4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Nope, I have often worn my brothers' boxers as "loungewear".........and purchased some specifically made/tailored for women.
no, these are boxer for male. Just need to chose ore gender befor the questions no just on question only. And not talk about hand and legs are too masculine to big to be female one. it need chose your gender befor the questions. This way it gonna.

No wome were man underwear. These are not.

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
im actually hype for this :D keep it up man, thanks for the occasional progress updates as well <3

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I did see a few mistakes like through instead of throw and in the letter from Kevin there was a anymore more and the more needs to be removed.

One thing I noticed when you open someone's stat page clicking close makes the dialogue move forward instead of just closing the stat page.

If your playing a female character I'm not sure there are many females that will get turned on by a female that can swallow a whole bratwurst. The scene seems like it's more in line if your playing a male character.

The 4 girls that I have seen so far are pretty hot. So the next day I'm guessing will be stuff with Kayla and probably meet Misa.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I did see a few mistakes like through instead of throw and in the letter from Kevin there was a anymore more and the more needs to be removed.

One thing I noticed when you open someone's stat page clicking close makes the dialogue move forward instead of just closing the stat page.

If your playing a female character I'm not sure there are many females that will get turned on by a female that can swallow a whole bratwurst. The scene seems like it's more in line if your playing a male character.

The 4 girls that I have seen so far are pretty hot. So the next day I'm guessing will be stuff with Kayla and probably meet Misa.
Yes the bratwurst scene has been discussed, a change is planned but hasn't been done yet.
and yes day 2 is focused mostly on kayla, but alex will not be ignored, you get to meet misa, and get to know dakota a little more.

Reactions: Ifartedtoolong

Amancue

Jun 8, 2018
When is the next update planned? This month, next month?
Good Question, one I cant answer precisely
but what I can say is, he is working tirelessly day and night on renders and animations.. for Day 2
and they are looking great ;)
all should be greaat if he doesnt explode from all the Pink Cow he injests ;)

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
When is the next update planned? This month, next month?
I am aiming for early next week, It will hit subscribers on the 1st but may not be 100% by then, i'm finishing up a few things atm, some animations, some stills, some coding, etc, and its currently going through proof reading.
Female route will not be available on this next release, should be another week or so to finish that.

One of the biggest hold ups on this release is animations (currently over 30), I have not found a sustainable way to queue animations yet, so animations are holding me up as I have to start each one manually, and they only take an hour or two so if I'm not actively at my computer there is down time.

I have a solution for the animations but it will require a minor upgrade of more ram, as running 2 instances of daz is a bit ram hungry and its not to happy with me rendering with both instances simultaneously (multi GPU setup). That upgrade will be coming soon.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I am aiming for early next week, It will hit subscribers on the 1st but may not be 100% by then, i'm finishing up a few things atm, some animations, some stills, some coding, etc, and its currently going through proof reading.
Female route will not be available on this next release, should be another week or so to finish that.
So we we'll have to wait.
You sure are working hard on this project and this include animation and renders for both female and male mc. Besides you, I only know a couple of developers who manage to do such a hard and yet high-quality job with two protagonists. I take my hat off to you, sir (ma'am).

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
So we we'll have to wait.
You sure are working hard on this project and this include animation and renders for both female and male mc. Besides you, I only know a couple of developers who manage to do such a hard and yet high-quality job with two protagonists. I take my hat off to you, sir (ma'am).
Yeah, sorry for the delay on female route, stills are done concurrently but animations are a different story,
especially when it comes to sexual content.
And thank you!

I am doing everything I can to release 1 day a month or sooner, and as it stands now, as of the first i will have been working on this full time for a month. I don't ever want to get to the point where everyone is waiting months for an update, as I myself struggle with waiting that long for updates and either loose interest or forget entirely about the game.

The hold up has been animations, but a solution for that is coming, and there was a loose of about 5 days of work due to a issue I didin't catch for awhile, so several hundred renders ended up being useless.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah, sorry for the delay on female route, stills are done concurrently but animations are a different story,
especially when it comes to sexual content.
And thank you!

I am doing everything I can to release 1 day a month or sooner, and as it stands now, as of the first i will have been working on this full time for a month. I don't ever want to get to the point where everyone is waiting months for an update, as I myself struggle with waiting that long for updates and either loose interest or forget entirely about the game.

The hold up has been animations, but a solution for that is coming, and there was a loose of about 5 days of work due to a issue I didin't catch for awhile, so several hundred renders ended up being useless.
Don't worry about small delay, I personally understand that the audience for male mc is way bigger and have no complaints.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 1794000

Overview:
Thirty Days is a heavy choice driven game, designed to have multiple play throughs with largely different experiences.

You take the roll of either Aunt, Uncle, Cousin (Male or Female), or Family friend (Male or Female) as you spend a month with 2 very cute 18 year old fraternal twins.

These 2 have been sheltered and only attended private schools their entire life.

Over the month you will get to experience the ups and downs as you help them learn things about the world and help them become the woman they are destined to become.

Through the month you will meet many other people that you can pursue, romance, or corrupts along with Alex and Kayla.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-05
Release Date: 2022-05-05
Developer: 3DRComics - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.88.2M Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD V0.88.2M - Day 2 Male Only
Win: MEGA - -
Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

DOWNLOAD V0.86MF - Day 1 Male and Female
Win
: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -

Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1701560 View attachment 1701554 View attachment 1701558 View attachment 1701552 View attachment 1701559 View attachment 1701933 View attachment 1701934 View attachment 1701936 View attachment 1701935 View attachment 1793991 View attachment 1793992 View attachment 1793993 View attachment 1793994 View attachment 1793995 View attachment 1793996 View attachment 1793997 View attachment 1794000 View attachment 1701563
So, the download for day 1 is just day 1 and the day 2 is just day 2? Means I need both downloads? o_O

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes