HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Pretty nice game with an original story and characters but.... It's almost a KN for now and to me it's a shame (each his own likes I guess)... Nevertheless, I'm waiting for updates and a walktrough too...

Reactions: Altered Vision

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Aww, playing it with high spirit, and then read that the future plan it will be a sandbox game.
I don't wanna have the same feeling like when i play "vis".

So good luck with your game dev.
It is a good game so far, really like the models too.
Too bad i just can't really stand a sandbox game.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Aww, playing it with high spirit, and then read that the future plan it will be a sandbox game.
I don't wanna have the same feeling like when i play "vis".

So good luck with your game dev.
It is a good game so far, really like the models too.
Too bad i just can't really stand a sandbox game.
Hi.
Maybe you misunderstood the sandbox mode, what I wanted to say is that in the future I will add a sandbox mode, but people will be able to choose whether to play in sandbox mode or continue in VN mode.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Surely, but in distant versions, unless the impregnation was by "accident" (although all this will be seen as the game progresses, there is still nothing written).
Yeah i saw that this was the first release. Just making sure this game could interest me. I will definitely keep this in my watchlist and see how it develops. :)

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I enjoyed that. Now here are a few things I have to say:
  • There is a bug here (see image)
  • Lila calls Jill Mom in the incest version.
  • I'm looking forward to the 1080p version. You can leave the animations in 720p though if they get too large or take to much time to render otherwise
  • What was the place where the MC went? Mom sounds like she was against him going. Is this supposed to be kept a secret for now? If not please tell the player why MC went in the first place. You don't have to give a specific location but a reason! In storytelling you don't keep something secret from the audience that every character knows unless you have a damn good reason to do so.
  • What kind of relative is Lila? MC's grandgrandgrandgrandmother? Maybe she doesn't know but shouldn't MC at least be interested?
  • Please don't give the player the option of playing in sandbox or VN mode but chose something and stick with it! Personally I prefer VNs but that's just me. Think about it: If you make the game VN compatible then there is probably no reason to play the sandbox game at all if it's just there to find the next trigger to forward the story. Sandbox games are supposed to give the player a better feel of the world and also sometimes extra challenges like mini games (like in the games by ICCreations). If the game doesn't provide that it will not feel that great. Take Indecent Desires for example. Started of as a pretty solid VN (similar to Dreams of Desires) and was practically ruined when turned into a sandbox game.
  • I enjoyed what I have seen so far, keep up the good work!
screenshot0003.png

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
I enjoyed that. Now here are a few things I have to say:
  • There is a bug here (see image)
  • Lila calls Jill Mom in the incest version.
  • I'm looking forward to the 1080p version. You can leave the animations in 720p though if they get too large or take to much time to render otherwise
  • What was the place where the MC went? Mom sounds like she was against him going. Is this supposed to be kept a secret for now? If not please tell the player why MC went in the first place. You don't have to give a specific location but a reason! In storytelling you don't keep something secret from the audience that every character knows unless you have a damn good reason to do so.
  • What kind of relative is Lila? MC's grandgrandgrandgrandmother? Maybe she doesn't know but shouldn't MC at least be interested?
  • Please don't give the player the option of playing in sandbox or VN mode but chose something and stick with it! Personally I prefer VNs but that's just me. Think about it: If you make the game VN compatible then there is probably no reason to play the sandbox game at all if it's just there to find the next trigger to forward the story. Sandbox games are supposed to give the player a better feel of the world and also sometimes extra challenges like mini games (like in the games by ICCreations). If the game doesn't provide that it will not feel that great. Take Indecent Desires for example. Started of as a pretty solid VN (similar to Dreams of Desires) and was practically ruined when turned into a sandbox game.
  • I enjoyed what I have seen so far, keep up the good work!
View attachment 625378
Hi, thanks for what you said.

And to answer what you asked, until now the user knows what he has to know, as the story progresses, he will know the reasons.
And as for where Lila comes from, in the official version (patreon) clearly lila will not belong in the bloody line of the MC, so if I can find a point where I can link Lila more with mc, I will, but for now it will continue as something "magical".

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes