4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'd rather hope he spends the time to look at my bug reports from this update AND last than to worry about tags. :ROFLMAO:

Next update I ain't going to spend another week fixing the VN... it's a testers job to find these things, not mine. This update was simply brutal on me. Which reminds me... it's whiskey-thirty, time for that first adult beverage and play with the landed Eagle (it's an inside joke folks, otherwise my post would get deleted, apparently).
Well, remember there was no update released here from March till November, that and the Ren'Py change had a lot to do with it I'm sure.

Thanks, I don't remember anything about that game. So it's played from two perspectives, would it really be NTR?
There is no tag for it. There on separate routes from what I remember, one route isn't complete yet.

You take the roll of either Aunt, Uncle, Cousin (Male or Female), or Family friend (Male or Female) as you spend a month with 2 very cute 18 year old fraternal twins.

Afaik they do not cross over to each other.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
hqdefaul12t.jpg
Data, I want you to go back in time and get a copy of ThirtyDays!
Yes, Captain... Can I bring a 21st-century Millf back also?
Make it so, Data!

Thanks for the share. 3drcomics
:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So it's played from two perspectives, would it really be NTR?
I refuse to debate anyone on the overall NTR subject... but since you asked: there is not and never has been any NTR in this VN. The MC is either a straight male or a gay female. Both are in the "corruption business" as the main kink theme.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I refuse to debate anyone on the overall NTR subject... but since you asked: there is not and never has been any NTR in this VN. The MC is either a straight male or a gay female. Both are in the "corruption business" as the main kink theme.
Don't worry, that's just why I asked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, although I didn't quite understand. But I think I'll let it pass, I'm not a big fan of games with many protagonists.

Reactions: ubira

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
But I think I'll let it pass, I'm not a big fan of games with many protagonists.
No worries.. although it's really just a gender and relationship (uncle/aunt, cousin, or friend) setup for the story... they are somewhat mirrored (think of it as 6 of basically the same VN's sandwiched together). It's a coding crime of inefficiency... but that's a whole other story.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
, although I didn't quite understand. But I think I'll let it pass, I'm not a big fan of games with many protagonists.
That is a separate game, it should have never been in this thread, that's why the NTR nonsense is everywhere in this thread, we finally got it moved, those were special paid-for one off. That needs to be removed from here.

It now has its own thread. Nexus [v0.27X] [3DRComics]

The many protagonists IS not what you think, each one is its own game, you are not switching mid-game, you start a whole new game with whoever.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
That is a separate game, it should have never been in this thread, that's why the NTR nonsense is everywhere in this thread, we finally got it moved, those were special paid-for one off. That needs to be removed from here.

The many protagonists IS not what you think, each one is its own game, you are not switching mid-game, you start a whole new game with whoever.
Well, it was really confusing. I'll try when I have time.

Reactions: ubira

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017

apologies if its a stupid question, but I am a bit cconfused. so this serenity's whatever that is in dev notes...

Serenity's New Gig
NTR WARNING IF YOU PLAY THIRTY DAYS

However, This isn't canon to Thirty Days.
Serenity's New Gig was a commissioned story and was released under Thirty Days as Alex's Side Story.
If you followed the comics at all, You will know all our characters are Actors and Actresses. And Serenity Harper is the name of the actress who plays Alex in Thirty Days. It was something I started along time ago so I didn't feel bad putting my characters in messed-up situations like this. I do get attached to my characters.
Serenity's New Gig is a short kinetic novel about what Serenity would do for a lead role in a movie.
...is a separate download/dlc/patch/game/whatever completely, correct? I mean that ntr crap is not in this game if I download it from this "main" page?
again I am sorry if I misunderstood something. my english are abysmal.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
apologies if its a stupid question, but I am a bit cconfused. so this serenity's whatever that is in dev notes...

...is a separate download/dlc/patch/game/whatever completely, correct? I mean that ntr crap is not in the this game if I download it from this "main" page?
again I am sorry if I misunderstood something. my english are abysmal.
It was a commission; (and was never supposed to leak) those dev notes are now no longer there so not to confuse people anymore. That game and Nexus are a side game and side story which has NOTHING to do with Thirty Days and is located here: Nexus [v0.27X] [3DRComics] <--it is own thing, has no bearing on Thirty Days at all.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Somebody gave him some money to do ntr content and he did this side story.
I guess he's no longer being offered a bag full of money to make more alternative ntr games.
It profited in the short term but lost a lot in the long term. Of course this is my opinion. This game had good potential.

If I remember correctly, ntr was already written as part of the story of the main game.
But I don't know when it will be added.
That's why I remember not playing this game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Somebody gave him some money to do ntr content and he did this side story.
I guess he's no longer being offered a bag full of money to make more alternative ntr games.
It profited in the short term but lost a lot in the long term. Of course this is my opinion. This game had good potential.

If I remember correctly, ntr was already written as part of the story of the main game.
But I don't know when it will be added.
That's why I remember not playing this game.
This is directly from the dev....

or any of the other posts about it for the past 6 months. lol.
I could honestly careless about it anymore. I made my point on it several times.
but it all comes down to people wanting you to do things that they like, but how dare you do something anyone else likes..
some people are just to entitled on a site where the entire point revolves around getting paid content for free....

Where Thirty Days won't get any major full on NTR content other then a few small things for story reason (can be disabled), and some awesome lesbian action between LI's,

What Nexus is evolving into is more geared more towards that kind of content.

Nexus is the NTR geared game...

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
SonsOLiberty
I don't understand what you're trying to do, but is that supposed to prove me wrong?:FacePalm:
Will it be in the game after all?
So I was telling the truth.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes