4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
When to expect an update link? ;)
I gave one, but its not an approved host (Onedrive, I use it for my subscribers) :/ so the admins removed it, and im not going to spend the next 4 to 5 hours uploading to slower approved hosts just to have them remove my links and replace them with there own an hour later.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
View attachment 2078842

Could we get a Day Three banner now?
Even the starting Menu background in game says Day Two.

Any minute -hour now ... could be sometime today.
Yeah, I wasn't even aware the start menu background even showed up anymore, because on everything except android apparently has the animated background.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think everybody is a bit confused here.

I think Havik79 is talking about Alex' side story and he's right about that. It *IS* a kick in the nut, especially if there is nothing that Alex or the MC (for Thirty Days) can prevent things from happening.

That said, it's a non-canon commissioned side story and therefore should not have any influence on the main story. So if you don't like that content, don't play it and it probably shouldn't bother you that it's out there. Still I get the feeling, because if you see something, it's difficult to un-see it and in any case it confuses people.

The part about Ava, I agree with 3DRComics it's backstory and nothing to get too upset about.
Hot dog we have a wiener, yes that is who I was talking about, Alex my favourite is getting fucking NTR, yeah yeah side story, not my point was so happy to see her in a side story only for it to be NTR, can be a bad move, another game I play Single Again had a side story with one of the main girls Lily, it was set before you start having sex with her, and it shows her fucking her boyfriend at the time, so not actually NTR and it got huge backlash.

Reactions: Yngling

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
So...unless I am missing something (which very well could be for me), Alex's side story is only available for Patreons at this time, right? I don't see a download link for it otherwise.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
So...unless I am missing something (which very well could be for me), Alex's side story is only available for Patreons at this time, right? I don't see a download link for it otherwise.
Patreons or you can buy it on itch for $5. Its the agreement I made with the person who commissioned it.

Reactions: menatv

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Thirty Days [v0.03.90MF] [3DRComics] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,22 GB / 457 MB - ThirtyDays-0.03.90-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,xx GB / 452 MB - ThirtyDays-0.03.90-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 452 MB - ThirtyDays-0.03.90-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
My mc transforms into a male at the start of day 3.:oops:
I just ran through all 3 routes as female, day 3 started fine on each.
When look at the code, the only way this would be possible is by triggering a failure as a female at the end of day 2, which isn't possible without editing variables.

Last edited:

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
I just ran through all 3 routes as female, day 3 started fine on each.
When look at the code, the only way this would be possible is by triggering a failure as a female at the end of day 2, which isn't possible without editing variables.
so I noticed for me it still says female in the stats tab. that said day 3 when taking Kayla to work she says to Ava "can you make him a coffee while i clock in?" even though i am a female MC.. idk if that was typo or a false gender read or some thing but ya ill add little screen grabs.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
so I noticed for me it still says female in the stats tab. that said day 3 when taking Kayla to work she says to Ava "can you make him a coffee while i clock in?" even though i am a female MC.. idk if that was typo or a false gender read or some thing but ya ill add little screen grabs.
Yes, I may have missed that one, Ill have it corrected in cleanup update coming mid month.

Reactions: MorganKitty95

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Yes, I may have missed that one, Ill have it corrected in cleanup update coming mid month.
no big deal to much for me i just didnt know if that was part of the OG post yall were talking about or typo. besides one person or a small team cant be expected to catch every little detail so ya thought id say something.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
does it just stop after day 2? or turn into male? I still cant find any reason day 3 would start as male if playing female.
also, make sure you download the files from this post as f95 hasn't updated main thread yet.

I gave one, but its not an approved host (Onedrive, I use it for my subscribers) :/ so the admins removed it, and im not going to spend the next 4 to 5 hours uploading to slower approved hosts just to have them remove my links and replace them with there own an hour later.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Please use MEGA, MEDIAFIRE, WORKUIPLOAD, GFDIVE, FURRYUPLOAD, PIXELDRAIN... :love: :love:

My virus Scanner going nuts downloading your files :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

Not downloading this.....Sorry Buddy, i will ask someone else.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Please use MEGA, MEDIAFIRE, WORKUIPLOAD, GFDIVE, FURRYUPLOAD, PIXELDRAIN... :love: :love:

My virus Scanner going nuts downloading your files :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

Not downloading this.....Sorry Buddy, i will ask someone else.
Not sure how, files are directly from renpy...only thing in them besides renpy's core files is images and music.

I uploaded with gofile on the main thread, not waisting my time doing more as the admins here just replace them with their own after I've waisted hours uploading.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Not sure how, files are directly from renpy...only thing in them besides renpy's core files is images and music.

I uploaded with gofile on the main thread, not waisting my time doing more as the admins here just replace them with their own after I've waisted hours uploading.
Some one is already on this issue.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Some one is already on this issue.
So can some one explains why this happens? I am so confused by it. for the first 3 updates I did upload to 3 approved hosts, just be removed 2 hours later and replaced.
I was then told to just report the thread and the admins would take care of it, so i did, and It was rejected...

So maybe i am not understanding something here.
but those hosts are generally really slow for me to upload to, and spectrum is complete ass, I get 1000mb down, and 20mb up. and that's the highest they offer here, one drive just happens to always be fast for me and its what I use for my subscribers so its there anyways.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
So can some one explains why this happens? I am so confused by it. for the first 3 updates I did upload to 3 approved hosts, just be removed 2 hours later and replaced.
I was then told to just report the thread and the admins would take care of it, so i did, and It was rejected...

So maybe i am not understanding something here.
but those hosts are generally really slow for me to upload to, and spectrum is complete ass, I get 1000mb down, and 20mb up. and that's the highest they offer here, one drive just happens to always be fast for me and its what I use for my subscribers so its there anyways.
We always replace the links. You can just click on your thread report game update and insert 1 link down below in the report field and we will update it. Your rejection before perhaps, was because the one person handling it didn't notice that you added a new link to op with the new version.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
We always replace the links. You can just click on your thread report game update and insert 1 link down below in the report field and we will update it. Your rejection before perhaps, was because the one person handling it didn't notice that you added a new link to op with the new version.
Ok, so just upload to 1 approved host, and report with the links. that makes sense. Thank you!

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes