4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
That might be it, Im playing as female.. But would be a pity if male and female routes were different..
I played through quickly as "female cousin" and have seen a couple of little differences so far (e.g., Alex topless in the morning as she paints her toenails isn't in the male path, that I've seen). Anyway, Kayla still drops her arms, and her stats in this run as she flashes her boobs are:
1724422227154.png
A quick check says they are basically the same (just +1 on arousal, I think) to the stats I got on the "male cousin" path when she did it. I suspect other bits might come into play, but Corrupition on 5 looks like a nice round number for a check of this sort.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I played through quickly as "female cousin" and have seen a couple of little differences so far (e.g., Alex topless in the morning as she paints her toenails isn't in the male path, that I've seen). Anyway, Kayla still drops her arms, and her stats in this run as she flashes her boobs are:
View attachment 3959642
A quick check says they are basically the same (just +1 on arousal, I think) to the stats I got on the "male cousin" path when she did it. I suspect other bits might come into play, but Corrupition on 5 looks like a nice round number for a check of this sort.
Yeah ok.. Dont know what the devil Im doing wrong, its hard to get their corruption up when you dont really know what to go for..

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
How much different? I mean if the male protag gets more action, then its a bummer..
From what I'm seeing so far (just skipped through to the end of the previous update, downloading the new update since that's for the female protag path) male protag gets more action with Alex, Ava, and Mei, female protag gets more action with Kayla.

Von_Bekker

Mar 5, 2023
Ok, i feel stupid, but for some reasons the gallery unlocker doesn't work and i don't know why (even thought it should still work for this version). Any suggestions?

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Yeah ok.. Dont know what the devil Im doing wrong, its hard to get their corruption up when you dont really know what to go for..
So I now have no idea. I ran through it again, taking note of the corruption choices, but it didn't seem to make a difference. I set all Kayla stats to 1 and I still got her to lower her arms. I have no idea what the trigger is, but even all on 1s, it still says "relationship test passed" at that point...
Ok, i feel stupid, but for some reasons the gallery unlocker doesn't work and i don't know why (even thought it should still work for this version). Any suggestions?
Are you sure it's not working? There are only previews for the first two scenes, the others have a padlock image, but they should still play when you click on them. I asked this a couple of pages back, and the mod showed that in the code all the scenes after the first two just point to the "locked" image regardless.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
From what I'm seeing so far (just skipped through to the end of the previous update, downloading the new update since that's for the female protag path) male protag gets more action with Alex, Ava, and Mei, female protag gets more action with Kayla.
Hmm should be the same I mean, wuhuu the femi protag gets Kayla male gets every one else =/

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
So I now have no idea. I ran through it again, taking note of the corruption choices, but it didn't seem to make a difference. I set all Kayla stats to 1 and I still got her to lower her arms. I have no idea what the trigger is, but even all on 1s, it still says "relationship test passed" at that point...

Are you sure it's not working? There are only previews for the first two scenes, the others have a padlock image, but they should still play when you click on them. I asked this a couple of pages back, and the mod showed that in the code all the scenes after the first two just point to the "locked" image regardless.
Hmm might give it another go before next patch.. Also does the story diviate from being one of the different roles? Cousin, friend of family or Aunt..

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Hmm should be the same I mean, wuhuu the femi protag gets Kayla male gets every one else =/
Hmm might give it another go before next patch.. Also does the story diviate from being one of the different roles? Cousin, friend of family or Aunt..
I finished the update on the female protag path now. From memory, the male protag gets two extra Alexis scenes at the renfair place, two or three Ava scenes, a Mei scene, and a flashback to a Jackie scene. With the female protag, you get some more Alexis nudity, and you get a completely different Kayla path with a few scenes' worth of content, but you miss those others that you get on the male MC path.

Relationships wise, you end day seven in basically the same place with Alexis and with Dakota, on the female MC path you're (much) further ahead with Kayla, and a little further (IMO) with Jackie. On the male MC path, you're (much) further ahead with Ava, plus you have those Mei interactions too.

I have only played as cousin, so I don't know how much difference there is playing as uncle/aunt or family friend. I'm not inclined to find out unless someone advises that it's worthwhile because of a notable difference in content.

Also, I've not used Sancho's mod for this game (I am a fan of his work, so usually I would do) because of his recent absence. From the screenshots of that, it does look like there may be one or two scenes that I've not seen in my playthroughs, plus I found an image in the game folder of an Alexis hj in the toilets of the bowling place, which I've not been able to unlock either. I think the game's gallery is poor, as it's missing a whole bunch of scenes (plus the thumbnails), so I don't know if Sancho is the only available option as a gallery mod? (Note I mean an actual gallery mod, not just a gallery unlocker!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
That might be it, Im playing as female.. But would be a pity if male and female routes were different..
I'm playing as female too and Kayla kindly showed me her breasts, and more later. Maybe it's not a matter of corruption or perversion. Kayla likes joking, it could be the key.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I'm playing as female too and Kayla kindly showed me her breasts, and more later. Maybe it's not a matter of corruption or perversion. Kayla likes joking, it could be the key.
I set all stats (including humour) to 1 and she still flashed me.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I finished the update on the female protag path now. From memory, the male protag gets two extra Alexis scenes at the renfair place, two or three Ava scenes, a Mei scene, and a flashback to a Jackie scene. With the female protag, you get some more Alexis nudity, and you get a completely different Kayla path with a few scenes' worth of content, but you miss those others that you get on the male MC path.

Relationships wise, you end day seven in basically the same place with Alexis and with Dakota, on the female MC path you're (much) further ahead with Kayla, and a little further (IMO) with Jackie. On the male MC path, you're (much) further ahead with Ava, plus you have those Mei interactions too.

I have only played as cousin, so I don't know how much difference there is playing as uncle/aunt or family friend. I'm not inclined to find out unless someone advises that it's worthwhile because of a notable difference in content.

Also, I've not used Sancho's mod for this game (I am a fan of his work, so usually I would do) because of his recent absence. From the screenshots of that, it does look like there may be one or two scenes that I've not seen in my playthroughs, plus I found an image in the game folder of an Alexis hj in the toilets of the bowling place, which I've not been able to unlock either. I think the game's gallery is poor, as it's missing a whole bunch of scenes (plus the thumbnails), so I don't know if Sancho is the only available option as a gallery mod? (Note I mean an actual gallery mod, not just a gallery unlocker!)
Yeah ok, sounds like I´ll give you a heads up on that then, cuz I think I might try to do it and see how it transpires..

Reactions: TonyMurray

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Yikes. Another game with not fake at all incest tag (distant marriage, what a nice relation by blood). Hm, mods..?
Game creators, these days. Make everything to attract more potential donators. It's even worse because this game is actually good... Sadge

seraphim64

May 22, 2017
Only just found the actual game gallery (as opposed to the one in the game, on the phone)... Are there supposed to be thumbnails for the gallery items? I have the male and female variants of the Nicole scene at the start, then all the others have the padlock thumbnail, despite them being unlocked - so I can click and view them, but it looks like I shouldn't be able to.
Wait, where is the "actual" gallery found? I don't see anything on the home page, only the in-game phone gallery

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Wait, where is the "actual" gallery found? I don't see anything on the home page, only the in-game phone gallery
1724509718767.png
Up there in the very top left corner. I just installed the game afresh to check this because I have the gallery unlocker too, and it was there without me installing the gallery unlocker this time. I'm still dubious though as it just doesn't look like it's part of the game! It took me long enough to spot it myself that I would not at all be surprised if it only showed up for me after putting the unlocker in, and then it's somehow stuck there because of persistant files or something...

Reactions: seraphim64
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes