4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOLiberty
I don't understand what you're trying to do, but is that supposed to prove me wrong?:FacePalm:
Will it be in the game after all?
So I was telling the truth.
Do you see it in the future tags?

Future Tags:

• Pregnancy
  • Anal Sex
  • Lesbian (Male Route)
  • Neko/Furry
  • Harem
  • Group Sex

The dev hasn't said anything in long time whether it will or won't. That post was made over a YEAR ago you quoted...

I refuse to debate anyone on the overall NTR subject... but since you asked: there is not and never has been any NTR in this VN. The MC is either a straight male or a gay female. Both are in the "corruption business" as the main kink theme.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Do you see it in the future tags?

Future Tags:

• Pregnancy
  • Anal Sex
  • Lesbian (Male Route)
  • Neko/Furry
  • Harem
  • Group Sex

The dev hasn't said anything in long time whether it will or won't. That post was made over a YEAR ago you quoted...
You know this list can be updated, right?

He didn't say he'd stopped thinking about adding it.
And I see it doesn't say "NO NTR".
As many other developers have done.

So on what date exactly was the list of future tags published?
Maybe he didn't add it to the list because he thought the content he was about to add was not ntr.
Possibilities.

I'm sorry, I see everyone as a man of his word.

Reactions: Uxeki44

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

Maybe he didn't add it to the list because he thought the content he was about to add was not ntr.
Possibilities.

Man, you are incorrect. Stop crying.

The people in Nexus are not even considered the same persons you see in Thirty Days. This is why she is called Serenity and not Alex.

You can think of her as an actress, who plays Serenity and Alex. With different roles.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Possibilities.

updated 22 days ago.

Also,

Current Features

• Cosplay
  • Sleep Sex/Play
  • BDSM
  • Vaginal Intercourse
  • Lesbian (Female Route)
  • Oral Sex
  • Voyeur

Future Features

• Pregnancy
  • Anal Sex
  • Lesbian (Male Route)
  • Neko/Furry
  • Harem
  • Group Sex
And Chapter 1 will be done with the final update some time in December.

Update is live.

70 images to complete male route for day 5, male route is now fully complete for day 5.
Chapter 1 will continue days 0 through 5, and Chapter 2 will be days 6 through 10.

Chapter 2 will be a free DLC

Last edited:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Man, you are incorrect. Stop crying.

The people in Nexus are not even considered the same persons you see in Thirty Days. This is why she is called Serenity and not Alex.

You can think of her as an actress, who plays Serenity and Alex. With different roles.
Don't interrupt when two adults are talking.

I'm not going to drag this out, I think I may have poked someone's sensitive spot.
I don't think I got a proper answer to my questions, time will tell who is right.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Don't interrupt when two adults are talking.

I'm not going to drag this out, I think I may have poked someone's sensitive spot.
I don't think I got a proper answer to my questions, time will tell who is right.
You are just not accepting that you are incorrect.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
11/26/23 Progress Update

Just wanted to touch base, let everyone know where things are at.

Past few days with the holidays and took a bit more time then I planned away from working, and to avoid trying to force the final things I need to do to complete the female route to the just a few days and possibly leaving things a little less then desired, or releasing another unfinished update for day 5

I have decided to push back the next update by 1 week, giving me the time I need to finish things correctly.

So, the next update is now scheduled for 12/8/23

I have still been pushing forward with day 6 content, but also final day 5 update is priority.

I will update again next weekend to let everyone know where we are at and if I will be able to get the next update out before the 8th.

Nov 23, 2023
ugh, I really wish devs making a taboo AVN would fully commit to their taboos. Fucking stepcest strikes again: step-uncle or step-cousin (which makes no difference to Patreon if that was the reason), so 6GB bandwidth wasted. Someone needs to make a patch and remove the step-.

Reactions: Uxeki44

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
11/26/23 Progress Update

Same release as a bigger game that will go unnamed here. lol Isn't that how Sliders got cancelled? Day slot changed and they went up against a more popular show and BOOM! Cancelled. :ROFLMAO:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Day 5 was great. Really looking forward to more. This game is awesome thanks whoever shared the last version here. That being said, I still firmly believe that doing both Male/Female paths is a huge waste of time. Imo dev should make a poll about the preference of his community and choose to cancel either. I don't see the game not getting dropped in the future because of burnout which would be extremely sad given how good it is.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Same release as a bigger game that will go unnamed here. lol Isn't that how Sliders got cancelled? Day slot changed and they went up against a more popular show and BOOM! Cancelled. :ROFLMAO:
I doubt it will come here the same day, and not sure that date is 100% sat in stone, the last release here was in March, there were 3 updates in between the last one and the one here now that didn't show up.

But there are 30 slots on the latest games & update page, and that one game will only take up one slot ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

DarrenH

Feb 5, 2019
Day 5 was great. Really looking forward to more. This game is awesome thanks whoever shared the last version here. That being said, I still firmly believe that doing both Male/Female paths is a huge waste of time. Imo dev should make a poll about the preference of his community and choose to cancel either. I don't see the game not getting dropped in the future because of burnout which would be extremely sad given how good it is.
I wouldn't consider it a waste of time just an unreasonable workload for the developer/s. I really hope the developer doesn't get burned out because this is one of my favourite VNs.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes