Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
No, I meant in your code. It was the
if persistant.patch == True
jumpto R70

And then it wouldn't be able to find R70
Hi there!

Could you write me the error code completely? (There is an option to copy when you get the error.)

Since this is not found in my code. "If persistant.patch == True, jumpto R70"

Is anyone else getting errors when loading the new version? I keep getting a rollback error. Unable to find a stopping point.

Does not matter if it is just the game or if I add the WT and patch
Could you tell me exactly where your save is?
And were you using WT mod when you saved?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
ngl, the sudden switch in lighting, is quite jarring at first.

Besides that though, I like it, although there is something about old lighting Kiara that I preferred.
Other than that the girls look good, (Triss looks great :p liking the beauty spots).

One problem though... in some images/scenes, MC's skin looks black, then suddenly white, then black etc.
Now it obviously isn't because his skin tone is actually black, is likely more so cause of the large contrast in certain scenes.
That being said in the same scene but different angle that goes away, so I think it may be a lightning thing.

besides that one issue, quite the good update. (I played both current and previous update in one go, so technically two good updates :p ).
Am liking the improvements made, and the use of the little animated things now and there is quite entertaining (especially the nodding head yes).

If I could leave one piece of feedback, that is more a URGENT (well urgent to me :p ) request.... please let there be creampie while viewing from first person pov :D immersion is the spice of life.
Messing around with wordplay aside, would be nice to have some creampie/"cum inside" scenes that are first person.

O and on that, with the switching view option, a QOL (quality of life) improvement would be to add an option for the original camera view that the scene started on, since once you select one of the two options you have to rollback to get the first one.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Is it possible to have a single relationship with the mom?
I'm basically just clicking as fast as I can at this point.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I'm getting the same errors as well. Here's a screenshot of the last image before the error, and another of the error message itself. Usually I can ignore errors and move on but it's not giving me the option this time. I have the incest patch installed but not the Walkthrough one.

Reactions: Drgnlvr526

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
I'm getting the same errors as well. Here's a screenshot of the last image before the error, and another of the error message itself. Usually I can ignore errors and move on but it's not giving me the option this time. I have the incest patch installed but not the Walkthrough one.
Had the same issue, removed the incest patch, and was able to move on without the error.

Reactions: Boldano

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi there!

Could you write me the error code completely? (There is an option to copy when you get the error.)

Since this is not found in my code. "If persistant.patch == True, jumpto R70"

Could you tell me exactly where your save is?
And were you using WT mod when you saved?

Ok my save is 1-1.LT1

I am using the WT mod. But even if I do not use any mod, I get the same error. I have attached both my save and the traceback

Reactions: prosmoker1

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Had the same issue, removed the incest patch, and was able to move on without the error.
Hi there!

You two need to update the Incest patch.

Let me know if the error still appears after updating it.
Ok my save is 1-1.LT1

I am using the WT mod. But even if I do not use any mod, I get the same error. I have attached both my save and the traceback
As for you, once you install the WT mod and make a save, there is no going back, you should always use the WT mod, if I'm not mistaken they already updated it to this version, you can try again, and if it comes up again the error, I have no way to fix it, or at least I don't know. Since I did not download the WT mod, and I did not see how it works. Sorry.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Hi there!

You two need to update the Incest patch.

Let me know if the error still appears after updating it.

As for you, once you install the WT mod and make a save, there is no going back, you should always use the WT mod, if I'm not mistaken they already updated it to this version, you can try again, and if it comes up again the error, I have no way to fix it, or at least I don't know. Since I did not download the WT mod, and I did not see how it works. Sorry.
Downloading the new patch worked, thank you!

Reactions: Altered Vision

waevyn

Oct 14, 2019
Hello,
I am encountering an error while load my last save, whether I am using the WTmod or not.
I am attaching my traceback.txt file.
Thank you in advance for your help and sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi All, my compressed unofficial Android port of This Is Not Heaven 0.14.1 with Sir Leon walkthrough and incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc
Alternative saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my compressed unofficial Android port to 0.14 part 1

Last edited:
Reactions: BTungsteno
Feb 23, 2018
Is it possible to have a single relationship with the mom?
I'm basically just clicking as fast as I can at this point.
Hold the CTRL or toggle the TAB key and set the options to skip text (all options on is best) and text speed at max. I also don't care about any other character.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes