4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I can't compare the two routes since I don't play the male MC.
I liked the game so far. There are several overlaps where people have the wrong gender (Eva for example switches multiple times from having a girl- to a boyfriend), but other than that, I enjoy the slower build up a lot.
There are slower developments with the older sister, but my main interest ist Alexis, and there is a lot content with her already. So coming back home and have more interactions with her (and her hot friend) is way more important for my playthrough.
I dislike that we have no choice but taking the nude pictures with the Asian sister, really would prefer to not have to interact with her at all, but that's probably a me-thing.
The slower development is balanced in my opinion with both the quality of the writing and renders.
And since FMC who are not just cumdumpster without any choices are the rarest exception in VNs in general, I take what I get.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to avoid Mei and Misa romantically and sexually? I already know that Dakota can be avoided, so I would like to know if I can avoid them too.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Game really needs a walkthrough.. Its all guessing and being lucky to get all the good stuff.. Does any one have some sort of a walkthrough?

Reactions: Punto

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I may be an idiot but I cannot find the newest version for android...... I tried the search and did not find it. Anyone willing to point me in the right direction
Good luck with finding it because I've been looking for an couple weeks now. If you find it let me know

alri

Mar 8, 2019
Just played the game for the first time and liked it quite a bit, but...

3DRComics My brothers and/or sisters in Christ, it's would've (or would have) not would of, the same is true for could/should. There are also a bunch of there/their/they're errors, but those don't make me actively flinch every time I see them the way the former error does.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OverlordCW

akzz223

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 2497237

Overview:
Thirty Days is a heavy choice driven game, designed to have multiple play throughs with largely different experiences.
You take the roll of either Aunt, Uncle, Cousin (Male or Female), or Family friend (Male or Female) as you spend a month with 2 very cute 18 year old fraternal twins.
These 2 have been sheltered and only attended private schools their entire life.
Over the month you will get to experience the ups and downs as you help them learn things about the world and help them become the woman they are destined to become.
Through the month you will meet many other people that you can pursue, romance, or corrupts along with Alex and Kayla.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-02
Release Date: 2024-07-01
Developer: 3DRComics - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07.00M
Language: English
Other Game: Nexus
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Stats & Route Info:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.06.10): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Android (v0.06.10): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Stats and routes - Fan sigs - Multi-Mod* -
Gallery Unlocker
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1701560 View attachment 1701554 View attachment 1701558 View attachment 1701552 View attachment 1701559 View attachment 1701933 View attachment 1701934 View attachment 1701936 View attachment 1701935 View attachment 1793991 View attachment 1793992 View attachment 1793993 View attachment 1793994 View attachment 1793995 View attachment 1793996 View attachment 1793997 View attachment 1794000 View attachment 1701563 View attachment 2078855
Mac link for 7.0.0 ?

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
I really like this game, which is exactly why I'm apprehensive that it will never be completed.

I love the characters, but, oddly enough, I'm not happy with the harem, I think there are a lot of girls and everything has happened very quickly, the characters seem so "real" that it's hard to believe Nicole would really be comfortable with this situation, I would like her to have a greater presence in the story, it's not necessary, maybe it won't change anything, but I would like it.

Jackie's announcement was unexpected, and I was so involved in the plot that it was difficult not to imagine myself in that situation. I was disappointed that they ignored all that, as a long conversation was necessary. The developer skipped the entire afternoon for no apparent reason, when he should have used that time to address the situation with Jackie, which was frustrating.
Do Alex and Kayla know? Kayla probably knew, but I'll have to wait for the next update to find out what should have been discussed that afternoon.
Yea, wish Nicole had more presence(she's not even my favourite, mind you), i mean she's kinda the Queen of the harem.

Jackie's plot was a NUKE but a pleasant surprise and i'm looking forward to how it'll unfurl and develop. However dev didn't tackle the reveal proper. I mean, finding out you have a kid and missing out on that 3-4 years with baby mommy and daughter plus the struggles they had to go through during those years but all the discussing amounts to is a few minutes of CASUAL chatting and eating waffles. WTF??!?!?! There is a lot to talk about, a lot to plan and feelings to sort out.
Instead if feels like the MC is just brushing things aside like an asshole deadbeat father & partner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I am glad we can turn off li+li for only one simple reason. Once Ava gets involved she decides without any input from the mc to start manipulating Alexis into open relationships and lesbian sex. Alexis who has told mc she loves him and clearly does gets into kissing Ava as soon as his back is turned. If Ava had spoken to mc about it and they decided that plan its a totally different situation to what we have, which is she takes it upon herself to start manipulating someone close to mc and having such an influence when we barely know her.

Similar with Alexis for me it devalues her to see her kissing Ava the second mc turns his back. If she had said something like "I am not sure about this I need to speak too mc and think about it" it changes everything and I wouldn't need to turn of li+li in the options but have the choice after a chat with Alexis. Many vn's do this, a similar vn has a character called Ruby and similar happens there she just turns up and becomes a 2nd mc making choices for the mc and I find it annoying.

The more I enjoy the vn the more annoying I find it so for this reason I am glad you can turn that shit off. Simple changes could allow that option in-game and allow it to flow naturally rather than an option in the preferences. It would also allow the player to maybe veto one lesbian relationship while allowing another. I like this one so far but a situation I may have accepted under slightly different conditions becomes something I want to avoid and that includes Ava if this is how she behaves.

Reactions: vilewe7570

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
In the changelog from Jul 2nd the Dev says they are gonna be pushing out updated content throughout July, did that occur and the changelog just wasn't updated or has nothing new been added since July 2nd?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I am glad we can turn off li+li for only one simple reason. Once Ava gets involved she decides without any input from the mc to start manipulating Alexis into open relationships and lesbian sex. Alexis who has told mc she loves him and clearly does gets into kissing Ava as soon as his back is turned. If Ava had spoken to mc about it and they decided that plan its a totally different situation to what we have, which is she takes it upon herself to start manipulating someone close to mc and having such an influence when we barely know her.

Similar with Alexis for me it devalues her to see her kissing Ava the second mc turns his back. If she had said something like "I am not sure about this I need to speak too mc and think about it" it changes everything and I wouldn't need to turn of li+li in the options but have the choice after a chat with Alexis. Many vn's do this, a similar vn has a character called Ruby and similar happens there she just turns up and becomes a 2nd mc making choices for the mc and I find it annoying.

The more I enjoy the vn the more annoying I find it so for this reason I am glad you can turn that shit off. Simple changes could allow that option in-game and allow it to flow naturally rather than an option in the preferences. It would also allow the player to maybe veto one lesbian relationship while allowing another. I like this one so far but a situation I may have accepted under slightly different conditions becomes something I want to avoid and that includes Ava if this is how she behaves.
I dont mind.. My MC is a girl, so lesbian sex sounds just good =D

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Just finished this update, playing the game for the first time, and it's been a delightful find. I got to the "save here" screen to say there was no more content and audibly said "Nooo!" because I wasn't ready for it to end, so that can only be a good sign.

I really like the flow of this one, and all the different love interests, even if some are on a completely different level to others (which is natural, though). The quality of English in the writing is not the best, as some people have commented, but to be honest, it's mostly homophones ("their" instead of "they're", etc.), so it's a lot better than it would otherwise be - you still read it the same even if the spelling is different, and context makes it clear which spelling it should be, so there's no confusion as you read it.

I've added this to my "ongoing games" list and look forward to future updates.

Reactions: drisarter and kwazi
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes