4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
It's a game I have high expectations for, but to be honest, I can't help but feel a little disappointed with the speed. I guess it's might be was an expectation that it would have progressed by the 7th or 8th days. :rolleyes:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
what are the right conditions to have the Female Cousin MC to have her moral compass off enough to have fun with Alexis and Kayla. For I have to say, pretty level headed and grounded in otherwise steamy situations.

Reactions: Yngling

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I like this one. Some very nice looking characters with their own personalities (up to a point) but, 30 days? We're only at (incomplete) day 5 and it's already nearly 5GB...
Also, there's a strange obsession with cramming the character's ages down people's throats in nearly every scene. I know the characters are adults, you don't need to remind me over and over and over and over and over. It gets annoying after a while. Once is enough.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You know this list can be updated, right?

He didn't say he'd stopped thinking about adding it.
And I see it doesn't say "NO NTR".
As many other developers have done.

So on what date exactly was the list of future tags published?
Maybe he didn't add it to the list because he thought the content he was about to add was not ntr.
Possibilities.

I'm sorry, I see everyone as a man of his word.
I suppose it's up to your definition of NTR.

Personally I don't mind two LI's having lesbian sex as long as there is no dick and MC remains the main focus.

But others see it differently.

If you don't want any LI having any kind of sexual interaction with another person, than having "male protagonist" and "lesbian" = "NTR".

The only question then becomes: is the lesbian sex avoidable. The responses so far seem to indicate it is, but no guarantees I guess.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
How old would Mc be?

(I mostly like older and experienced protagonists. Normally above 30 at least.)

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Definitely not you
He's just an attention whore.

I suppose it's up to your definition of NTR.

Personally I don't mind two LI's having lesbian sex as long as there is no dick and MC remains the main focus.

But others see it differently.

If you don't want any LI having any kind of sexual interaction with another person, than having "male protagonist" and "lesbian" = "NTR".

The only question then becomes: is the lesbian sex avoidable. The responses so far seem to indicate it is, but no guarantees I guess.
Let's make it clear that I don't give a fuck if this game has ntr or not, I'm only here because he tried to make me look like a liar.
I have provided enough evidence, the rest is for those who want to see.

Some people always play to the majority. I don't need that, I know I'm in the minority here.
People like me who don't like this game for some reasons have already left.

I just wanted to take a look at what happened in the last updated games. I didn't even remember this game at first.
This is the last comment to explain myself.
I had to write this comment because they tried to put me in the wrong position.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah this game is super hot, hopefully Day 6 appears soon then, need a shot at knocking up the other girls too.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
are the girls dad(Kevin) their stepfather? because Kayla just mentioned she looked up "HER" dad and said he wants to meet

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
Have to appreciate good cum physics...this game and amnesia do it right...im OVER the screen flashing white then a splurt picture then the chick is painted

• Haha
Reactions: ImariKurumi

blarsson

Jun 25, 2017
soo, has there been some renpy update that changes default save paths, or why the hell are so many renpy games that i follow telling me that i have no older save even though they´ve been there between updates up until this point?

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
are the girls dad(Kevin) their stepfather? because Kayla just mentioned she looked up "HER" dad and said he wants to meet
Yeah, I got that too. Kevin would have to be the stepfather, since we met the father who is a dogpile. Twins means he's father to them both, and likely Jackie as well. So that makes me assume that the MC is likely Kevin's brother which would explain why MC is in the picture as step-uncle.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes