't they give you a Steam key code for the games you buy on there? I know they did that with "Midnight Ride"

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes