4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
2 mc?? so many stat and things ythat seems comlicate things and nothing else...i'm not sure if i should play this...don't give a f to play as female..so is tyhat rewquired or what? thanks

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Something is not right with this game. The MC is changing sex from one scene to the next.
I literally just downloaded and played it and had no such issue.
2 mc?? so many stat and things ythat seems comlicate things and nothing else...i'm not sure if i should play this...don't give a f to play as female..so is tyhat rewquired or what? thanks
No, it's not required. You get some options at the start of the game and the MC is set from that. First is are you male or female, then it's are you a cousin, an uncle/aunt, or a family friend. It gives you descriptions like money and attraction reasons for choosing one over the other. One you answer those, you're set, so there's only one MC, you just get the opportunity to customise him (or her) in those aspects.

Reactions: Herofactory45

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
There is a note in the OP on who shares links if done publicly (you know XxX thanks for the links type thing), if not means someone reported it.
Oh yeah, thx. I think you are somewhat trustworthy so I can download it right now. Usually since the Malware Spreading happened I wait a couple days until I download.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh yeah, thx. I think you are somewhat trustworthy so I can download it right now. Usually since the Malware Spreading happened I wait a couple days until I download.
Everything is scanned before it gets added to the OP, the last 2 was just an accident and were overlooked (not scanned), really people should not worry so much.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes