4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

Nkys

Feb 24, 2018
I solved puzzle but when my character need to leave hotel nothing happening just going back to hotel why can anyone help me with the save file

tswag

Sep 8, 2018
And once again I will have to wait for more content on the female route, I feel like every update that comes out has the same message: "I will go back and work on the female route animations". It's a little sad since I only play the female route
I'm with you, but I'm willing to wait. I'd like to see quality work. I don't want the dev to rush and half-ass it. And if I'm ever in the mood for porridge, or just a plain scoop of vanilla, there's the male route to tide me over.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
FYI: I heard from dev last on May 7 and he finished his last msg to me (I'm sure he won't mind me posting this bit since it's public info, no secrets in this bit) with this:

So, I've basically been waiting for 6.2 as he stated. Also, I'm fairly certain there will be just two MC variants going forward as simply "Male" and "Female" ( no more friend/cousin/aunt/uncle )... but I think he's still toying around with that idea. I've been pressing this a bit so he doesn't have to write it as six different VNs which is how he's been doing it. My suggestion is to reduce the 6 into 2... much more manageable for him if he simply prefers to write the VN the way he has been doing to date.
Definitely makes it easier on the dev, true...but fingers-crossed It'll be 'cousin' if it's gonna be simply male or female ...

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Disappointing that each update is only a day and then this update kind of just skipped the afternoon. Was an interesting update for what it was.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I really like this game, which is exactly why I'm apprehensive that it will never be completed.

I love the characters, but, oddly enough, I'm not happy with the harem, I think there are a lot of girls and everything has happened very quickly, the characters seem so "real" that it's hard to believe Nicole would really be comfortable with this situation, I would like her to have a greater presence in the story, it's not necessary, maybe it won't change anything, but I would like it.

Jackie's announcement was unexpected, and I was so involved in the plot that it was difficult not to imagine myself in that situation. I was disappointed that they ignored all that, as a long conversation was necessary. The developer skipped the entire afternoon for no apparent reason, when he should have used that time to address the situation with Jackie, which was frustrating.
Do Alex and Kayla know? Kayla probably knew, but I'll have to wait for the next update to find out what should have been discussed that afternoon.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not really happy about that Jackie reveal. The game started out really good but I feel like it's not living up to its full potential right now.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Over two years to reach, but not finish the seventh day. At that rate Day 30 will come sometime after 2030. :KEK: Hope the dev makes enough to hire some help to speed up the process.

Jun 30, 2020
What?
There was no real Alex content on day 7.
Wasn't the stuff from the next morning new? And weren't there interactions with her that moved the plot forward?

Since I love Alex and I'm in it for the story, that counted as content. Hence why I added "your mileage may vary" in case the question was about having a wank instead of a read.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
more tease , about the tease of the tease , and the same of last updates, no real development on relationships.

no surprise with this developer , yeah like 6000 renders and no sex with main 2 girls ,

hope those 2-Bit developers DO AT LEAST 2000 renders on sex scenes with the main 2 girls? haha AS IF with the legion of side chars

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Interesting update to know that the MC is a father XD. At least the story progressed, although it needs more vaginal sex for this update to be perfect.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes