May 17, 2020
Walkthrough Mod: This Is Not Heaven (Final Update 4)
updating mods "update 3" vs "update 4".

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURES:
- Walkthrough: Enabled language (English or Spanish)
- Highlight the best choices in green.
- Final Update 3 + Final Update 4
- Highlight in White color, does not affect story.

Mod Final Update 3: - - MEGA

Mod Final Update 4: - - MEGA
Which should I download to get it to work

ostarion

Sep 8, 2018
wait what the feck happened with that update 4 ending with megan? after saying she can't share mc with others the game just end abruptly. am i missing something????

Reactions: F9Zoney

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Saw the gallery mode, and from what I could see I was able to get almost all the scenes. However one of the scenes I couldn't get was the one that some would consider NTR where Amy is screwing someone else in the office. Is that one possible to unlock, or is it just something that was planned to be added only to be removed?
Super late on this but just in case anyone else is looking for the info. You need to talk with Jill when she stops you here(so pick the first option):
then choose the option to go NOW, then you get the stuff with Alison where it doesnt matter what you choose. When you are done with that you go with kiara and get this:
first option and you find her getting the good 'ol BBC. What was the point of the scene? only god knows

Last edited:
Reactions: Drakenite

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Update from :

Hello everyone!

First of all, I'm sorry for the absence I had here. In the past months, as everyone already knew, I have had problems, which prevented me from continuing to work on the update. In this month, I have just been able to start solving them, so I started working on the update. I have not been posting here, but I have been communicating with all patrons through private messages. I was wrong not to post a notice here, I'm so sorry.

As for the version, I'm about to send it to my partner so he can start correcting it, while I finish doing the renderings.

I'm very sorry for the wait, and as I told you before, if the monetary help you give me is very necessary for you, please avoid subscribing, it hurts me to take so long for an update, and I would love to pause the payment, but like everyone know, it's a great help that you give me, and more at this time.

Thank you very much for everything, I will keep you informed

ON personal level ( I ) : I waited long for info, now there is good chance that update might be here soon
, Well We might have to wait + months after update release for Patreon, to get update, I hope dev share it here soon too.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
does anyone have a working save before the harem ending? I can't go beyond it, and only launching a save in front of the scene with my mother gives access to new content

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I take it this is the end of the game? I enjoyed the silly ghost girl she was fun. The story was more involved than I thought it would be initially. I kind of wonder if by update 3 and into update 4 the dev had decided to end it quickly as opposed to abandoning it? It's strange because I am sure there could have been a lot more story wise but I suppose it was probably the correct choice to end the game, because somethings felt really odd by the end. Imo it just felt very rushed? Overall it was a fun vn especially with the ancestor ghost girl hehe

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I tried looking, but there were too many posts and none seemed to have the info. Could someone please tell me what does the altered vision means, where is the original, and what does the final update mean?

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I tried looking, but there were too many posts and none seemed to have the info. Could someone please tell me what does the altered vision means, where is the original, and what does the final update mean?
Altered Vision is the name of the developer, this is the original game. I'm guessing he named an update Final Update because it was adding the ending, and didn't plan on the ending taking 4+ "final" updates.

Reactions: HathgarNiche
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes