4.50 star(s) 59 Votes

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that's probably one of the only things that didn't work for me - bearing in mind I am very tolerant in general because I'm not going in expecting realism. To have this scene, and then go on and do stuff with the sisters (most of the stuff with the sisters was before this scene, but he still knew everything except that one revelation...).

Also, the revelation was really not hard to work out once you know the backstory, so he must be pretty dumb to have it drag out so long before having it spelled out to him. The thing is, the way my mind works, I now want to go play happy families with Jackie and the kid, rather than chasing Alex and Kayla like I was happy doing beforehand!

Reactions: onefingersalute

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thirty Days [v0.07.10] [3DRComics]

NOTE: Day 7, 75% completion now for both male and female.

Changelog:

Added Female content, bringing it to the same point as Male content.
1500 lines of code, 12 animations (Still loops as of this update.) 360+ new images specific to female route.

Their WILL be another update next weekend, with some alternate scenes and choices for male and female routes.
And any continued day 7 content I may have ready.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Jul 9, 2024
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Extract the zip inside the game folder.
Game version: v0.07.00M (Should work on future versions as well)

Download: View attachment 3802308

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
init 666 python:?!!! are we financing Satanism or what?!:unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: indio68

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I am glad we can turn off li+li for only one simple reason. Once Ava gets involved she decides without any input from the mc to start manipulating Alexis into open relationships and lesbian sex. Alexis who has told mc she loves him and clearly does gets into kissing Ava as soon as his back is turned. If Ava had spoken to mc about it and they decided that plan its a totally different situation to what we have, which is she takes it upon herself to start manipulating someone close to mc and having such an influence when we barely know her.

Similar with Alexis for me it devalues her to see her kissing Ava the second mc turns his back. If she had said something like "I am not sure about this I need to speak too mc and think about it" it changes everything and I wouldn't need to turn of li+li in the options but have the choice after a chat with Alexis. Many vn's do this, a similar vn has a character called Ruby and similar happens there she just turns up and becomes a 2nd mc making choices for the mc and I find it annoying.

The more I enjoy the vn the more annoying I find it so for this reason I am glad you can turn that shit off. Simple changes could allow that option in-game and allow it to flow naturally rather than an option in the preferences. It would also allow the player to maybe veto one lesbian relationship while allowing another. I like this one so far but a situation I may have accepted under slightly different conditions becomes something I want to avoid and that includes Ava if this is how she behaves.
That's funny. I didn't even know you could turn off things like that so when Ava started making her own harem I dropped the game. I wasn't sure about helping her in the first place and then that happened. I'll probably try it again since I liked the sisters before the lesbian showed up. To each their own but I've had my fill of lesbo sharems. I'd rather have even just two good relationships done well than ten girls with a thing for licking pussy.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
That's funny. I didn't even know you could turn off things like that so when Ava started making her own harem I dropped the game. I wasn't sure about helping her in the first place and then that happened. I'll probably try it again since I liked the sisters before the lesbian showed up. To each their own but I've had my fill of lesbo sharems. I'd rather have even just two good relationships done well than ten girls with a thing for licking pussy.
I'm not bothered by it (in fact, I like the inclusion of girl/girl in my harems, even if I'm not the biggest fan of the Ava beginning to this potential one) but I do like the inclusion in the settings of the switches. It helps those who don't want to see that.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
init 666 python:?!!! are we financing Satanism or what?!:unsure:
In its essence, it's a cheat, so I call it a deal with the devil :D Also, Sancho warned me to use a lower number (not 999), so for me it's an inside joke :)
And I get no money for the little scripts that I share, so there is no "financing" of any kind :D

• Haha
Reactions: louisamay

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019

NOTE: Day 7, 75% completion now for both male and female.

Changelog:

Added Female content, bringing it to the same point as Male content.
1500 lines of code, 12 animations (Still loops as of this update.) 360+ new images specific to female route.

Their WILL be another update next weekend, with some alternate scenes and choices for male and female routes.
And any continued day 7 content I may have ready.
Was it you who shared the newest update?

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
In its essence, it's a cheat, so I call it a deal with the devil :D Also, Sancho warned me to use a lower number (not 999), so for me it's an inside joke :)
And I get no money for the little scripts that I share, so there is no "financing" of any kind :D
Only just found the actual game gallery (as opposed to the one in the game, on the phone)... Are there supposed to be thumbnails for the gallery items? I have the male and female variants of the Nicole scene at the start, then all the others have the padlock thumbnail, despite them being unlocked - so I can click and view them, but it looks like I shouldn't be able to.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
ThirtyDays-0.07.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Only just found the actual game gallery (as opposed to the one in the game, on the phone)... Are there supposed to be thumbnails for the gallery items? I have the male and female variants of the Nicole scene at the start, then all the others have the padlock thumbnail, despite them being unlocked - so I can click and view them, but it looks like I shouldn't be able to.
This is the original code from the dev:
1724147965491.png
You see thumbs for the first 2 and then it's all Rthumb1 which doesn't show anything

Reactions: TonyMurray
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes