• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Honey Sweet only does young women well. Men, kids and old people are terrible. Only certain devs manage to produce good models as Killer7 in My New Family. HS2 is a great improvement but it does take a lot of skill.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone worked out how to activate the extra scenes I've tried and can't get them to activate it says disabled while on date with nina

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone worked out how to activate the extra scenes I've tried and can't get them to activate it says disabled while on date with nina
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Name of the game is not correct. It looks like heaven with all those gorgeous women. Especially their faces are so good looking.
Nice update. Ending was funny. I only wish that Triss scene in the end would have been longer.

ps. Script should have been checked once more. There were several words written together without space between them and in the extra scene Lila said 'I'm coming' instead of 'I'm going'

Last edited:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Are saves not working?

Oh nvm I read the developer notes and got the save.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes