• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Great game. Nice story, awesome women (and its great the mom and her daughters have appealing similarities :)). Read about the plans to eventually turn this into a sandbox. No fan of that so hopefully that doesnt ruin my fun but for now I'm looking forward to what happens next.

Thanks for this great effort Altered Vision (y)

randomname42; Yep, found that too. Made me curious so unlocked it. Funny scene, worthwhile!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is a very good game. Well constructed but if it turns into sandbox it will be killed as there a definite pace to the story and that would be lost.
The models are good even for Honey Select. The renders are good. Look forward to the next update so long as it has turned into a sandbox.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting game ... a dead woman .. no one can see .. living with women you grew up with ... sexual innuendo's .. story line that kept me wondering ... not bad at all ... can't wait to see where this games goes .... (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Altered Vision

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
The Wet Dreams text button from main menu is grayed out, and based on what I see in the game code, there is no way to unlock it.

textbutton _("Wet Dreams") action Replay("WetD",locked=None)

The "locked=None" means that you need to have reached the "WetD" label for it to unlock, but there does not appear to be any way of reaching it from the main game script files.

I can change it to "locked=False" to access it, but the change log made it sound like it was supposed to be mentioned as part of the plot, so I assume this is a bug.
Hi.
It's weird, that should be unlocked for everyone, I'm going to check it out, and update it. thanks for your notice.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
It is a very good game. Well constructed but if it turns into sandbox it will be killed as there a definite pace to the story and that would be lost.
The models are good even for Honey Select. The renders are good. Look forward to the next update so long as it has turned into a sandbox.
Hi.
the game is not going to be transformed into a sand box, but it is possible that a NEW MODE "sand box" will be added. (the one that plays in vn mode will continue playing the same way.)
I'm going to have to change it so that people don't get confused, haha.
Thanks for playing it.

logros13

Jan 17, 2018
Well this was an odd chapter... first a random torture scene out of nowhere (wtf? is that going to be something common in this story from now on?) then every single woman who appeared except the mom acted like an irrational hysterical psychopath, even when it blatantly went against their established characterization (since when does megan "sexual harassment in the workplace is very serious matter" consider sexual assault a laughing matter? or false accusations of sexual assault for that matter?).

Overall it felt like this update was written by an entirely different person than the first two and not in a good way, the way everybodies personalities changed so abruptly left it feeling like a confusing mess.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Altered Vision

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Well this was an odd chapter... first a random torture scene out of nowhere (wtf? is that going to be something common in this story from now on?) then every single woman who appeared except the mom acted like an irrational hysterical psychopath, even when it blatantly went against their established characterization (since when does megan "sexual harassment in the workplace is very serious matter" consider sexual assault a laughing matter? or false accusations of sexual assault for that matter?).

Overall it felt like this update was written by an entirely different person than the first two and not in a good way, the way everybodies personalities changed so abruptly left it feeling like a confusing mess.
Hi.
First of all, thanks for playing it, and I'm sorry that the game made you feel that way, but in the next updates you will understand the reason for everything that is happening, unfortunately if in a single update I explain everything, the game would not be very funny and would lose all sense, more than this I can't tell you, I'm sorry and I hope you can enjoy the next updates.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Glad I decided to give this a shot - I'm really enjoying the story, and the girls are damn fine, too. Especially Stephanie - wowza!! I hope to see a lot more of her in the future :love:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hadn't played this one before but it was pretty enjoyable the MC must have the best workplace ever with all those women as co-workers Megan being my favourite of the bunch. Quite the twist in Jill's story good job so far this story has me hooked.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
not too shabby. This could be a very enjoyable ride if the story holds up with its beginning. No complaints, but I do have a desire to knock the aunt down a peg :p

Creepz

Oct 5, 2017
Interesting story and amazing renders!!
It's a waste though that Lila gets one or two renders only with the "tease" outfits. Should wear them more around I would say

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After this update I'm really disliking Sarah and Megan; basically calling the MC a predator and then falsely accusing/laughing about the false accusations. At least with Amy you know where you stand, with those two it feels like they are willing to manipulate and lie to get what they want.

Reactions: blastwave2k
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes