Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Hola, me he encontrado con un error al final de la parte 2,

Hi, i got a message error at the end of part 2

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3151, in script
    jump Ver03
ScriptError: could not find label 'Ver03'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3151, in script
    jump Ver03
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO_\Desktop\This-is-not-heaven-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO_\Desktop\This-is-not-heaven-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Ver03'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
This is not heaven 0.2
Mon May 18 13:19:44 2020
Hi!
that error is in the end, I forgot to remove it, instead of sending you to the menu, it sends you to ver03 which is not there yet. (This error is only found in the Spanish version)

Reactions: Yonotinc

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Do you need to download both 0.1 & 0.2? or can you just download 0.2 & get the same stuff from 0.1?
Hi!
"v0.2 starts where v0.1a ends, it is not inclusive."

version 0.2 starts right when version 0.1 ends.
To play version 0.1, you need to download ver 0.1, to play version 0.2, you need to download version 0.2.
(all the following versions will be in the same game as version 0.2)

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Yeh, i saw it was the end..;)
Only in Spanish? :confused:
Version 0.3 is not yet available to anyone.
That error is found in the Spanish version due to the fact that I forgot to remove it when I was testing something.
I will wait a few more hours, to see if people find another error, then I will upload the correction for the errors that have been found so far.

Reactions: tomaito

aizawa

Jul 25, 2017
is this game will have corruption/submissive or rape tag in the future??
like your previous games??

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
is this game will have corruption/submissive or rape tag in the future??
like your previous games??
Hi!
"Rape" will not be seen unless it appears in the form of a "role play" between the couple. But "TRUE RAPE" does not. (I don't want to have problems with Patreon again).
As for the rest, yes, it will be seen little by little ... (I will try to have content in the game for all tastes ...) (What is clear is that in the game there will not be: "True rape" " NTR "and anything that has to do with urine, etc.)

Magnum Opus

May 27, 2017
Mr. Developer sir,

is it possible for you to change the dick model for MC? I'm not saying to go back and change it for all the current renders but could you for future? Not to harp on you but it's such a terrible and overused model for honey select. Something with more detail like the one from "Dark Magic"? I think your audience would appreciate it since it'll complement the H SCENES and the girls much better!

(I'm playing version 1a btw so if this was addressed just ignore me)

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Altered Vision
You might want to take the Firewatch image out of your intro video. That's a copyrighted image from a pretty well known video game.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Altered Vision
You might want to take the Firewatch image out of your intro video. That's a copyrighted image from a pretty well known video game.

Hi!
oh thanks for letting me know, I'll create another intro.
(I didn't know about that, since I used a site where all intros are supposed to be created for the community and can be used for anything) (copyright free)

Reactions: phreadom

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Mr. Developer sir,

is it possible for you to change the dick model for MC? I'm not saying to go back and change it for all the current renders but could you for future? Not to harp on you but it's such a terrible and overused model for honey select. Something with more detail like the one from "Dark Magic"? I think your audience would appreciate it since it'll complement the H SCENES and the girls much better!

(I'm playing version 1a btw so if this was addressed just ignore me)
Hello!
Before starting with the renders, I looked for a lot of mods for the MC, and the only result I found was the "anime version", (I'm still looking, I have found several but with broken links, if you know any specific mod, I invite you to to let me know by private message.)

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I am not a big fan of Games where I have to download each edition as a separate Game / file :|

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hello!
First of all I wanted to apologize again.
I hope you enjoy the story, and the new section "Wet Dreams."

PC:
MAC :

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Hi!
"Rape" will not be seen unless it appears in the form of a "role play" between the couple. But "TRUE RAPE" does not. (I don't want to have problems with Patreon again).
As for the rest, yes, it will be seen little by little ... (I will try to have content in the game for all tastes ...) (What is clear is that in the game there will not be: "True rape" " NTR "and anything that has to do with urine, etc.)
You've won a fan just for that explanation.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a good job no one I know acts like this mc.

Really pisses me off when people walk in my room without knocking. Even worse if they are stupid enough to keep doing it like this guy.

Reactions: chaughton22

randomname42

May 30, 2017
The Wet Dreams text button from main menu is grayed out, and based on what I see in the game code, there is no way to unlock it.

textbutton _("Wet Dreams") action Replay("WetD",locked=None)

The "locked=None" means that you need to have reached the "WetD" label for it to unlock, but there does not appear to be any way of reaching it from the main game script files.

I can change it to "locked=False" to access it, but the change log made it sound like it was supposed to be mentioned as part of the plot, so I assume this is a bug.

Reactions: EdPokol
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes