4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

joltmask

Nov 8, 2023
Huge fan of the game, was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for other games that are similar? Doesn’t necessarily have to be the days, but more so with the relationships / choices?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I enjoyed this update. I usually play a FMC in most games anyway. So nice to see this is updated to about where the male MC point is.

Also like that it is a bit different in dialog and the reasons why certain events happen. The route with Jackie certainly is different between the two MC's. Also kinda think Jackie is hot and would like for her to take the lead in sexual events (at least with the female main character route). So am guessing the next update is with the male lead once again?

Curiousgal69

Jul 25, 2024
Huge fan of the game, was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for other games that are similar? Doesn’t necessarily have to be the days, but more so with the relationships / choices?

Old list, and the listed options aren't all winners, but here ya go

https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-protagonist-games-list-my-version.103237/

Some personal favourites here are

Actual Roommates

Arianas Perverted Diary

Champions of Liberty Institute of Training

Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association

Naughty Lyanna 1 & 2

Blooming Love

Mother Lovers Society

Mothers Devotion

Yuri University

Luna's Fall from Grace

Mythos Book 1

And All That's Left of Me

Enjoy exploring

Reactions: GokutheG

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Old list, and the listed options aren't all winners, but here ya go

https://f95zone.to/threads/lesbian-protagonist-games-list-my-version.103237/

Some personal favourites here are

Actual Roommates

Arianas Perverted Diary

Champions of Liberty Institute of Training

Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association

Naughty Lyanna 1 & 2

Blooming Love

Mother Lovers Society

Mothers Devotion

Yuri University

Luna's Fall from Grace

Mythos Book 1

And All That's Left of Me

Enjoy exploring
I nearly made same list as you until I realised, we dont know if this person prefers male or female protag.. All these games are female only..

Curiousgal69

Jul 25, 2024
I nearly made same list as you until I realised, we dont know if this person prefers male or female protag.. All these games are female only..
Well they asked for games that were similar, and not all of the games in the list are fem only, the ones I listed as personal favourites are, because that's what I personally enjoy. I don't personally enjoy penises in any capacity so even Futa stuff can get a bit uncomfortable for me, but there are Plenty of games in the list where the protag can be male or female, or where lesbian content is purely optional etc

joltmask

Nov 8, 2023
Well they asked for games that were similar, and not all of the games in the list are fem only, the ones I listed as personal favourites are, because that's what I personally enjoy. I don't personally enjoy penises in any capacity so even Futa stuff can get a bit uncomfortable for me, but there are Plenty of games in the list where the protag can be male or female, or where lesbian content is purely optional etc
Appreciate both of you! Should have said preferred Male protag, but it's all good. I'll do the research from here.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I hear ya.. Im for the female protag games as well, if you ask me there arent enough devs that make them.. To many games with male protags. Id wish more devs would make games where you could pick freely what gender MC should have..

Reactions: Anteron

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I hear ya.. Im for the female protag games as well, if you ask me there arent enough devs that make them.. To many games with male protags. Id wish more devs would make games where you could pick freely what gender MC should have..
Problem with that is making different renders for every sex scene or any where the MC appears...

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I just ran through from the start to get to this point, thinking URM would tell me what the requirement was, but I couldn't see anything... Kayla did lower her arms though, and her stats were:
View attachment 3958920
How the devil did you do that? Ive been replaying everything from get go lots of times. And no matter how hard I try I cant get them sufficiently corrupted or perverted or anything to get the fun scenes in the beginning..

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
How the devil did you do that? Ive been replaying everything from get go lots of times. And no matter how hard I try I cant get them sufficiently corrupted or perverted or anything to get the fun scenes in the beginning..
I don't know that I did anything special for it, considering I literally just did a speed run to get to this point. What character did you set yourself up as? This run was as a "male cousin" - I don't know if that comes into it at all.
screenshot0001.png

• Hey there
Reactions: VannDeVries
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes